• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Diablo First usable primal, so stoked!

    Diablo First usable primal, so stoked!


    First usable primal, so stoked!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Decided to play some Fashion Diablo today, what do you guys think of my Necro? :D

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Primal Obsidian Ring of Zodiac

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I've managed to reforge the ring to primal for my POJ TR monk and was wanting to know whether I should roll of the attack speed or the reduce cost for the socket. I was thinking the the IAS wasn't necessary for the build, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Grinch2785 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding future builds for my WD

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/243274563

    Before I ask any questions, here are the equipments I'm using currently.

    I realize this kind of posts are posted like every hour in this sub, but I'm a little overwhelmed with options of the build I should farm for.

    When I was doing campaign 2 weeks ago, I found a low-level barber and a gazing demise. So since then, my playstyle has been revolving around spirit barrage. Spamming spirit barrage has worked until post-campaign a little, but things got slower so mobs started to kill me before the barber's spirit accumulation explodes them. That's around when I got the Jade Harvester set to get a new insane damage with Haunt.

    But coming to current time, where I am taking 10 minutes to solo GR48, even the haunt isn't nuking them anymore. That's why I thought maybe I should invest fully on one skill instead of mixing up stuff like rn.

    So far, the only sets I finished are Jade Harvester(from seasonal rewards), Zunimassa and Helltooth. I technically didn't find all 7 pieces for Zunimassa, but I have 6 of them for the set effect. I've read somewhere the Mundunugu's set with sacred harvester + gazing demise is a good combo so I'm working on that right now, but also I've recently read that season 21 changed SB's mechanism with pet damage so that its damage is significantly dropped.

    So basically I guess all I wanna know is if Mundunugu's + sacred harvester + gazing demise is still what I should farm for. I do have a sacred harvester in stash and an extra barber to kanai the one I'm using currently. But if I have the barber on Kanai, I won't be able to use Henri's Prequisition(which I'm using rn) and I feel like this mojo is really good for surviviability atm. Is it worth losing that charm from that mojo? Is it too greedy to want both surviviablity and damage?

    submitted by /u/jbday1105 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing for Rainbow Goblin Farming

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    I'm at paragon 1700+ currently geared for GoD but I'm looking to find a set or a modification of the GoD set which is built for speed farming in T16 for rainbow goblins. Any suggestions? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Helluva-Pot to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Any EU Necros want levelling up to 70 or level up Legendary Gems / find set gear?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Happy to run GR70-80 with no help so you can grab the benefits at the end.

    mx2-2352

    submitted by /u/markx2 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    I've hit a wall

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/832105643

    So I was able to clear a 90 with about 2 minutes left, it was rough. There are still so many times that I get 1 shot by things I never even have a chance to see or avoid. Is this about where I should be with my set up and stats or am I behind? I've struggled to find ancient upgrades so that I can augment and I've just about capped my gems since I can't get over GR 90. Do I just need to keep grinding paragon and looking for upgrades or are there adjustments I could make that would help? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/shamesticks to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my new WD build?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello there!

    I'm looking for some help on what item (or items) I should be focusing on to help push the Mundunugu SB build.

    I'm currently pushing GR82 and could probably go higher as I was clearing that in about 5:30 minutes with only 1 death.

    My goal is to, hopefully, get to farm GR90 with relative ease and maybe push for the 100-110 range.

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/jm4232-1146/hero/124061553

    Two quick notes: First, I've been spending god knows how many topazes to get a socket on my amulet, that's been my top priority.

    Second, my GR70 Primal Ancient was a Voo's Juicer so I don't know if it makes sense to replace that with a SH or The Barber, let me know your thoughts.

    I also have about 1000 blood shards and don't know what I should gamble on from Kadala so any insight would help.

    Appreciate any help or can offer!

    submitted by /u/jm4232 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Rend, lacerate vs blood bath

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I know last season lacerate was the way to go. This season I have tried both and cant tell a whole lot of difference. When using lacerate I did swap my physical percent damage to lightning. I feel like lacerate is better for high gr and blood bath for speed runs. Blood bath doesnt work against single targets like rift guardian. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Also what are your thoughts on the mutilate rune 4 team play?

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 70 Paragon 12?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Ok so i just hit lvl 70, paragon 12 and need some guidance.

    What should i focus paragon points on? What should I be striving to get for equipment, weapons basically everything.

    Able to do rifts and bounties on master but was wondering if u should switch to 2 weapons or stay with single and shield?

    Any help greatly appreciated!

    Don't know if makes a difference playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/saviorsix71 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What should I reroll on these?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Which Conquest for Season 21 to aim for?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new on this game. And I'm almost about to achieve all Season's challenge. But I have no idea which of the 3 conquest to aim for.

    I've just finished recently on GR83 with a Corpse Explosion + Inarus build.

    Again, what are the suggested easily achievable Conquests for Necro on S21?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/kewubenduben to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Reilena's Shadowhook Vs Scythe of the Cycle

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I am doing a masquerade build with my necro and most builds i see are using the Scythe of the Cycle, which i have but also have a Shadowhook that does more damage according to D3 planner. Should i be going off those number in the planner or does it not account for bonuses of secondary skills you get with Scythe of the Cycle in the planner. Both are just legionaries that i have, but he the DPS is almost double using the Shadowhook compared to the Scythe of the Cycle. Just confused as to why not one used the Shadowhook in this build when it looks like its better, on paper any way.

    Here is a link to what i am currently running.

    https://www.d3planner.com/430296203

    submitted by /u/Madbrad70 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment