• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Diablo Diablo2 is my personal curse

    Diablo Diablo2 is my personal curse


    Diablo2 is my personal curse

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I love to play this addicting game since 2002. Back in 2008 i was 20 years old and I was once again extremely hooked on Diablo 2. It was the end of June 2008 when my Grandpa, 64yrs old, came back from his 6 week home leave, knowing he has a surgery the next day because of a clogging vein in his right arm. Things went bad after an injection, his arm swelled up like a ballon, emergency operation and artifical coma afterwards. He was on a good way and things looked very bright he could get through this but suddenly his organs started to fail one by one which lead to his death through multiple organ failure. The moment my mother brought me the news of his death was, when I was at the pc playing diablo2. It burned into my brain till today. I felt so bad for playing a freakin videogame while my grandpa was fighting for his life and died.

    I started to play Diablo2 again 3 weeks ago after 12 years, im 32 years old now father of a son and I was looking for a fun game I am not forced to play tens of hours a week to reach my goals. Just right know my father in law, I love him like my own father he is a great man, lies in an intensive care unit due to a difficult covid19 pneumonia progression and unfortunately things doesn't look great.

    It is crazy, like a bad movie. Whenever I touch this game something bad happens.

    It really feels like a curse. I probably should never play this game again. 😕

    submitted by /u/RoccomGG
    [link] [comments]

    Tristram Theme Cover (Diablo II)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Finished recording this cover about a week ago. Any feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAgPuJpyeB8

    submitted by /u/JkLivingston
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Diablo 1 + Hellfire: https://www.gog.com/game/diablo

    A friend and I want to play through the all the games before Diablo 4 comes out,

    Is this the best way to get a hold of the 1st game?

    Is this a way a download or purchasing a CD?

    Will I be able to play multiplayer with my friend?

    submitted by /u/dbsanyone
    [link] [comments]

    Season of the Nemesis

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Season theme suggestion. Nemesis bracers and Sage set effect is always active

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Legendaries that buff damage of Blizzard on wizards?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Just looking to see if there's an item for this. I use it with my Firebird set and it would be a huge buff if I had something to boost the damage.

    submitted by /u/anon123121938749393
    [link] [comments]

    Demon hunterDemoted build set recomendation

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    My brother also plays diablo as a demon hunter, he doesn't do a lot of damage so can anyone give me a good build that he can use (need the name of the items and what type of item it is(chest armor, legs, etc)).

    submitted by /u/I_am_the_warrior4387
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 conquests

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    For reference, I'm playing crusader with the Valor + Crimson sets, using Fist of the Heavens. I've cleared GR80 (haven't pushed further yet) and can comfortably do T16 content. Playing on Nintendo Switch.

    I need one last conquest to finish the season journey. I managed to get the gold streak on a cow level, and I finished the GR without set items.

    The two I'm focusing on right now are Speed Demon and Curses.

    I've only had the Cursed Bellows bounty so far, which I managed 221 kills. I've read that the waves spawn more slowly on consoles than on PC. Any confirmation from anyone else experiencing the same? Or am I just not killing fast enough. I have a slow 2-hander right now, so maybe a fast dagger would have helped.

    For Speed Demon, I've tried several times and the best I've had is about 2:10. I seem to be unlucky with pylons and maps.

    Is there an Act that has better maps? Are they all the same regardless of the Act I'm in? I know that the large open areas are best, but I seem to keep getting the barracks and caves.

    I'm using sub-optimal gear too, because I'm trying to give myself as much speed as possible, so I'm using the Steed flail and shield set, Warzhecian bracers, Nemesis bracers are cubed, avarice band and boon of the harder for the pick-up radius.

    Would I be better off using the bombardment build, even though I do less damage with the items I have for that. But with the Valor set I have to stop everytime I cast anything. Maybe dropping a bombardment when my steed charge drops would let me get a bit of extra progress through the rift?

    submitted by /u/IntrovertedSpeaker
    [link] [comments]

    Should u have a choice to give shen the black soulstone in act 2???

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    When u talk with shen after u get the soul stone, he asks if he can look at it. I wonder what would happen if that happens.

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    Dig graphic bug

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    On my god dh I have 1.2 mil dmg but when other players check my dmg it says 790k, how do I fix this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/wwastee
    [link] [comments]

    Necro squishyness

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    My profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Gold-21419/hero/135821714

    I'm trying out Necro this season and rerolled some ancient items from my Barb to get the bonus from the LoD gem. But damn I'm getting wrecked left and right. The only build I can pretty comfortably do GR80's with is LordFluffy Singularity Speed build which I'm using right now. But still, a hit will pop my passive immediately.

    I've tried the Corpsemancer build but that's way worse. If my LotD isn't up it's GG game over.

    What can I do to improve? I've got most sets and items and I just want to push for higher GR. I also love speed farming but I feel like GR80 just doesn't cut it.

    Any defensive tips are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Cactusonpizza
    [link] [comments]

    [Nerd] Recruiting!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    The Nerd Realm is only two of us and we're finally looking to expand! Fairly low level and looking for anyone who wants to join. We don't care how experienced you are, what level you are or if you're geared or not, we just want fun people to play with. We do a touch of everything from bounties to bosses, rifts to grifts. If interested, post here, PM me or find me in game. Currently playing seasonal. IGN is Soup#1200

    submitted by /u/Ihatesthisgame
    [link] [comments]

    Making Hellfire amulet grat again.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I find that the develop time invested in a game mechanic rendered obsolete is a waste of time and effort from the developers. Everybody is using Flavour of time amulet this days.

    Why not add an extra affix or something else to the hellfire amulet so it can become BiS again?

    Bonus:

    • Ancient/Primal Haedrig's Gift (2/3 sockets)
    • Revamp unpopular legendary gems
    submitted by /u/Antiloope
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill Diablo in Belzebub?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have a lvl 34 rogue and I can get to Diablo in normal mode, but can't even get close to killing him. I get hit for almost all of my HP by nearly every attack he does. And, at some point he performs some sort of nuke right on my character, repeatedly (like 1 per second) for 95% of my HP, so I take 1 potion per second until I run out and die. He never stops, he can cast like 20 of those in a row. How the fuck is anybody supposed to deal with that?

    All my resists are maxed out BTW.

    Also, general tips for a rogue?

    submitted by /u/Jean-DenisCote
    [link] [comments]

    Augments

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    pretty new to augmenting, any tips? like what level gems should i use or when to augment? thanks so much

    submitted by /u/_Streaker_
    [link] [comments]

    GoD build - primal dawn - what to reroll

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Stash tabs

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    So I'm back to Diablo 3 after several years. Never played season before, neither the Necro expansion.

    I'm kind of lost about the stash tabs available. When beginning the game again, I've bought all tabs available (first stash + three tabs at the second).

    I need more space, but the purchasing option is not available anymore.

    I've read something about tabs for the necro exp and achieving conqueror on season, but I'm not really sure about it

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/aaaahitshalloween
    [link] [comments]

    Valor heavens fury build help

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I am trying to get the Valor heavens fury build. Can anyone give me a way to get it faster (can't go online, am on console btw and I can't manage to have the psn).

    submitted by /u/I_am_the_warrior4387
    [link] [comments]

    Primal rarity/burst rates rage

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    The Primal RNGesus has been cruel to me this season. My gr70 primal for my necro was a useless 2-handed sword. I didn't find my next primal until a full week later when TWO dropped from the same RG. Useless belt and random crap set piece. Next Primal is a a crap belt from a bounty bag. Just last night realized that Stone Gaunlets don't drop in the wild for necro (for my poison melee mancer) so I create a temp barb and in the process of cubing rare gloves (rolled 40 total), I roll another TWO primals but both were barb set gloves. At ths point I'm laughing at my RNG for primals. I finally roll my Stone Gauntlets, hop back into my necro and next primal, scoundrel token...

    I realize that primals are rare for a reason, but by this point in the seasons, I feel like I've found at least one useful Primal, but alas not my luck this season.

    What are some of your either amazing or horrific primal drop stories this season?

    submitted by /u/UneventfulChaos
    [link] [comments]

    Do I start Diablo 1 with Hellfire on gog or is it separate?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    So I own Diablo 1 on gog and I want to play the base game with the expansion so do I just start a new game on the hellfire tab or is that separate and supposed to be selected after finishing the base game? I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find any definitive answer.

    submitted by /u/Dercula
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 - DH GoD - Mantle of Channeling

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I was wondering why the Mantle of Channeling doesn't seem to be very popular in a GoD build. Here's a link to my current char, I have it cubed:

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/alainvalain-2919/hero/135856297

    Most builds have Depth Diggers - so yeah this gives a lot more damage but at the cost of protection. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/valain
    [link] [comments]

    Use these or keep the GoD / Focus-Restraint Sets for Hungering Arrow seasonal?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment