• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 4 [Fanart] - Paladin Armor Design

    Diablo Diablo 4 [Fanart] - Paladin Armor Design


    Diablo 4 [Fanart] - Paladin Armor Design

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Diablo 4 [Fanart] - Paladin Armor Design

    The "Holy Warrior" archetype in games has always appealed to me. The idea of protecting the innocent with sword and shield is a fantasy that I try to fulfill whenever I play an RPG. The Diablo series have always had a big impact on me, and I remember playing the first installment as a kid, and exploring this new and dark fantasy that has since inspired a lot of my work. I wanted to create a concept for what I believe the Paladin could look like if it's chosen as one of the classes in Diablo 4, focusing less on the holy aspect and bright shining effects, but instead on this battle-hardened warrior of the light who is fighting for justice and to rid the world of demons.

    Let me know what you think!

    https://preview.redd.it/39llpt6u2o451.jpg?width=2515&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5b0bee7414b94db6f8ebafe11165ae1003b47dab

    submitted by /u/NicePants_
    [link] [comments]

    literally unplayable

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    PSA: Torchlight 3 is out today on Steam Early Access! Any new ARPG is always welcome in my library.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I finally bought Diablo 1 for the PC and I think it is bad for my health.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm level 70 paragon 85. Would my level be scaled down if I joined my friend who is level 5?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Or damage?

    submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids
    [link] [comments]

    Start now or in July with the new season?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Just got Diablo 3 for the switch on sale but it seems this season is pretty much ended. I wanna start now but should I wait til the new season starts?

    submitted by /u/xsam99
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    How do you unlock Torment difficulty?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Got to level 70 so I want to know how to up the difficulty

    submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids
    [link] [comments]

    [D3] Do the kill streaks exp bonus apply if I die before the kill streak ends.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Have a 300+ streak going and died. Didn't notice if I got the bonus.

    Tried to find this already and couldn't find anything. Sorry if it's out there already.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Downvote_
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ready for the new season. Need help choosing my class

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    So I have been out of Diablo 3 for a while now, but heard a new season is coming up, in the year I have been away is there any particular class that is better now than others? Since I know some seasons boost classes.

    I have not really played a Crusader before so I am curious about that one.

    submitted by /u/The_Paradox_Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish there was a Cube recipe to make an item trade-able.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Just venting. I only ever play with a few people. And I spend way more time playing solo than I do playing with them. I can't count the number of times I've found perfectly rolled legendaries (sometimes ancient!) for a build or class I don't play, while playing solo.

    It'd be so awesome if there was a Kanai's Cube recipe to unbind an item from my account for even a few minutes so I can give it to friends who would use it. Anyone else ever had that happen?

    submitted by /u/Zumbrella
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start with Diablo 2, absolute beginner

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    I am a gamer since ever but never managed to play D2. I saw my cousins and people around me playing this on a top-notch level for years, but I never did...

    So today, I wanna start with it. First of all, there is Diablo2 and d2LOD? Do I have to buy both or can I just go with LOD?

    Blizzard wants 10bucks for each, is this worth it? I could buy it, but I don't know if people would do that if they decide to play it right now.

    Secondly, are there any beginner tips like classes, items, or whatever?
    I just wanna play it with others and meet new people online.

    In addition, I do not have any idea if there is a community if people are playing or is this a dead game, and if there is a community, are they salty or nice or young or old or whatever...

    Thanks for the help anyway,

    have a nice loot!

    submitted by /u/key511678
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some people say that Diablo 3 is bad?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    As far as i understand it's because some people don't like change but i'm new to the Diablo series so i'm likely wrong about that.

    submitted by /u/sciencepluspotato
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone power level my Wizard?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I really wanna make an alt but I dont want to level another class

    submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment