• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Diablo I did it, it’s over.

    Diablo I did it, it’s over.


    I did it, it’s over.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Shoutout Mundunugus Set

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Im usually a barb player, but over the past few weeks ive been looking for builds on different classes that can push GRs. Pretty much all across the board between youtubers, icyveins etc I saw that the WD spirit barrage with Mundunugus was one of the best, if not the best builds this season. After grinding blood shards and spending a lot of time gambling for stuff, Im really happy to say that I finally completed the build. My rolls are far from perfect, but I can already push to 100+, and honestly this build is hella fun and lowkey a bit broken lmao. Just wanted to show my appreciation towards WD!

    submitted by /u/sirlamchops25 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 22, 2020

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go from here?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Idk how to improve from here. Please any advice is appreciated. Sorry if I left out any info. New to D3 planner. Currently clearing Gr110 with not much time left.

    Attributes are incorrect. Doing 1.6 miliion damage and 103 million toughness

    chc 52%

    chd 454%

    cdr 52%

    spirit cr 62%

    Area dmg 52%

    https://www.d3planner.com/158700579

    submitted by /u/Globislove to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing GR at 90

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm currently running impale according to icyveins with a decent setup and so far I can push 90 but at 95 I am getting one-shotted every second. Is this the point where I need to focus on playing the character properly and work on positioning etc? Or do I need to still work on vitality and armor? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jdsp87 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    When you get the wrong item but right rolls

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    [Week 22] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New Diablo 3 player looking for some advice and clarifications on PoJ build.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I started playing this game 2 weeks back on PS4, solo only. Thanks God this subreddit exists as it helped me quite a lot.

    Presently I'm running the PoJ TR (boots and belt crimson's) build Paragon820 and I'm stuck at GR110. I can't upload a d3 planner ,as my internet is limited and I'm using the phone only (I'm working on ships).

    1) First thing regarding the build.

    I've seen so many posts which emphasize the need of CDR to keep epiphany up all the time but what's the point of it if you are running CoE + Zodiac rings?

    2) As I said, I'm stuck at GR110.

    I switched from zodiac to unity because I was struggling with my toughness through out the rift. Now I have no problems keeping myself alive but it looks like I'm lacking the dmg. Where should I improve?

    Most of items (except rings) are ancient and primal ancient gloves.

    Running with: Azurerewrarh + wkl (both gifted with emerald), chest torso and pants diamonds,FoT, Memento's and in the cube: balance, liefebre and RoRG. CDR: 55% CHD: 210% Area dmg: 80% CHC 50% Dex: around 9.5k LPH: around 30k For the paragon in offence I went with Max speed and Dex only.

    3) How important is CHD in this build? asking cause I'm thinking to reroll the +50%on the primal ancient gloves with CDR when running with unity.

    4) As for the augments, should I go for lvl 50 gems or go all way up to whatever is the maximum? (I have no idea what is the max). As of now, I've only augmented the gloves with +250 dex.

    EDIT: uploaded my character details https://imgur.com/a/VRuGO5Q

    submitted by /u/Don_CarloG to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Cant push past a 126 g rift i think its to do with my gem levels?? I play on xbox solo thats why theyre not high. I see my gear on par with the guys at 130+ just not the gems..

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    What should I be looking for in Ambo's and Doombringer?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Gettin to the magic switchover point between istvans and ambo/doom.. just wondering what the preferred stats are for whirlrend GR push! Thanks

    submitted by /u/JohnnyJaberson to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Best setup for non-season?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    All I have been able to find is guides for seasonal characters. I'm trying to build a whirl-rend barb. Currently have 6peice waste set, focus/restraint, bk swords. In my cube I have ambo, the armor that reduces damage, and zodiac. My biggest question is concerning cube items and gear. I know in season you can put any item in any slot in the cube but in-season you cant. Is band if might a necessity? If so how should I implement it? Sorry I cant post a d3planner link right now as I'm not at home on my computer. My gear is not even close to being great.

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What gem to upgrade?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    So I'm doing the usual whirlwind rend build and I've got taeguk, stricken and trapped gems up to 80s. Am I right to be sharing the points between these gems or are some of them pointless to level?

    submitted by /u/Redmasala to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment