• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Diablo New and seeking advice

    Diablo New and seeking advice


    New and seeking advice

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Hey you fine servants of Akarat!

    I'm getting back into d3 and man is it different. This is my first experience with rifts, adventure mode, and any of that stuff. I've seen tons of guides geared towards "I'm brand new to the game" people and "I've trashed more legendaries than you'll ever even see" people, but bot any for me. Like, I've got some legendaries and half decent gems. I'm only paragon 200. My long and rambling question is this, what are some good budget builds to start with? What should be my first leveling gem? Currently I'm using smite/fist/akarats/attack speed law/horsie/and heavens fury. Any suggestions or tips are welcome :)

    submitted by /u/Asccos to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon 500! Now the push to 1000

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've hit paragonn 535 but progress is slowing. What strategies can I use to speed my push to paragon 750 over the next week and then forward to 1000?

    submitted by /u/valium-biscuit to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 | T16 LOD Death Nova Necromancer Build Guide | 2.6.9 PTR

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Unknown Transmog help

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just started playing barbarian and I saw a player with a red skin and white hair transmog and I can't kind it online. It's the same transmog you see in the fighting example when creating a new character. How do you get this/which set is it?

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the witch doctor best for ? New to the game and wondering if I should make WD my first character. Thanks

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Top TR Monk on Leaderboard using Mythic Rhythm?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the skill rotation for that build?

    submitted by /u/xyph5 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Grand Vizier

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Does the multiplier on Meteor Damage work on all Meteors (from Tal Rasha 6 piece and or channeled Etched Sigil meteors for example)? Do I have to hard cast the meteor to get the damage increase?

    submitted by /u/SageOfStone to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go from here?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Hi all, as the flair indicates, this relates to PS4.

    I'm geared as a UE Multishot as per Icy Veins: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/unhallowed-essence-multishot-demon-hunter-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

    I've followed the guide completely for the same skills, the gear, the cube, and gems. In regards to the gear, I have the set exactly as listed (with the exception of the amulet), I do not have the same stat priorities, I'm still working on that. A lot of the set is early level 70 drops, so stats are kinda low-ish. I'm at paragon 625. I can easily clear regular rifts at T14 in about 4.5 minutes, sometimes less depending on rift layout/mobs (poison nova and exploding corpses slow me way down). I can pretty much blood venegance/spam multishot without running out of resources. I can easily do T16, just not quickly.

    I just noticed yesterday, that the grind to improve gear is brutal. I'm following all the guides in regards to cube recipes, Kadala gambling, rift clearing. Does it ever get better? I can't foresee grinding 20+ hours for a chance at a minor improvement on one piece, let alone my whole set.

    Sitting in my stash, I have all the other full DH sets too. I mean, running around and melting everything with multishot is kinda fun, but gets a bit repetitive.

    I don't have PS Plus, so online group play isnt an option.

    Any suggestions are helpful, as to how to improve my gear, more enjoyable grinding, more efficient grinding.

    I'm not really GR pushing, Im a casual player. I just want to get the best stuff.

    submitted by /u/TeepShow76 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Which build is better?..

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I'm a new monk player, and i want to put together a good build. But i'm confused, as there's a lot of variants. I've seen the Justice set and the Sunwuko set, and i've seen different weapons used as well. Which one is better?

    submitted by /u/JadonArey to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian hoodie

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Can somebody help me how to get the hoodie transmogrification for barbarian? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ponyong03 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment