• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Diablo Here is my complete Diablo PC collection.

    Diablo Here is my complete Diablo PC collection.


    Here is my complete Diablo PC collection.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Not even death can save you from me! (Perler Bead Project)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Utterly Infested With Bots - Top 1000: 998 Sorceress Bots, 2 Humans?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Fan art of Lilith from the upcoming Diablo 4. Procreate digital art by me

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    What is the community’s current view of Diablo III

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I played through Diablo I & II years ago and really enjoyed them, and was aware of the impact they had on action RPG's as a whole and was aware of their widespread acclaim. About a month ago I decided to finally try Diablo III (I wasn't avoiding it or anything but had honestly forgot about it) and I've really enjoyed the around 40 hours I've put into it. My question is- why do I never see anyone talking about this game? I remember the game having a rocky launch, but I thought it was agreed upon that the Reaper of Souls expansion fixed the issues most had. I'm not expecting anyone to say it's the best in the series (nor do I think that), but I just wanna know if the community sees it in a positive or negative light (explanations as to your opinion would be preferable).

    TLDR: After all these years what are your opinions on Diablo III

    submitted by /u/D4RTH_J1MB0
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone purchased the Lilith statue?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I have been Googling a bit and can't seem to find anyone who posted anything about owning the Lilith statue. I've been eyeing it but haven't gotten it for two reasons:

    1. It's $499 and the most I've spent on a statue is $250 for the Nightingale from Skyrim
    2. I have a 1 1/2 year-old and don't want to scare her, lol

    I also haven't seen anything about the new Art of Diablo: Collector's Edition. Is this the same thing as Art of Diablo but with a different cover?

    submitted by /u/WatchMySwag
    [link] [comments]

    PTR 2.6.9 GoD DH GR 107 Solo Paragon Farming Build (3-4 minute GRs)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've been testing the new GoD set and specifically looking for a setup that can compete with my current Monk Solo Paragon Farming build for the upcoming season 21. I think I've finally settled on a good setup. As usual, don't get too attached to this as it still is the PTR, but if you want an early look at what 100% solo only play might look like, here's my thoughts.

    At the moment, it's performing about 3-4 GRs lower than the Monk build with similar gear and paragon levels. I've been testing on all GRs 105-110, and 107 seems to be the sweet spot.

    GoD Demon Hunter PTR S21 100% Solo Paragon Farming Build - https://www.d3planner.com/963804103

    First, this is a Squirt's playstyle which is protected by Fortress Ballista. Fortress Ballista is actually much stronger than Molten Wildebeast for shielding because it gains shields on each attack instead of waiting to refresh the shield on a 4 second no-damage period. It's also easier to see how tall the shield is because you gain stacks on your buff bar, making high level play much better as you can always peak at your buffs. Keeping Squirt's up is critical for the speed of this build. It's a good thing that Fortress Ballista is stronger as a shield source, because DH in general is much squishier than the Monk setup. You'll need to be more careful of on-the-ground effects for DH than Monk.

    In an ideal solo paragon farming setup, you want the enemies to die roughly at the same rate of your movement speed. Slowing your movement speed and trading out for more damage in some cases can be a good thing as it lets you get more complete kills and not have to backtrack. The GoD set actually gives you tons of movement speed, so you can afford to drop Strafe: Drifting Shadow for Icy Trail.

    It's worth noting that Strafe gives 10 FPA Primaries as long as your Attacks per second are greater than 1.2501. In other words, you get 6 Primary attacks per second with Strafe no matter what. So attack speed is actually a negative in this setup since you'll be wasting slots on gear. (This is something to keep an eye on for changes on the PTR or on live). This means Echoing Fury is (thankfully) not useful in this setup.

    One other note is that this setup, unlike other speed GR paragon farming setups, is not flexible at all. Depth Diggers is too strong to give up, Fortress Ballista+Squirts is too strong to give up, Dawn is too strong to give up. I've noted flexibility points below but there's not too many.

    Caltrops is a little extra insurance to trigger Bane of the Trapped / Cull The Weak / Numbing Traps on elites and RG.

    Optimizations

    • Icy Trail rune on Strafe is better than using Thrill of the Hunt for triggering Bane of the Trapped / Cull The Weak / Numbing Traps because it lets you fit in Single Out. ( It's also nice that it's the cold rune, so it benefits from your cold % on your gear, although the damage from Strafe is largely inconsequential. )

    • Awareness can be removed for softcore play but is necessary for hardcore

    • Caltrops / Bait The Trap + Single Out gets you up to 94%(!) Crit Chance on Rift Guardians and stubborn Elites

    Flexibility

    • Trade out Convention of Elements + Caltrops for Elusive Ring + Smoke Screen at higher level GRs for greater Squirt's Uptime

    • Trade out Convention of Elements for RORG + Mantle of Channeling for a mix of greater damage and survivability.

    • Trade out Single Out for Thrill of the Hunt for easier procs on Bane of the Trapped / Cull The Weak / Numbing Traps

    • Trade out Convention of Elements for RORG, wear Depth Diggers, and cube Wraps of Clarity, wear Nemesis Bracers (not very impressive in testing, maybe more useful for t16 style setups)

    submitted by /u/echohack4
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Junior meana to be released on GBA but canceled by Blizzard

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Diablo2 new LAdder reset, Games are getting Close ??

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Someone have information about it ?
    I just created couple of games and it seems to be Down ..

    submitted by /u/poinball
    [link] [comments]

    Fan art of Lilith from the upcoming Diablo 4. By me

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Want to get back into D2. Where to start

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Long story short- played d1 and hellfire at launch. Diablo day of launch LOD day of launch. All versions and patches between. Gave up in like 2004/2005 with the abundance of bots.

    I see there's a few mods out there. And community servers. How are they

    Also, is battle net still full of bots?

    submitted by /u/jeffs42885
    [link] [comments]

    DH Bolas build

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys, today I tested a bit on the PTR the new DH set. The bolas build is incredibly fun and powerful, and perfect for both casual player but also more hardcore ones

    I tried to put together the most easily obtainable and easier to play variant for this build:

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/107760-dh-bolas-speed-grs-2-6-9-season-21

    In the coming days I'll do all other possible variants for the Bolas build, even one that I think will be particularly good for Season 21, given the theme of the season !

    Have fun !

    submitted by /u/i9theghost5
    [link] [comments]

    Takes minutes to start a bnet game and only see one game to join?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I don't remember bnet ever being this bad before. Is this standard these days?

    submitted by /u/FrodoFraggins
    [link] [comments]

    SOTD#298 - Tristram Village from Diablo I & II

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Ladder Reset Gone Wrong

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Survivability with strafe HA build

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Hey man. Anyone else struggling with surviving with the new DH set using the strafe HA build? Ive had + 1000 res on all resses and + 700k health pools but still finding myself dying way too often. Even with wraps of clarity up. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/TobyNilla
    [link] [comments]

    New Player from Belgium

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hi there all.

    I was wondering if there are any clans for belgium players who i can play with ?

    Saturday evening is my gaming night ( from past 22.00 untill ......... )

    I'm playing diablo 3 for the first time so still learning ( but i like the game ).

    For the moment i'm playing with the barbarian on season 20.

    And i got a non season demon hunter.

    submitted by /u/Tenpin76
    [link] [comments]

    Has D3 improved over past year?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I had been playing D3 until the season 16 when I felt the game wasn't changing and all over the previous seasons, so I felt burnt out and stopped playing. Now after a yeaar+ I wonder if the game has changed enough to make it worth play again.

    Question is, has the game changed lots over the past 4 seasons?

    submitted by /u/CatarsiCat
    [link] [comments]

    I am a Borderlands and MH: World fan, am i going to enjoy Diablo?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    So, i have never played any Diablo, but lots of people say that Borderlands is pretty much "Diablo with Guns". I really love games that allow players to customize their characters, and most important, create builds. I love getting gear and investing skill points to create new forms of playing etc. I also love Monster Hunter World, among other reasons, for how The game allows me to choose a playstyle and create a build that suits It. With all that said, do you think i am going to enjoy Diablo? I am sorry If its a dumb question, i Just prefer to ask fans, and i don't really know anyone that plays It :p

    submitted by /u/gleba_Oliver
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone at a decent level yet? [Diablo 2/EU Ladder]

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I'm at level 24 and got no chance against Duriel. Any kind soul that could quickly carry me from Duriel to Baal (With Ancients) pls? PM me and I'll make a game!

    EU Ladder.

    submitted by /u/MiggeVanCleef
    [link] [comments]

    Torment XVI

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Just started playing Diablo 3 again on Torment level 2. Noticed it goes all the way to Torment level 16. How many people here have played Torment 16? What's it like?

    submitted by /u/Zibby95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment