• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Diablo What is the ideal Squirt's Necklace roll? Why?

    Diablo What is the ideal Squirt's Necklace roll? Why?


    What is the ideal Squirt's Necklace roll? Why?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    New D3 player and even newer barbarian. I rolled this on Kadala and I don't know what to do next

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Uliana's or Inna's set?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    My friend uses Uliana's and it looks very good as he can put Maltheal in his second phase with one use of seven sided strike in torment 5. Although this looks amazing I like how Inna's set make it so your mystic allies will actually be pretty good. But I cant decide on which one to use so I'm asking for your guy's recommendation. (On console but dont think that will change much)

    submitted by /u/mzetti_1 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for my Darts WD

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm running a LoD Darts WD. I've just completed GR 100 solo.

    I have 8/13 pieces of gear ancient (1 primal) so I have potential to eek out more damage from my LoD gem yet. I have 4 level 70 augments for Intelligence, so more damage could be had by getting more I guess. My Enforcer and LoD gems are both level 90. I haven't imported my build as I'm on PS4 not PC.

    I was finding I struggled to drop the Rift Guardian at high 90s GRs when I was running with a Simplicity's Strength gem. I decided to swap this out for Stricken, as I figured that most of my damage comes from my Fetishes darts rather than my own anyway. Has anyone else done this? I found it really helped me get past GR 100.

    I am finding that it's taking me a lot longer to get through the rifts now though 10-12 mins to finish, is that normal as you push towards your limits?

    Do I need to focus on getting full ancient gear and augments to push higher?

    I should point out, I'm currently not using Locust Swarm/Ring of Emptiness because I felt I needed the survivability from Horrify (Frightening Aspect) and Zombie Dogs (with the Ukapian serpent mojo). I'm tempted to try Locust swarm but unsure what skill to drop.

    If anyone else is running a LoD Darts build please let me know what you think! Cheers 🙏🏻

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Bored in quarantine so I learned how to edit video

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Any tips for a VERY new player?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I just bought the game and I absolutely love it. I want to get to endgame as quickly as possible w my barbarian. Any builds or other things I should know before grinding out the campaign?

    submitted by /u/blastcaster101 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    General questions, deeper I get the more confused I get...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    My character:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DIESO-1653/hero/121621794

    Just general questions, seems like the deeper I get the more I find everyone else is so organized, detailed, specific, efficient and just feel like I am winging it more than understanding. I've started to watch the youtube videos and all that... Some of my questions are:

    Is auto cast via NUM lock a normal thing, does everyone use it? I find it to be far from perfect but it helps me so much with cast everything on time. Problem is I never used to run out of rage when using auto cast but now I am (who knows why all the sudden). I would prefer not to use it but how the heck do people focus on the game and cast everything with different timers at exactly the right time? Without auto cast I find myself just smashing 1-4 but with autocast I am SO much stronger. Do you stack your skills on the number keys based on how often you need to press them or something?

    It seems like my damage is getting the job done at level 80 GR but I am dying fast. I found some items that had better health specs but ehhh, it's still an issue. I even went from rubies to diamonds but it's still an issue. Maybe I am just "in between" leveling where it's tough before that next jump.

    I need to re-roll my bracers and belt, everyone has always offered great advice and I have re-read my old posts/responses but I was wondering.....is there a guide for example that states, when re-rolling I always want to follow:

    Helm = strength

    Chest = vitality

    Bracers = critical chance

    ...or is it not that straight forward?

    Maybe I'm thinking too far into this and I should just be grinding, which I feel like I am doing but having such a discrepancy between manually vs auto casting is really bugging me.

    submitted by /u/SouthBostonJoe to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    With season 20 ending how to adjust LoD Fire hydra build for non season?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm a returning player (came back for s20 after not playing for like 4 years) and I really liked the LoD Fire hydra build and I would like to keep playing it in non season (it's important to note that I'm not high paragon, I'm 1080 in non season and almost 1000 in season) and I'm not sure how to adapt the build since I can't have Serpent Sparker, Deathwish, Eteched Sigil and OoID all together with the regular cube? Plus rings should I have CoE/Halo/Unity or ues SoJ?
    I've seen non season use Andariel Visage, why? And is it better to go for Hergrash Binding or Witching Hour? (who do people keep up Aquila without Binding? Are Stone Gauntlets the way to go?

    submitted by /u/Crazy4Swift to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not to sure if this is the place to post this but I'm in need of some gear

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and testing the water I can't get anywhere near torment lvl 10

    submitted by /u/oiiboii223 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment