• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Diablo Rend WW Speed Build w Ingeom/Crimsons

    Diablo Rend WW Speed Build w Ingeom/Crimsons


    Rend WW Speed Build w Ingeom/Crimsons

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    I've been told this Speed build is miles better than the typical BK or Ambos+Echoing Fury build.

    Crimson Belt/Pants Ambos Pride + In-Geom Focus and Restraint Cube - Lamentation / Band Of Might / Ring of Royal Grandeur

    Anyone use or test something similar? Anyone have any information on this?

    submitted by /u/ImTooFaded to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 | T16 LOD Frost Scythe Necromancer Build Guide | 2.6.9 PTR

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Can't sustain spirit for SWK Monk TR build

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm following this guide for a SWK Monk TR build ( https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-tempest-rush-build-with-sunwuko) but I can't seem to sustain spirit regen when I activate sweeping wind and epiphany. I have no problem with spirit regen using the PoJ set. Here's my current build https://www.d3planner.com/791861485. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/prandelicious to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How to perfect spirit walk (running mundu spirit barrage s20)?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    I'm new to witch doctor but has been doing great at gr 118+/- with my imperfect spirit walk, and have about half my gear augmented so far and paragon 1.4k. I am wondering if there are any tips to help improve my timing of spirit walk to push higher (when solo).

    Using wudijo's build https://www.d3planner.com/200459045

    submitted by /u/retaki to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Bounty hunting partners

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Im free now anyone wanna bounty hunting? Torment XVI anyone?

    submitted by /u/ponyong03 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment