• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Diablo Not sure how they could now... but anyone else hoping that we don't hear the term 'nephalem', not even once, in D4?

    Diablo Not sure how they could now... but anyone else hoping that we don't hear the term 'nephalem', not even once, in D4?


    Not sure how they could now... but anyone else hoping that we don't hear the term 'nephalem', not even once, in D4?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I honestly hated that concept.

    submitted by /u/Vocanna
    [link] [comments]

    GR100

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I finally beat GR 100 solo for the first time!! Im so excited that i had to share with somebody!

    submitted by /u/kevekev302
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Tristram in D2 is my favorite moment in the series.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    When I was very little, I spent a lot of time watching my dad play the original Diablo. I played it to death myself, and can't express how excited I was for the sequel. I got through the first two quests easily enough, and then Akara told me to go to Tristram, and rescue Cain.

    Now, I was extremely excited about this. I had very fond memories of Tristram from the first game. And when that red portal opened, and I stepped through to hear that familiar guitar chord, nostalgia hit me like a fist. Going through the extremely familiar area, and seeing bodies in all of the locations of the townsfolk was heart wrenching. And damn it, killing Griswold hurt.

    I don't know how many people were affected like I was, but this is still my favorite moment in the entire series. I was very attached to Tristram and it's people from my many hours with the first game. Seeing it all burnt to the ground and most of the citizens dead was a punch to the gut. Even Wirt. That one probably hurt the most, tbh.

    I got a similar feeling when seeing the Old Ruins in D3, but it wasn't quite the same. Maybe because the music wasn't there.

    submitted by /u/GreatPretender905
    [link] [comments]

    Picked this up at a flea market today for $4. It works fine too.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    look this beautiful Witch Doctor made in polymer Clay

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    That is why you have to click fast in Diablo 2 public games

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    New Meta 103: Special Guest Bluddshed

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Why all the D3 hate?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I'm new to this sub, so I don't know how widespread it is. But in my 2 discussion posts, every other comment is something negative about D3. Why is that? The launch was rocky, absolutely, but the game is pretty damn good at the moment. Most people I've seen are criticizing the story, and I just don't get it. It wasn't as good as the others, but I still enjoyed it well enough. Leah in particular was one of my favorite characters, and I really enjoyed the lore behind the Black Soulstone. I dunno, maybe I'm just easy to please? What is the consensus on D3 on this sub?

    submitted by /u/GreatPretender905
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Larra doesn't spawn anymore

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I'm trying to finish the Market Research achievement and Larra is in the last of my list. Been waiting for her to spawn within the last 8+ hours (with breaks in between of course) but she just won't show up. Searching for her is like waiting to get a primal to drop. Anyone have/had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Lutisse
    [link] [comments]

    Damage calculation question

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I found the Depth Diggers unique that has the stat: "Primary skills that generate resource deal 81% additional damage". I use Bone Spikes that deals 225% weapon damage. If I equip the unique will I have 225 + 81 or 225 * 1.81 damage on Bone Spikes?

    submitted by /u/smuggl3r
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Diablo lll physical

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    On amazon there are 3 options

    -PC/MAC

    -PC

    -Console

    Would PC/MAC mean itll give you either mac or pc or what? I'm mainly confused on how it says PC twice.

    I know this sounds stupid but I'm just making sure I dont waste my money.

    And will I be able to play the game in 2k even though I got in on disc

    I know these sound like stupid questions but I just want to make sure

    submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids
    [link] [comments]

    First time monk player

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Just got my first monk to lvl 70. I had a Necromancer before this and now I'm just wondering what kind of build you would suggest. I've played necro and demon hunter before but never a monk or any tank chars.. what's the most fun build to play and what should I be doing after reaching lvl 70?

    submitted by /u/tayswaggyp
    [link] [comments]

    Plugy File Help

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I recently got into plugy after years of playing on bnet and I saw somewhere that you can edit the files in plugy to change certain aspects of the game. I was wondering if anyone knows how to edit the files so that the game doesn't drop items that are broken/cracked, or show gold drops that are below a certain amount, like 1k. Does anyone a video explaining how to do this, or can give me a quick tutorial on how to edit the plugy mod so I can cut corners on a few annoying aspects of the game? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/schudermcgavin
    [link] [comments]

    For those that are Crusaders

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Is it normal to get stuck at GR52 and if so, how do I get stronger gear

    submitted by /u/Squidlover23
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a single better example of a sequel being better than the original than Diablo?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 still holds up. I'll admit that nostalgia plays a role here. I never played the original before today, and I recently started playing 2 again. But holy mother of fuck, the amount of UI and QOL upgrades we see from 1 to 2 is outrageous. I'm honestly not sure how anyone can ignore it unless they just REALLY want to experience the first game. I'm not sure I can do that having grown up on the sequel, and in my mind it still holds up.

    I can imagine the 4x3 aspect ratio and muddy everything being an issue for some folks, but the gameplay itself is still as addictive as it ever was. I actually can't name one thing about Diablo that is better than Diablo 2, unless you're a real grindwhore. Thing is, you can do the same thing in Diablo 2 in 4 completely different environments, and against dozens more enemies in the second.

    Idk this is just a stupid drunken rant but it's honestly a little annoying just trying to play the GOG version, and I can't get anything other than the classic mode to work anyway. I doubt their "enhanced" edition is actually significantly better while maintaining the feel of the original, and TBH I'm just going to keep playing 2.

    submitted by /u/BrotherDBAD
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Diablo 3 offline (Switch edition)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I played Diablo 3 back in the day when it launched on PS3. Played 100% offline doing couch co-op.

    When I started the Switch version it was intended to be offline as well, as I don't subscribe to Nintendos payed service.

    I made a few characters and it asked me about seasons. I clicked yes on the prompt thinking it would work fine.

    Itdoesn't.

    I can only play that character when connected to wifi now.

    How can I switch it so I can play those characters offline?

    submitted by /u/daycation_ipa
    [link] [comments]

    So diablo 3

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Do you recomend getting diablo 3 now or wait till 4 come out for pc?

    submitted by /u/Tetchedtoe
    [link] [comments]

    Would you play a new game mode where no legendary/set items dropped? (D3 Vanilla mode)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I've been reading a lot of new player posts on the Diablo subreddits.

    And it occured to me that they'll never get to experience D3 as it was during release. Everything pre-level 70 is easier now. And with years of power creep and rebalancing, some game mechanics have become irrelevant and obsolete.

    For example, boss fights used to require learning their mechanics in order to beat them. Thats how they were designed. Looking out for their telegraphed attacks, dodging at the right moment, using skills at the right moment, etc. It took some degree of skill and game awareness.

    But now, bosses take seconds to kill. And newer players will never know those boss fight mechanics.

    Even normal monsters and elites had certain mechanics that needed learning and awareness.

    To recreate that kind of combat experience, having a no legendaries/set items game mode is the easiest way that I think this can be implemented.

    I mean, nothing is stopping you from doing it right now, go try and clear the highest GR using only rares.

    But it would be cool if Blizz supported it. Maybe throw in some achievements and cosmetic rewards.

    P.S. Im curious whats the highest GR you can clear using only rares. Haha.

    submitted by /u/vikoy
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Endgame?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm new here. I just finished the main story, increasing difficulty as I went. I finished with a Necromancer at level 68. I went ahead and went to 70 though and acquired Kanai's Cube. But now there's like a million things. Does anyone have an idea of what I should be doing? There's just a ton of information to take in and I'm rather confused.

    EDIT: Does anyone have any fast leveling tips for 1-70? Because I'd like to have one of each class eventually

    submitted by /u/BleachOnTheBeach
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20 Conquests Question

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I completed a level 75 HC GR solo and got the "Lionhearted" conquest marked as completed, however the "Divinity" conquest is showing as "unearned". Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bl00df1redeath
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 06/10/20

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 402 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment