• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Diablo New to diablo 3, necromancer

    Diablo New to diablo 3, necromancer


    New to diablo 3, necromancer

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hi so I'm new to diablo and I've been playing the story with the necromancer, my question is does the weapon you place in the slot make a difference ? Only cause he uses his spikes to Attack or the scythes, so I have an axe equipped am I even using it ?

    submitted by /u/xdiaz92 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at GR105

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I am running a Multishot Demon Hunter and am having trouble with clearing GR 105. I also have trouble with GR105 with my Impale DH and Whirlwind Barb. I am currently clearing GR 100 in 7-9 mins. I am running with decent (not perfect) gear with about 4-5 items aug'ed with lvl80-90 gems, no primals (I am playing on console so can't provide my profile link, sorry!). I don't stage-fish at this time but is this the point now where I have to? Or do I need to just wait til I aug all 13 of my gears? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/jdsp87 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New build? Perma-Berserker Whirlwind

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I was gearing my way up to the S-tier Rend/WotW build and I came up with this intermediate build. I haven't seen the build posted anywhere, so I'll call it my creation until proven otherwise 😁.

    Build is simple and still needs to be refined with the right amulets, gems and Kanai cube skills. As of now, I'm up to GR50 and have no problems.

    5 pieces of WotW, 2 pieces of Immortal King + weapon, Ring of royal grandeur.

    You get full set bonus from WotW and the reduced WotB cooldown from the Immortal King 4 pieces.

    When I finally get Ambo skill in the Kanai cube, Rend will kick in on top of all the goodies I already have.

    With this build, I can maintain Berserker mode continuously.

    So what do you guys think about this WotW WotB Rend build?

    E: thanks for the feed-back guys, I'll tweak my build

    submitted by /u/Aketh_Nark to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does Odyssey End's ability stack?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Does the damage increase on Odyssey End stack if multiple Hunters are using it? Also does Strongarm bracers or legendary gems like Iceblink stack? I'm assuming no but I'd like to know for sure.

    submitted by /u/hbomb3300 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Re-roll advice + cube/ring question...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I am running a Whirlwind Rend Barbarian.

    Profile = https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DIESO-1653/hero/121621794

    1.) I obtained another "Band of Might ring" and I put it into the cube and it is now one of my 3 cube abilities. Since I have the Band of Might ring equipped as a cube ability, is it redundant to wear the actual ring as well? Do I get double the benefit or should I be using another ring?

    2.) I don't the standard/default things I should be choosing when I re-roll and I have a belt & bracer that can be re-rolled. What should I replace and what should I look to obtain from the re-roll?

    submitted by /u/SouthBostonJoe to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian hoodie

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Can somebody help me how to get the hoodie transmogrification for barbarian? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ponyong03 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment