• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Diablo LoD Frozen orb for season 21

    Diablo LoD Frozen orb for season 21


    LoD Frozen orb for season 21

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Sup folks,

    I'm usually pushing GRs with Crusader or DH, but for season 21, I set my eyes on wizard since I prefer LoD builds over sets, and afaik wizard has two viable LoD builds for pushing GR (orb and hydra). I'm not really an expert on wizards so I'm asking you guys for help. I know LoD builds are kinda hard to gear, but it's doable even without daily 8+ hours of d3 (did GR120 with LoD RF DH 1360 paragon), especially if you only play 1 seasonal toon.

    I know LoD hydra will stay pretty much the same, but what's up with LoD frozen orb? Top players on EU leaderboard are using that build, but I can't find any decent (and recent) guide/video on the web. How important was the season 20 theme for this build? Will it stay viable (as in clearing GR125, which is my goal)?

    Follow up question: I'm usually playing only 1 class (apart from using WD/barb for Waders and Stone Gauntlets) so what would be the best farming specc for wizard, including bounty, rifts and GR speedruns? Vyr or frost hydra, or should I aim for both? I play mostly solo with public bounties and rifts.

    Thanks and cya around!

    submitted by /u/tomc_is_back to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Justice Monk Gems

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I've been looking at ways to optimize my character as I get into GR100s. I had been using the Gogok of Swiftness as my 3rd Legendary Gem besides Trapped and Stricken but I just saw that Icy Veins recommends Taeguk. Is one better than the other for damage reduction? Or does Taeguk add the necessary damage increase I need? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kustiki321 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go from here?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Hi all, as the flair indicates, this relates to PS4.

    I'm geared as a UE Multishot as per Icy Veins: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/unhallowed-essence-multishot-demon-hunter-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

    I've followed the guide completely for the same skills, the gear, the cube, and gems. In regards to the gear, I have the set exactly as listed (with the exception of the amulet), I do not have the same stat priorities, I'm still working on that. A lot of the set is early level 70 drops, so stats are kinda low-ish. I'm at paragon 625. I can easily clear regular rifts at T14 in about 4.5 minutes, sometimes less depending on rift layout/mobs (poison nova and exploding corpses slow me way down). I can pretty much blood venegance/spam multishot without running out of resources. I can easily do T16, just not quickly.

    I just noticed yesterday, that the grind to improve gear is brutal. I'm following all the guides in regards to cube recipes, Kadala gambling, rift clearing. Does it ever get better? I can't foresee grinding 20+ hours for a chance at a minor improvement on one piece, let alone my whole set.

    Sitting in my stash, I have all the other full DH sets too. I mean, running around and melting everything with multishot is kinda fun, but gets a bit repetitive.

    I don't have PS Plus, so online group play isnt an option.

    Any suggestions are helpful, as to how to improve my gear, more enjoyable grinding, more efficient grinding.

    I'm not really GR pushing, Im a casual player. I just want to get the best stuff.

    submitted by /u/TeepShow76 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    S21: Andy good builds without Hydra?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hi, i've checked some wizard build guides and ... I think that archon will be much weaker because it is not possible to use crimson set any longer in this build. Then I checked some builds with Tal Rasha set and well .... even with high end gear: damage and toughness is 10-100 times lower than it should be to push solo GR110+ or even further?!

    Are there any good builds for S21?

    submitted by /u/maSu2322 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    A returning player.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I've just started playing again after a few years and was hoping someone out there has some gear for the Vyrs Archon Wizard build (Vyrs set, Chantodo, etc) that they could mail me. If so my Gamertag on Xbox is: StealthoMato

    submitted by /u/AlertSmoke4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment