• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Diablo Is this the best primal "The Flavor of Time" for DH GoD?

    Diablo Is this the best primal "The Flavor of Time" for DH GoD?


    Is this the best primal "The Flavor of Time" for DH GoD?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Challenge Rift 160

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    The WD build seems to be doing no damage, am I missing something? Its a grasp of the dead helltooth setup.

    submitted by /u/FloorManager
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Speed Farming GOD Demon Hunter Build Guide - Patch 2.6.9 Season 21

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    SUGGESTION - PRIMAL ESSENCE

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    We have a small chance to drop Primal Itens, and when it happen, usually is not a good one, mostly trash. This season I drop 2, and both unusable.

    What is my idea, when you destroy it on blacksmith, instead of the 15 materials it gives, it give you a primal essence.

    IDEA 1

    What it does? Well it grant you with one perfect stat on ancient item you have, I am not replacing stats as usual, if you choose to use this essence on vitality, it automatically goes for max . if you are able to collect essences and make it on all stats. your item would convert to Primal (5 to 6 essences needed).

    IDEA 2

    The primal essence would give you 10% to convert an ancient item to primal on the cube. If succeeded, great, if not you lost the item. it could be a re-rolled item or just bump all stats of cubed item.

    the idea here is to make some use of trash primals, at least better as now, and make some use for the amount of most probably trash drops.

    What you think guys?

    submitted by /u/leonardobps
    [link] [comments]

    Some architecture elements from Arcane Sanctuary would be impossible to implement in 3D

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    How to Play Diablo 1 and 2

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 in 2020

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Looking to play Diablo 2... how should I do it? Get it from Battle net? Which is the best experience and has more people playing it rn?

    Edit: Wow. I didn't expect almost 100 upvotes and comments lol

    submitted by /u/MMM_22
    [link] [comments]

    Worth switching to seasonal character?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    A friend and I just picked up Diablo 3. Neither of us have played before so we just selected regular characters, and are only about level 16 atm. Is it worth starting over again as a seasonal character, or just continuing with our regular ones?

    submitted by /u/sf_rs
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II | 20th Anniversary | Hardcore Sorceress - No Items Challenge - Episode II

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Us East ladder I need help killing uber D!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I was afk come back to see the message diablo walks the earth, im too weak of a sorce to kill alone if anyone out there can help and get me first anni that would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/Jamsauc
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Reaper of Souls or wait for Diablo 4??

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Me and my brother really enjoyed the campaign of the game and want more! Im not sure when D4 will come out. should I just buy Reaper of souls for the both of us?..

    submitted by /u/Michishige_Ren
    [link] [comments]

    Just when I threw away all my other sets thinking I’m only gonna play GoD DH the rest of this season, this one drops...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    What is the best character to play as a beginner in Diablo I?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    The Warrior, Rogue or Sorcerer?

    submitted by /u/PhantomLord3
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use abilities, click pylons, town portal, loot items, talk to urshi

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Hi, so recently I've been playing zbarb to try and get some higher grifts done. However, something really annoying and irritating happens every 2-3 grifts I play. I can be fighting a really large pack of mobs, then, all of a sudden, I can't use my furious charge, ancient spear, town portal. I can't talk to urshi at the end to upgrade my gems and I can't loot a single item on the floor either. I'm also unable to enter a new floor in the greater rift.This has happened a few times and I am completely unable to find something similar on google except one person who made a post about a similar issue in August 19th 2019, and there's no response to that thread. It's starting to get really frustrating as I basically spend my time and grift stones on literally nothing.

    I've noted two ways to temporarily fix this really annoying bug, it's either restart your game completely OR you can go to ur skill book, change a skill and then change back to your original skills again. Both of these options forces you to quit your greater rift and therefore I wouldn't really call it a fix at all.

    I've never experienced anything like this before or has any of my friends and now we're 21 seasons in. It's impossible to enjoy a game like this when there's bugs around that literally ruin the experience completely by doing this.

    Edit: Anyone else ever experienced something similar to this?

    submitted by /u/Heezhox
    [link] [comments]

    What gear slot do i upgrade/gamble for next?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Im lost guys i need help... Im a GOD DH only playing seasonal and mostly solo.

    What gear slot do i gamble for to upgrade next?

    Do i just go for full ancient? do i have the right stats on my gear pieces?

    Much appreciated!

    https://www.d3planner.com/827677620

    submitted by /u/linusthorner
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift Week 160 - Helltooth Witch Doctor - Season 21 - NA

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Cheating on Leaderboards

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Every season is just the same; those who have their switch hacked/modded goes 150 and get it all, and those who dont try desperatly being carry for that people. Is Sony, MS and Nintendo capable of do a mass BAN? And are they concerned about hacking their systems and blizz game? I hope someday i can play legit, without seeing modded hackers through seasons all around! BANS please!🙏🏻✌🏻

    submitted by /u/bald11x
    [link] [comments]

    Kid friendly alternative?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    My 9-yo really likes the whole fantasy universe and participates in LARP for kids at school. I would love to play Diablo with her, she is however quite impressionable (just talking about Lion King can make her cry).

    Is there any kid friendly alternstive RPGs?

    submitted by /u/srvender
    [link] [comments]

    How to use the Javelin?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I'm playing as a DH Class and it says I can equip it but for some reason I can't figure out what controls to use it so I went ahead and check setting, than google, and finally YouTube but to no avail. So please Reddit community help again on this BASIC question on how to use the Javelin. Plus there's also other weapons like the Masterful Sabre of Wounding but I'm afraid to get it if I can't use that weapon either. So please how can I use them

    submitted by /u/WandereOfQuestions
    [link] [comments]

    The most important decisions

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/i0cR0Pt

    Unsure what to reforge between the elite damage and the LPH. either one will be dropped for Damage % or AD, but im not entirely sure what will get the most gain.

    submitted by /u/hate434
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 and community pages

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I just wanted to say I think it's wrong that the mods closed a healthy Diablo 1 discussion about a bug discovery, and folks were having a good convo about it. It's wrong to punish people because of a few bad apples, and instead of taking care of them you deleted everything, along with something that may have interested the community for the old games. I'm not going to keep posting, just wanted to say thanks to anyone who did enjoy talking and I'll just have to post somewhere else about it. Just think that's rotten to tear down a page with 60 upvotes and positive feedback.

    submitted by /u/MintChocolate855
    [link] [comments]

    Cant Login "Code 3025"

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    EU, luckily my character was in town... any one else?

    submitted by /u/Antiloope
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie with a Set Armor Question

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Can someone please explain set armor to me? I understand the bonuses you get but WHY is the armor number so low? I'm playing Barbarian and eyeing the Wrath of the Wastes set. I get that it looks like it'll do an insane amount of damage but the armor numbers make it look like I have to run around hoping I never get hit. Is this the case or am I completely misunderstanding things?

    submitted by /u/DeviousWookiee
    [link] [comments]

    How to get INT primary stat on Slanderer and Little Rogue?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I'm trying to gear for zbarb which uses INT as its primary stat for Slanderer and Little Rogue. Is it just a matter of RNG for it to roll while I play barb? Or what's the most efficient way to do this. I can't enchant the STR stat as there's no INT option, only reroll STR or VIT.

    Could I reroll with an INT toon from my barbarian stash? Would that make a difference?

    submitted by /u/kckunkun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment