• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Diablo Made my enigma.

    Diablo Made my enigma.


    Made my enigma.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    This picture is what i like the most from the trailers

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Deckard Cain - Call. I've been enjoyed this video for close to a decade now!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    110% chance to hit and shots still miss

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I'm level 18 with 110 chance to hit and sometimes I'm still firing arrows 5-10 times just to hit guys right in front of me, is this how it is?

    submitted by /u/nopunchespulled
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Eternal Collection Switch $35

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Im not a huge fan of the genre but I´ve played Diablo 3 with friends and i really enjoyed it.
    Today I saw the game at $35 USD, do you guys recommend it at that price?

    submitted by /u/Bossuet27
    [link] [comments]

    So annoying.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    So, I make a game on a fresh toon, start leveling... I get to cain, and decide I'm going to mule over my full Sig's set... Well, during this process I get a realm down, so I lost my set, on top of having a solid 10 MINUTE queue time to get in the game in the first place... I'm considering going back to PLUGY and saying FUCK battlenet's bullshit servers and all their bots...

    submitted by /u/itsjustburna
    [link] [comments]

    So is Trang'oul and Rathma just gonna stay as they are?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    With the buffs to Inarius and Pestilence sets I hoped all necro sets would get buffed but Trang and Rathma are just left in the dirt. Rathma can't compete with legacy of dreams, it doesn't provide anything unique and honestly it would've been great to add an extra buff for revive to make it stand out more. Trang'oul had some indirect buffs thanks to updated legendaries but it still isn't that strong. Considering the how its set bonuses are simple and general, I would rather have it be based on specific skills and be strong than just having it buff a genre of skills and be mediocre.

    Considering the overall responsiveness of the devs, is there any chance that these sets will be buffed or are they both lost cause now?

    submitted by /u/Nimeron
    [link] [comments]

    Are Unique Affix Ranges Rolled Randomly or Weighted?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    For example, String of Ears can roll Damage Reduced by 10-15%.

    Are 10%, 11%, 12%, 13%, 14%, 15% all equally weighted at 16.67% chance? Or are shitty lower rolls more likely than better rolls?

    submitted by /u/dsnvwlmnt
    [link] [comments]

    Best Barbarian Build

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    What are some of the best barb builds in the game right now and if there are videos can you leave a link?

    submitted by /u/captbigdik
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in like two years, is it still the same or is it worth picking up again?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Burned out on D3 a long time ago but now and then its fun for a week or two.

    submitted by /u/rxtechs
    [link] [comments]

    Does the switch offer in game chat?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I use partychat on PS4 and discord on PC, is there a party chat function in game or via switch I can use?

    submitted by /u/elasso_wipe-o
    [link] [comments]

    Curses conquest ps4

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I've heard some people say the curses conquest is unobtainable on console due to lower spawn rates. I've tried it a few times solo and can't get above 275ish.

    Is this possible with a group, or is the spawn rate still a barrier?

    Just wondering if anyone has any experience getting this on console (specifically PS4)

    submitted by /u/bmc5063
    [link] [comments]

    If paragon is supposed to be account wide, why isnt my crusader paragon 244?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I got my crusader to level 70 but it's only paragon 10 for him. I'm new so idk.

    My other toon is paragon 244

    submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 06/15/20

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 155 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    (D3) Very few people playing Hardcore?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I've decided to finally give HC a fair shot on standard/non-seasonal.

    Made a Crusader, started doing Greater Rifts, and stuff as low as GR80 gets you into top 200 in the ladder.

    For those who are more experienced with HC, have most players already left? Not that I'm complaining, it's kinda cool ranking up without much competition but... What happent?

    EDIT: I suppose most of active players must be playing the Season?

    submitted by /u/Askon
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone power level my level 70 paragon 10 non seasonal crusader?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment