• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Diablo Am I doing something wrong trying to get Haunted Visions?

    Diablo Am I doing something wrong trying to get Haunted Visions?


    Am I doing something wrong trying to get Haunted Visions?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Bit of a noob admittedly, but I've been grinding haunted visions for fucking ever now. I feel like I've seen every possible neck drop except for haunted visions, and it's the one thing I need. I'm upgrading rares in the cube, dropping all my shards on amulets, and running as many GRs as I can, but no drop.

    submitted by /u/Justaveganthrowaway to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What should I roll and roll it to what stat?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Manald Heal

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    How do I get the most out of my Manald Heal? Does LoD ramp up its damage? Should I bother with lightning skill damage buffs on it? Can it crit? Does the Starfire wand with Zei's Stone make it an around-the-corner monster?

    I really want to see what I can do with it, but it's tough to find anything recent about it.

    submitted by /u/HuddsMagruder to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Got these in the past 24 hours. Are the rolls decent? Trying to get used to the build now. Used to run leapquake.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Dagger of Darts - Zuni vs LoD?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Just a simple question as to which is "better"? Tankiness, dps, ect. I'm dumping all my extra shit into a DoD build just for some fun on the side, possible pushing later on.

    submitted by /u/Thudun to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Flurry prematurely popping off?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    So I recently switched to flurry and it seems my stacks just randomly dump when not using an ability and still holding on. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/theSeanage to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to help myself with farming

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm trying to work my way to the wrath of the wastes set to run whirlrend. I haven't played in a couple years and this is my first barb, used to be a DH main. Anyways, I'm running with my friends in T1 - T3 and I feel like I'm doing absolutely nothing and it sucks. It takes me forever to kill white monsters and I'm wondering if anyone has a cheap in between build that i could use and craft the gear for or something that could help me move up a couple of tiers to make farming a bit easier. I'm currently using the whirlrend skills but I have none of the gear which I'm sure is part of the problem. Anything helps, thank you!

    submitted by /u/stigletts to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Valla's Bequest, assuming rerolling Vit for CDR/AreaDmg?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    GoD GR95-100+ Speed Guide <1k Paragon

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Having a hard time completing chapter 4

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    My necro on T4 dies easily and the only thing that does sufficient damage is land of the dead and CE spam. What other options do I have? My gear are reasonably well rolled level 70 rates.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Noob DIII player- Arcane Orbit build

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Hey all, i am a paragon 20 wizard, running a basic build i found centered on arcane orbit, spectral blade and explosions. I just started getting recipes for green sets and got my first greater rift token today. what should I be doing to figure out which of these green sets accentuates my build? I keep seeing people talk about Vyr but i dont have that one yet.

    submitted by /u/nightswhosay to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Mundungu Buildadaption for speed

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i was wondering how you adapt your ordinary GR build (https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/witch-doctor-spirit-barrage-build-with-the-mundunugus-regalia-set) for GR speedruns(105+) since the adaption with the gold items obviously won't work. Are you running the same build with locus? If yes, how can you keep up with barbs or dhs, who are just rushing through the rift?

    Also, different question, does phantasm damage stack on the enemy or the phantasm? In other words: will the enemy get damaged if they walk out of the phantasm when i pop it?

    submitted by /u/Stahlixo to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How does WD's phatasm / manitu in mundu set works?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I don't quite get it. Atm I am channeling holding lmb into 1 place (with barber weapon) until all the mobs die, however from what I've read in nearby thread people apply ticks (3 of them?) on land and gather mobs there and just wait as far as I understand?

    Looking kindly for the explanation, guess I'm not getting the the spell correct.

    submitted by /u/Bra1nss to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Help a noob out? Question in comments

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Should you have Rend on bars for Speed WW?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Does the Rend applied by Ambos benefit from the Bloodlust Rend rune if you have it on your bars or not?

    submitted by /u/Antinaxtos to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does HA build stacks of stricken?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    If you're at the RG and they don't bring friends to the fight, so HA will only pierce the bossba few times, does each pierce count as a stack? Or is it only the first shot through?

    submitted by /u/bauldersgate to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll for GoD HA?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment