• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Diablo Season 21 | T16 LOD Skeleton Archer Necromancer Build Guide | 2.6.9 PTR

    Diablo Season 21 | T16 LOD Skeleton Archer Necromancer Build Guide | 2.6.9 PTR


    Season 21 | T16 LOD Skeleton Archer Necromancer Build Guide | 2.6.9 PTR

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I’m new to diablo 3 and started playing wd and was wondering where to farm the mundunugu set. If anyone could help it would be appreciated

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Group barbarian

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    could someone please point me to a really good barb build for season 20 for group play ? I'm always playing with my 3 friends (crusader and 2 demon hunters) but whenever i look up builds its for solo grinding. Should i just use those builds ? thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Con_50 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a fairly new player for upcoming season?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Necromancer was my very first character and I'm planning to stick with it for the long run. However, as I soon come to realise it's good early game until about GR 45+ or so. I have a trag' oul build set and I just struggle, I feel like I'm either a glass canon or just a squishy insect doing no damage whatsoever. I'm paragon 360+ I'm pretty sure, but I just can't seem to go into higher rift levels

    submitted by /u/Mr_RamenSlurper to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Best Group GR 150 Rift Build

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to Diablo 3. I just finished the main story as a necromancer and I was wondering what the best build would be for GR 150 group. I'm on the dlc right now with my buddies and Im on xbox. We're getting close to finishing it so we have to start thinking about end game and I just wanted some advice on what build I should be doing for the most efficient group necromancer player.

    submitted by /u/osurico to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Mundunugu's Regalia Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor build?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    So i have been looking online for builds and in Mundunugu's Regalia Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor build people equip Spirit Barrage as well as Piranhas as their active skill but both of those skills are in the same skill page.

    So very confused as to how people are able to equip those skills at the same time.

    submitted by /u/usmanmuum to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How or when can I get Necromancer Paragon points?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't work it out. I've done the campaign, leveled up now to level 62, done Obelisk rift runs and all bounties in chapter 1 world.

    But no paragon points. Not even one. I searched the net but only found articles on how to apply them.

    How do I earn them?

    Thanks - and see you in D4 ;)

    submitted by /u/captuspario to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 22, 2020

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    ITEM TALKS

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm looking at Andariel's Visage... Does the poison nova (explosion thingy) center on your character or point of impact of a spell?

    submitted by /u/IndyRedditer to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment