• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 3: More than just a game...

    Diablo Diablo 3: More than just a game...


    Diablo 3: More than just a game...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    It's been a few years since I've logged onto D3.

    It has had its share of problems, but I know many of you are still playing it. I've been trying to get back into HotS, but it has its own frustrations.

    I've always had one eye on Diablo as a long time fan. I own 5 copies of D2 and have played it in English and French (in a failed attempt to learn Français lol)

    D3 is far from perfect. I've certainly read all about it here.

    Something about Season 21 called to us...beckoned us to play.

    Two of my closest friends and I started S21 this past Fri night and had an absolute blast. We loved the progression, the gearing, and just hanging out together. I'm playing a Barb and love the versatility in being able to have a great WW build along with being able to play support as a zDPS.

    Even now at work, we're messaging each other about our builds and gear to look out for.

    All of us are in high-stress jobs as I know many of you are, especially now. Playing games like HotS actually added more stress in my life.

    But crushing rifts with friends and slaying hordes of demons while legendaries rain from the sky - that's fun. It's been more than just a game, but a life-saving stress reliever. It's also been an amazing way to hang out with loved ones in a time when you just can't be there in person.

    So to all the devs, artists, and all team members at Blizzard who are still passionately and genuinely focused on making a great game, thank you.

    You have no idea how much it means to the people out there.

    submitted by /u/Anomalous1436
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 GOG Question - Which version am I meant to play first time? Single or multiplayer?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I've been unable to find an answer to my questions using the search so hopefully someone can help me out:

    Which version of Diablo 1 on GoG am I meant to play, assuming this is my first time playing? It seems that most recommend avoiding Hellfire if this is your first time, so should I be choosing Diablo or Diablo (classic) on launch, if it even matters at all.

    Along this same line, I see that there are some definite differences between single and multiplayer versions, including monster health and special quests. Does this mean that I should play single player to get all of the quests? Or multiplayer for Nightmare and Hell difficulties? Please note I plan on playing solo the entire time.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/GhostofDartulius
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 Gems and Town Portal Idea

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Why did Diablo 3 get rid of the skull and sapphire? We need more gems for Diablo 4! Inluded some affix ideas.

    • Sapphire(Blue) - Armor/Jewelry +x to resource, Weapons/Offhand +x% cold damage or added cold damage

    • Topaz(Yellow) - Armor/Jewelry +x% to magic find, Weapons/Offhand +x% lightning damage or added lightning damage

    • Ruby(Red) - Armor/Jewelry +x to life, Weapons/Offhand +x% fire damage or added fire damage

    • Emerald(Green) - Armor/Jewelry +x% increased attack speed, Weapons/Offhand +x% poison damage or added poison damage

    • Garnet(Orange) - Armor/Jewelry +x% increased fast hit recovery, Weapons/Offhand +x% crushing blow

    • Amethyst(Purple) - Armor/Jewelry +x% increased cast speed, Weapons/Offhand +x% magic damage or added magic damage

    • Diamond(White) - Armor/Jewelry +x% to all resistances, Weapons/Offhand +x% physical damage or added physical damage

    • Onyx(Black) - Armor/Jewelry +x% damage reduction, Weapons/Offhand +x% chance to block

    • Skull(Grey) - Armor/Jewelry +x to Life and resource regeneration, Weapons/Offhand +x% life and resource per hit

    I also think it would be cool if you could socket gems into your town portal to change the color of it.

    • Blue - Socketing a saphire into the town portal will make it dark blue
    • Red - Socketing a ruby into your town portal will make it dark red
    • Green - Socketing an emerald into your town portal will make it dark green
    • Purple - Socketing an amethyst into your town portal will make it dark purple
    • Yellow - Socketing a topaz into your town portal will make it dark yellow
    • Orange - Socketing a garnet into your town portal will make it dark orange
    • White - Socketing a diamond into your town portal will make it angelic white
    • Black - Socketing an onyx into your town portal will make it demonic black
    • Grey - Socketing a skull into your town portal will make it grey
    submitted by /u/Redologist
    [link] [comments]

    What am I supposed to do?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Hey all, recently beat the campaign. I'm unsure as to what exactly I am supposed to do now? I hear that the game is really just starting when you do that. So what's next? Adventure mode? Assuming the game becomes about the hunt for gear? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, just curious.

    submitted by /u/Jpalme11
    [link] [comments]

    Lil Help...I got candy!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me get a conquest on Xbox? Needing "speed demon" or "curses" I guess be the easiest and fastest. Having trouble on my necro achieving either...

    Thanks in advance pals!

    We can exchange gamer tags or whatever

    submitted by /u/_p0o_
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble deciding on which of Haedrig's Gifts to get for Season 21

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Now for me personally the best one this season is the Necro's Grace of Inarius set, that whirlwind of bone is just so very good, but I already have it. So personally I am stuck between the Barbarian's Might of the Earth and the Wizard's Firebird's Finery, which I don't have either set of. On the one hand, it is so so so satisfying to leap around everywhere and cause earthquakes like a fucking bamf. But on the other hand, setting literally everything ablaze also sounds amazing. As for pieces already collected I unfortunately only have one piece of Firebird's to start with, so it's not like I've collected most of one of the sets already. Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts/experiences with either set or if you are going to go for one of the other of Haedrig's gifts I'd love to know your opinions. See you out there.

    submitted by /u/Adeen321
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Hunter Builds - neat trick I use but I feel like I am missing something

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    OK so this is specific to the Smoke Screen skill and the Elusive Ring. As you know casting Smoke Screen (shadow power or vault) will proc the ring's dmg reduction. Almost all DH GoD builds that I have seen use the Smoke Screen rune Special Recipe (reduces discipline cost to 8) combined with the Preparation Skill to help replenish discipline.

    However, what I do is use the Smoke Screen rune Vanishing Powder (adds a 6 sec cooldown but removes discipline cost). Elusive ring's proc lasts 8 seconds. I then use the numlock trick for Smoke Screen to effectively have 100% uptime on the Elusive Ring dmg reduction. This also always me to forego using Preparation because I never run out of discipline.

    Why don't I see anyone else using this? I am a casual solo player that plays maybe 1 out of 3 seasons so I am in no way an expert.

    My guess is that since I haven't gotten into the 100+ gr rifts yet, (low 90s atm but not in a rush) it's preferable to use Smoke Screen on-demand to avoid getting damaged in big packs. Am I missing anything else? I like my method as it allows another skill slot and makes it stupid-simple to have the Elusive Ring proc up 100% of the time but can see the downside on more challenging GRs.

    submitted by /u/_0neTwo_
    [link] [comments]

    Was this a bug or part of the Season mechanics?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Long story short: Been playing since April (PS4) > this season I chose a Wizard > pushed the Season Chapters for that nice Season Gear Reward > only got 3 pieces (torso, pants, orb) > am disappointed > can't find any information online about this > not sure if it's a bug and Blizzard Forum Senpai is not noticing me.

    My first season character was a Monk and I played the shit out of it, I learned how to Diablo 3 with that character. It took a while for me to get the Season Set (Uliana, which was my first full set) but it was worth it. Also RNG really hated my Monk for some reason, I made a Softcore character to play with old friends and I was getting green and orange drops like crazy whereas my Season Monk wasn't getting a damned thing.

    So, is this meant to be or was it a bug or something?

    submitted by /u/aleppe
    [link] [comments]

    (Switch player) Really appreciate a non seasonal warrior paragon boost.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Would be REALLY appreciated, non seasonal as said , lost my 1000 paragon account when my switch got stolen. Have to start again, already 91 paragon but id really appreciate a little bump!

    SW-4546-1512-2713

    submitted by /u/8675309ei9
    [link] [comments]

    Some Mundunugu WD questions: cdr, attackspeed, playstyle

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Hey all, been playing WD this season & have some questions:

    1. How much CDR do you need? The top players seem to vary heavily among how many pieces have CDR on them.

    2. How good is attack speed? Again some top players roll attackspeed on the weapon instead of % damage. Does it affect the attack rate of the Manitou? Or is it for faster Rush of Essence stacking?

    3. Is there a reason to spam Spirit Barrage? I know Manitous that get overwritten will detonate, is that a problem? Do you sit on 3 Manitous for ~20 seconds before refreshing or just spam it?

    submitted by /u/Solovrinne
    [link] [comments]

    Problems stacking Momentum in 4player groups (D3)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Hello!

    i'm having some issues stacking and maintaining the Momentum buff (demon hunter) during 4 player rifting. solo or 2-man i never have any issue.

    i can stand still and just shoot hungering arrow and the stacks won't go up. sometimes moving a few steps and then shooting can solve this issue but sometimes i need to move many times before anything happens. sometimes i even lose stacks completely. i've tried shiftclicking while strafing with the same results pretty much.

    anyone else have/had the same issue and/or have found any solution for it?

    i'm guessing server lag causes it, but i hope to find a solution because it's very annoying.

    thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/damarisu
    [link] [comments]

    The season effects ruin "mastering" set dungeons

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Been trying a few times to "master" some set dungeons but the season effects keeps randomly killing everything and ruining the objectives I need to do...They should be disabled in set dungeons at least.

    submitted by /u/Microchaton
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - T16 Speed Farming GOD Demon Hunter Build Guide - Patch 2.6.9 Season 21

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Hardcore season 21 crusader

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Brb on my way to buy a lottery ticket

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    D4 Hunter Concept Art high res? anybody?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Rhykker showed a pic of the "Hunter Concept Art" from Igor Sidorenko, but it wasn't the off angled low res version that I find all over the internet.

    But I can't find the Rhykker video. Does anyone have a high res version of this photo?

    submitted by /u/Nexas-XIII
    [link] [comments]

    Inarius Set + Pestilence Set?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to create a duo set of armor to make my demonic genocide as lazy as possible, 6 Inarius for Bone Storm and 2 Pestilence for automatic Corpse Lance (using Devour: Aura), but obviously I can't overlap armor and my brain didn't realise that the Ring of Royal Grandeur doesn't stack with itself (yes, I spent too many materials trying to get a 2nd one).
    So, is there absolutely any way at all to make these 2 sets properly combinable with having the 2 Set Bonus on Pestilence and the 6 Set Bonus on Inarius? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Question about non seasonal cosmetics carrying over

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    If I get a pet or wings on my non seasonal character, do they persist account-wide to my new season characters I make? I read that transmogs will not, but can't find anything conclusive on other stuff. Thanks

    submitted by /u/glennsfono
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb noob question here. How high a level do most players reccomend grinding a gem to before using it to augment?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says.

    submitted by /u/L337CAT790
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players to help.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I have the full package for Diablo 3 and most of my characters are 70. I'm also at paragon 600+. I can solo torment 4 until I get better gear. I play on Xbox One. My tag is TheRealTexan87.

    submitted by /u/TheRealTexan87
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3. accidentally deleted set in armory... help?!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    So im working on the set dunguen and put one of my set away.

    I go to switch my main GoD set for my UE set. Everything went fine. But when i went to go back to switch to GoD i clicked save instead of equip

    Where do these items go once i save? Do they just get scrapped? I cant find my entire set. Did i just loose all that work?

    submitted by /u/steelerswins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment