• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Diablo Hell of a time to be had

    Diablo Hell of a time to be had


    Hell of a time to be had

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    bruh...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    My hopes for Diablo 4

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I understand that the following sentiments may not be shared, but I'm ok with that. I'm hoping that I can post what I personally feel like is wrong with D3 and provide some insight in how I think it can be fixed.

    First off, the combat of D3 becomes boring very fast. It seems like the entire combat philosophy is to dash in, press one or two buttons and everything disappears. Aside from occasionally dodging a slam or some fire, enemies don't survive long enough to really pay much attention to any of of those mechanics. This type of combat is not engaging.

    I think the problem stems from having a metric fuck ton of enemies on your screen all at once. I hope D4 reduces the number of spawns considerably, and instead makes each enemy stronger and more unique. IMO, this would allow us to approach combat in a more methodical way. Each ability in our toolkit would feel more impactful, and your decisions in combat would have more consequences; good or bad.

    Also, I'd like a fresh take on how gear is obtained; specifically in crafting. I think D3 does a good job of giving us unique feeling legendary effects, but each effect should have less impact in and of itself. Instead, the % chance and damage should be reduced to a more manageable number, like 1 or 2% chance or 5 or 10% damage. When crafting an item, you can lay that special effect over a piece of gear and stack it across multiple items. As the gear upgrades from common to legendary, the effect grows by a small amount (IE: from 1% on common items, to 5% on legendary items).

    We should also reduce the massive amount of loot that drops. It's so dull to seeing how many legendary items drop that it no longer creates any sense of "Holy shit....I gotta pick that up and see what it's stats are". This, combined with redesigning the legendary effects as I've laid out above, would make gear more meaningful.

    Anyways, thanks for reading my post. As stated, you may not agree with my decisions, but that's ok; I just don't want to complain about something without offering some sort of solution, even if it's a rough outline.

    Here's to hoping that D4 is everything that I want it to be.

    submitted by /u/Esmeraldem
    [link] [comments]

    [Diablo 1] How does stair placement work?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I'm on my first ever playthrough of Diablo 1 and really loving it! There's something I'm confused about though. I recently watched this speedrun and noticed that on this guys game, the stairs to each level are all right next to each other. But on my game, I have to go searching around for the stairs. Why is this? Is this guy playing a modded version? I'm playing Classic on GOG. If anyone has anyone has explanation for this that'd be great, because I started a new game with my current character to redo some quests and hunting for the stairs to get down to the next level is a pain.

    submitted by /u/BimsyClustercamp
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted version of Diablo 3 characters in Diablo IV.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Those who fight Diablo face corruption. In Diablo II we basically fought the Warrior, The Rogue and The Sorcerer from Diablo I (also Griswold). Who should we fight in Diablo IV? And how screwed they should be?

    Tragically? Ironically? Mysteriously?

    submitted by /u/StefanoBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Arcane Torrent in most builds?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Is there some reason this spell is preferred over other spenders in so many wizard builds?

    submitted by /u/-Entilzha_Valen-
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal Characters

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I've recently bought the game, and started with a seasonal character without making a Non Seasonal, I've got a Crusader HoF Build, at Paragon 650, and a Necromancer (seasonal) with a bunch of materials, coins, and GR levels etc, what will happen to all of these when the new season starts, will I lose coins, materials etc on my seasonals?

    submitted by /u/Chubb117
    [link] [comments]

    Best places to farm Rainbow goblins??

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Any routes or areas to farm for rainbow goblins?? I really want the wings

    submitted by /u/LadyEmmure
    [link] [comments]

    End of Season push

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    End of Season push

    If you want to know how high you can push with XXXX Paragon i provide a skillfull spreadsheet for the end of Season push.

    Yes you can be Top 10 with just skill, try it ; )

    https://preview.redd.it/2s8atz82ac451.png?width=1136&format=png&auto=webp&s=ce13c397c69653e7ba9715190f5a18f155cf2784

    submitted by /u/lol0x45
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 06/11/20

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 365 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    A Belt Syste AKA Potion and Chamrs for D4 !

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I just tought about flasks and charms of d2, how they where good systems but with flaws …

    The Potions main problem was that they didnt stack nor did they auto refill so you had to sacrifice Inventory space and had to manually fill youre Belt with them sometimes…

    Chamrms where a good source of aditional power but again at the cost of the Inventory space…

    I tought for a second how to improve on those aspects in D4…

    Since they have no Belts as items, Wouldnt it be cool if there was e BELT SYSTEM in D4. Like lets say every character has a belt and the belt has 5 slots… There you could choose to put in FLasks that coudl also roll soem afixxes you get while you chuging the, Health POtions, Legendary Potions, Youre resourse Potions… But you could also put charms in as many of those slots as you want…

    The flasks should have either a CD or refill whiel you damage mobs… The chamrs could have PErmanent bonuses but you would have to sacrifice a Potion slot…

    Wouldnt this make for an interesting Potion and Charms system where you would have to choose and balanse around what Potions and what nummber of charms you want on the Belt ???

    Sorry for my bad english, its not my Native language…

    submitted by /u/UsernameSucksCocks
    [link] [comments]

    In Diablo 3, can you get banned for opening caches that were farmed by someone who used a bot?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    This season, I often got invited by my friends to games where bounties are done and everyone just needs to claim. This was pretty common in HC where I usually play (this is my first season playing SC). In HC, I would also do full bounty games solo, and I also invited my friends before turning in chests, so I didn't think it odd being done in softcore.

    Some dudes I was in party I just told me about people running bounty bots, then inviting their main account, to avoid botting on their main account. This gets my worried as I have no idea if any of the people I ever got free chests from were botters. If I joined a botters' game and claimed horadric caches, do i run a risk of getting banned?

    submitted by /u/crashbandicouture
    [link] [comments]

    I have questions regarding legacy of dreams gem stone

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hey gang, new to the game and trying to figure out how to tell if it is really making an impact. Could somebody private message me to have a little chat about how I can check? It doesn't seem to change the damage section when I equip it... So I'm not sure. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/rhysermc
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the latest news on Diablo 4?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Haven't really kept up with it since the trailer reveal, but planning to preorder as soon as we have a release date. What's the latest that we know?

    submitted by /u/GreatPretender905
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Diablo 3 work on switch lite?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Is it any good? O can get it for €11 but I just want to make sure it's not broken or anything

    submitted by /u/FooPvris
    [link] [comments]

    Well no more Diablo II Resurrected at IGN Expo rumor

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    On the previous rumor that Diablo II Resurrected may appear in IGN Summer of Gaming Expo as a Classic Revival. Well now based on the general schedule and the Day 1 annouced games list, the Classic Revival which was mentioned is just some arcade game calls Alex Kidd. Not that disappointing as I might expected.

    There're still some unannouced games later but how high is the chance?

    submitted by /u/Diabolos_Clone
    [link] [comments]

    This is the the type of music Diablo IV should have.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/3KmbsKHV6hE

    imagine this arriving on a town or duirng some quest on some cool location. its perfect

    submitted by /u/sylar0123456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment