• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 1 - Caves music. This is the atmosphere I'm hoping for when thinking about a darker Diablo 4.

    Diablo Diablo 1 - Caves music. This is the atmosphere I'm hoping for when thinking about a darker Diablo 4.


    Diablo 1 - Caves music. This is the atmosphere I'm hoping for when thinking about a darker Diablo 4.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Anyone want a Free Diablo 3 Reaper of souls DLC key?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Just like message me or something I have one

    *Someone just got it

    submitted by /u/MythicalSnake1
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking love this game.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    My boyfriend introduced me to Dungeon Crawlers recently as I'm normally a big loot and shoot kinda gal, and he thought I'd enjoy them just as much. We started with Warhammer Chaosbane which was okay, but kind of lacking in content, he told me about Diablo 3, but not in too much detail. I seen it on PS4 for €20.99 for the Eternal Collection and thought why not? Now, I'm absolutely addicted. I'm running a Wizard with my bf, we just reached Paragon Levels and are somewhat through the Reaper of Souls DLC. I'm also running a level 68 Barbarian who is fucking awesome. I'm having as much fun with this as I did with Borderlands 2 and that's my favourite game of all time. Can't wait for Diablo 4, bring on the demon slaying.

    submitted by /u/NixxKnack
    [link] [comments]

    What did they do to the diablo 2 servers?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Still can't login while others are playing.

    submitted by /u/dmitriya
    [link] [comments]

    S21 - 3 zdps GR 137 -- player > blizzard

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Do enemies get stronger as you level up in d2? Playing solo

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Just wondering

    submitted by /u/Indie-Santana1
    [link] [comments]

    New Dreadlands set - is Strafe or just Primary attacking more damage?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Sorry this is probably a noob question- but I'm not sure how many primary attacks using strafe with Dreadlands spits out. Ignoring the damage reduction aspect for a moment, Is Strafe necessary to use for big damage or will just using primary's be decent enough?

    submitted by /u/fleetze
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Story

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I've never played diablo, but I was looking to get into it. Before I buy it, I was wondering if there was a cohesive story between all the games, like if each one continues into the other. If there is, do I have to play every single one to understand it or can I look it up and start with diablo 3?

    submitted by /u/PlsHElpjsks
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I leveled necromancer for the season, crafted lvl 70 rares, and started doing the chapters as I normally would, however chapter IV has torment level objectives which normally wouldn't be an issue as you receive the 4 set bonus by then, but the necromancer gets the 4 set for Trag'oul's avatar which is extremely underwhelming and isn't able to complete the objectives for chapter 4 seasonal and I was wondering where I should go from here and how to get to be able to complete torment IV content so I can finish the seasonal roadmap and get the full set.

    submitted by /u/Dallasm1
    [link] [comments]

    Has to be one of the most unsettling openings to any Diablo song

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    diablo 3 torment level question?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I'm new player and I want to ask. If I put torment level in 1 and join my friend who is high torment level like level 7. Do i still be in my level or his?

    submitted by /u/Ultrafares
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friend are going to play Diablo 3 eternal collection... Any tips and tricks?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Character doesnt matter.

    I have another question... Is the loot system as borderlands series? (like if i loot something, it disapper on my friend's screen and vise versa)

    submitted by /u/Root_Jail
    [link] [comments]

    Bored In Quarantine, So I Learned Video Editing...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Trying to find Baal's ring

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Necromancer Petition

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    New player here, how to progress through the game

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I have been playing through the adventure mode and I completed all bounties and I am level 35. Where to go from here? How to progress my character further?

    submitted by /u/No0ne21
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Diablo 3? I’m a noob.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Hi people. So, I have never played any of the Diablo games, but I really like the look of the upcoming Diablo 4. I know it will be a while until it's release, so I am thinking of picking up Diablo 3, but I have a few questions.

    I'm mostly a solo player, is it possible to grind through the harder content and end game stuff alone?

    Also, is it possible to get he best gear without any pay to win elements? I love grinding for gear in games but I'm not into games where the best gear is only obtained through spending more real life money. This is one of the reasons why I'm not picking PoE (because of the trading system).

    I heard about seasons as well. Do you have to pay for those, or will I get all of the content with the eternal collection of the game?

    And most of all, is it really fun? It looks it.

    Thank you for your help in advance.

    submitted by /u/xxxDOG_STARxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 rifts

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I wish you all are good and ready for this weekend. My question: How can I close a completed rift, avoiding the 30 sec countdown ? Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/chiapperelle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment