• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Diablo This Butcher my sister drew with pencils

    Diablo This Butcher my sister drew with pencils


    This Butcher my sister drew with pencils

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    In all of my ~20 years of D2, I finally found a Zod rune last night.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    My life is complete. Wtb eth zerker.

    submitted by /u/BoomShackles
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Immortal Question

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Was there ever another update on a release? Was this canceled? I've been out of the loop for awhile.

    submitted by /u/pourbeerinmymouth
    [link] [comments]

    Stay awhile and listen... imagine if Diablo 2 could be played in 2160p and 60 fps? [AI Remastered Gameplay]

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    One-Shotting Rift guardians as Spirit Barrage, but I don't know how it happens.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I am new to Diablo, in fact it's my second season playing, and so far I am having a blast, I've got a group of people I play with, and this morning we were doing some Greater rifts 100+, with 2 supports and me a Spirit barrage Witch Doctor. When suddenly I seem to posses the ability to 1 shot rift guardians at those levels, I am however completely clueless on how to do it reliably, or even what the heck triggers it to happen.. Could a kind soul shed some light onto this and tell me how I can do it every time I am at a guardian? thanks.

    submitted by /u/Rebeux
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to Diablo, how to I get Ancient?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I'm still fairly new to the game, played the last 2 weeks of season 20. I'm just wondering how to get "Primal" weapons or gear is gear exists? I know this maybe a stupid question but I can't figure it out and I'm hoping one of you will help this noob, thank you in advance for you time ❤️

    submitted by /u/Catdiff09
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Extract Maltorius Petrified Spike

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    It won't let me extract the maltorius petrified spike on my necromancer. I'm playing on XBox One. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/EMoogle
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 skills and damage

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Please do not add ultimate skills to Diablo 4. The ultimates I am referring to are in Diablo 3, Wrath of the Berserker, Akarat's Champion, Vengeance, Archon, etc. I do not like this type of game mechanic/skill. All it does is force builds to strive for permanent uptime on the character's ultimate to deal massive damage and reduce damage taken. Ultimate abilities reduce build variety.

    Skill's primary damage and resource cost should come from increasing the level of the skill not weapon damage. Weapon damage should only be a secondary source of damage increasing it slightly. I should not have to wear items to deal any amount of damage. It would be nice to try and complete the story with no items or minimal items equipped.

    Weapon damage should be based on the type of weapon it is, not the character level it was found at. Let's say max level is 40 and I find a weapon at level 20 that does 60 - 100 damage. At level 40 I find the same type of weapon but now it does 120 - 200 damage. The weapon I found at level 20 is now useless. I think items should have different tiers where each tier higher deals more damage. This should apply to other items as well not just weapons. Diablo 2 does this very well. In Diablo 3 every item you find prior to level 70 becomes useless and when you find items leveling up it's never exciting because you know that you will just throw them in the trash once you hit 70. This is because the items that drop in Diablo 3 are based on your characters current level.

    Diablo 4 needs to have minimal cooldown on skills. I'd say 5 seconds maximum on any skill if there will be cooldowns at all. I'd prefer a resource management skill system with potions, resource per hit, resource regeneration, etc.

    submitted by /u/Redologist
    [link] [comments]

    I designed some Lego Brick Sketches of the Diablo II classes

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Since Lego recently made Chris McVeigh's Brick Sketches into a real product I've been playing around with my own designs. I decided to make the D2LoD gang:

    Here is the full lineup

    I hope you like them (and that this is okay to post here!)

    I've not posted any instructions yet as I've not gotten around to making them. If I do I'll post them on Rebrickable (via the link in my Instagram bio) and they will be free.

    submitted by /u/BobTheMadCow
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 Dyes

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I think it would be cool dye all of your cosmetics. Dyes are rare tradeable consumable items found in the world that can be used infinitely. I don't like that in Diablo 3 every dye is given to you already. I want to find them in the world and hunt for that rare dye that you really want to make your character look awesome. It feels more rewarding to find items that make you look cool rather than already looking cool. Cosmetics should also be rare tradeable items found in the world.

    submitted by /u/Redologist
    [link] [comments]

    Greater Rift bug

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    So i was doing a greater rift 40 and i got to the boss with over 10 minutes remaining on my might of the earth barbarian season character and as the boss was spawning i was spamming my abilities (ground stomp, avalanche, earthquake, etc.) and this seemed to break the boss as he seemed to stand there dazed where i could not hit him and the time continued to run down. I waited for around 3 minutes and nothing changed. I went to town and came back and this did not fix it. The boss for those wondering was leoric. I didnt really lose much except my time but this game is itself a time sink but it is really annoying and is a pretty significant bug, especially for those who are trying to push on the season ladder early on (although those people play demon hunter)

    submitted by /u/DisabledShacoMain
    [link] [comments]

    Found a rare instance / possible glitch in Diablo 1

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Hi everybody,

    Not sure if anyone will be interested in this or not, but I believe I found a rare glitch or something odd that happened in Diablo 1. I'm currently playing the official GOG version, Diablo classic single player. During my second run, I was able to get the "magic rock", "valor" and "halls of the blind" quests, all in one go. This should be impossible because in single player the game doesn't give you every quest each time you start a fresh one. These three quests are under the catacombs grouping that should only let me receive 2 of them, making this super odd.

    Unfortunately I did complete two of them before I realized that this was something rare (I'm new to D1, but not D2 or D3). I still had the same game state saved, so I went back and recorded the areas, showing where the blind area spawned, the blood stone maze, as well as the actual pedestal the magic rock was on. I also took screen shots during my playthrough (before and after this happened) and am thankful I saved a couple of them.

    Anyway maybe this is just a minor thing that nobody ever noticed, but I saw that every guide out there for Diablo and the wikis mention this is impossible and it just happened to me.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GJ-kOzX4LM&feature=youtu.be (might need to full screen it as the Diablo 1 program was pushed into the left hand corner, sorry I was using OBS and Elgato to record, I'm not really tech savvy).

    https://imgur.com/a/I7adBkW

    submitted by /u/MintChocolate855
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 in 2020 - Where do I start?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    If I wanted to get back into Diablo 2 now just for casual play what do I need to know? I've found a bunch of different ways to make the graphics look better and increase resolution. Which one is the "gold standard" is there a gold standard? What about online play? What else should I know?

    Can someone put me on the correct road to Tristram?

    submitted by /u/YukaTLG
    [link] [comments]

    That moment in season ��

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac - Does it work on item skills?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Just curious if the ring also can also reset the internal cooldown of effects/skills granted by equipment for example:

    Bovine Bardiche: Chance on hit to summon a herd of murderous cows.

    The unique affix summons four halberd-wielding combat ghost cows who can tank and damage enemies for 15 seconds. The effect seems to have a 45 seconds cooldown, but the chance to summon is 100%.

    So, then does anyone know if the Zodiac ring would choose the 45 second internal cooldown of the Bovine Bardiche as one of the random skills receiving cooldown reduction?

    submitted by /u/XiosXero
    [link] [comments]

    I want to try an LoD build for the first time but I'm very daunted by the Ancient requirements.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    The Melee-mancer and Corpse Explosion LoD Necro look fun as hell, but... Is the tactic just to... keep Kadala-ing for the item I want and just cross my fingers to get an Ancient? That feels very grindy (even more so than the usual D3 grind, I mean).

    submitted by /u/Galmux
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a specific playstyle (D3)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    What I'm looking for is a class/build which requires some involvement instead of pressing "one" button (like ww and tr), but also not too tryhard (like constantly mashing buttons like a maniac ). I'm looking for a middle ground i guess. (I'm not planning to go past gr90 so it doesnt have to be the most op build/class) thanks!

    submitted by /u/genesishun
    [link] [comments]

    On the subject of frustration in Diablo 3

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Diablo 3, since the addition of the adventure mode / Greater rifts, every season, the game becomes relevant and interesting to play (most of the times) however, its also really easy to get frustrated.

    By the moment you have your Season Meta build collected the game turns into a ancient/primal fishing simulator, making the player, in some cases, being able to find a gear upgrade every 30 to 50ish rift runs only. So, in my opinion, there isn't systems in place that the player can somewhat control to increase their chances of a upgrade item.

    So with that said, I brainstormed over the past few seasons on what would be a (IMO) better system to reward the time/effort investiment, without being EXCLUSIVELY related to luck.

    My idea is:
    Puzzle rings, everyone knows that if you put them in the cube, a vault portal will be opened. If you have a Ancient Puzzle ring and do the same a Ancient Vault portal will be opened.

    So why not make able to players to add effects to said vault run?
    For example, if you put a puzzle ring with 5 or 10 Flawless Royal Diamonds, it would make the ration of Gem goblins in that run higher. Or if you use rubys instead, it would make the rate of blood goblins and so on.Maybe even if you put 10 of each of the gems with the ring, it would make only blue goblins spawn.
    If you put the Ancient version of the ring with the gems, it would make all the goblins that spawn in that run from the type of gem you invested. Also if you for example put a lvl 100+ legendary gem with the Ring it would guarantee that the last boss of the vault drops 1 random primal at least.

    That, in my opinion, would reward players that are in higher tiers so they would be able try get gear upgrades making them achieve higher tiers and also would help lower players that are struggling with gear to get upgrades also and keep climbing.

    So with that, I would like to know what the community thinks of this and what other ideas you guys have to improve on this, or maybe even other systems that you would create.

    submitted by /u/Luckrow
    [link] [comments]

    It is actually impressive how hard they managed to fuck up season theme

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    We are already seeing sub 6 minute 150 within one week of season start and literally nothing but season theme really seems to matter for pushing.

    If they were going for insanely powerful theme based around killing stuff they could have just given us season 19 theme back. That was at least fun and was also more useful for more casual gameplay.

    People were predicting that basically exactly what is happening would be happening on PTR. Then they added some changes that were evidently not enough... Kinda reminds me how they nerfed Angels, but only so much that they still could solo boss.

    submitted by /u/VERTIKAL19
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Mode Bounties

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Hi guys I got Diablo 3 for the Switch a few days ago and have just ventured into Adventure Mode for the first time. Are the adventure mode bounties available off-line or do I need to be connected to access them?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Skippingthroughmud
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to get diablo 2 in 2020?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    is it possible? If so, how? I neeeeed to play it again

    submitted by /u/mrdumbdum
    [link] [comments]

    Necro questions

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Currently I'm doing Grim Scythe necro and it's pretty damn slow for any kind of speed farming. Any recommendations for speeding through stuff? Also, is Corpse Explosion really that much better than Grim Scythe?

    submitted by /u/SquarebobSpongepants
    [link] [comments]

    DIII RoS PS4 Multiplayer Mode without PS Plus Subscription

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    hi there,

    i bought D3 Reaper of Souls for my PS4 2 weeks ago and played a whole week. i even was able to join online games, where i interacted with other players, who helped me level up faster.

    i left my hometown on monday this week to spend some time with my family. today i came back home, started D3, but wasn't able to connect to a multiplayer game. instead i was being redirected to the ps plus subscription site.

    funny part about this is: i never had an active ps plus subscription. ever.

    so i'm wondering why it was possible to play multiplayer games in the first place. now when i try to connect to a game, i get an empty page and nothing happens.

    did anyone encounter the same problem or can tell me wtf's going on?

    any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/i_eat_i_sleep_i_die
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips on using the Vyr Archon Chantodo build

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I've been using the aforementioned build and having a blast, for lack of better terms. I am just struggling a little to get my archon back before my 20 second bonus from Swami is gone and I turn to mince meat. I have my recovery stat to 50/50 and am using ring of the zodiac to help as well. By the time I am no longer safe to build Chantodo between archons I usually still am about 3/4 of the way to my next archon.

    There are times that it seems to cooldown much quicker, but I have no idea what causes that. Do kills or hits with certain skills in or out of archon reduce cooldown better than others?

    submitted by /u/XTheeDevils0wnX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment