• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 2: Resurrected to be announced on Diablo 2's 20th year anniversary, June 29!

    Diablo Diablo 2: Resurrected to be announced on Diablo 2's 20th year anniversary, June 29!


    Diablo 2: Resurrected to be announced on Diablo 2's 20th year anniversary, June 29!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    First photos of unpacked Lilith Statue from Diablo 4

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Polish webiste got lots of photos of unpacked Lilith statue which some of users already have in own collection.

    https://blizzplanet.pl/diablo/pierwsze-zdjecia-rozpakowanej-figurki-lilith-z-diablo-4/

    submitted by /u/siomer
    [link] [comments]

    Max Schaefer and Matt Uelmen, both former Blizzard North developers and co-creators of Diablo and Diablo 2 share stories about Diablo 2 in celebration of its 20th anniversary. And more about how Diablo has helped them make their new game, Torchlight III.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Just Played Through D2 for the First Time in at Least Ten Years and One Thing I Remembered Wrong....

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Is the difficulty. Don't get me wrong, the game is hard on hell, but not what I remembered. In my memory, the game was basically impossible on high acts of Hell in single player.

    I just finished the game on Hell with a level 78 Paladin (Zeal build), with no OP gear at all. I kept waiting to hit a wall where I just wouldn't be able to progress anymore, but it never happened.

    This actually makes me love the game even more. I had always thought the game required way too much grinding in order to win, and that's not really the case.

    Was this just me? What's the reputation of the difficulty on hell?

    submitted by /u/ajs723
    [link] [comments]

    New Necro set is lazy.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    New Necromancer Set: Masquerade of the Burning Carnival

    • 2-Piece Bonus
      • Your Simulacrums no longer take damage, gains all runes, and its cooldown is refreshed when you die.
    • 4-Piece Bonus
      • While you have a Simulacrum, damage is reduced by 50%. Damage you take is split with your Simulacrums as well.
    • 6-Piece Bonus
      • Your Bone Spear deals 10,000% increased damage. Simulacrums gain triple this bonus.

    This play style is very much supposed to be Witch Doctor's Grin Reaper. Grin Reaper is a fun build. The reason this set isn't as good is because you only get to use ONE skill, and it's Bone Spear. Helltooth, the most common set used by Grin Reaper, buffs EIGHT spender skills and FOUR of your primary skills. The actual worst part though? Necromancer has several skills without set support (Bone Spirit and Death Nova, namely) and it already has a set that buffs Bone Spear. The ONLY way to even use this set is to play Simulacrum + Bone Spear + Utility skills because nothing else will do damage. It doesn't even enable a new play style for Necromancer because you can do this exact same thing with Tran'Oul or Inarius while also getting the other fun effects those sets provide.

    Does anyone think this set is new or interesting? I was excited to play the new season with a new Necro set, but this killed all my motivation to play.

    submitted by /u/GuyNamedDoug
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good necro build that doesn't use Land of the Dead or Simulacrum? (T16 viable)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I really dislike long cooldown (or stacked CDR) builds and am looking for something not one of them. It's doesn't need to be high rift pushing capable, if it can do T16 at a decent pace I'll be happy.

    submitted by /u/-Entilzha_Valen-
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 06/23/20

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Gears of Dreadlands (GOD) Demon Hunter Build Guide - Patch 2.6.9 Season 21

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    POLL: What class will you be starting as in Season 21?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Playing through Diablo 3 again this time on Nintendo Switch, anyone up for an adventure?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Greetings, all! So I decided to play through Diablo 3 again this time on Nintendo Switch, if anyone is up for an adventure or quest - or even to just trade - let me know! Looking forward to seeing you online, for the living!! :)

    My friend code is: 0411-8587-9508

    submitted by /u/Hudson1
    [link] [comments]

    Guide for getting into competitive self found hardcore for Season 21?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I have done the season journey a handful of times always on softcore, but Season 20 has been the first time I've really enjoyed playing on past this for the whole season.

    For Season 21 I want to challenge myself and play hardcore. I would love to make it into the leaderboards for a few classes if possible. What I am looking for is guidance on how to start things off - recommendations for which class to get Haedrigs gift, which class/build to use for Paragon farming, etc, all specific advice for solo self found hardcore.

    Would love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/mandroid88
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new d2 challenge

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    My friend and I are looking for a new challenge, something very different. We would love to find a mod that lets us play single player (but together through tcp/ip or something) that completely remakes the item and maybe even skill system that we could embark on an all new journey together instead of constantly hunting the same items again Everytime we boot up the game.

    I may be asking a bit much but does anyone know of such a stupendous opportunity?

    submitted by /u/caseybrunet
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Xbox Diablo characters

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    For the second time running I've lost all my characters after losing an internet connection on my Xbox.

    I have two Xbox profiles and this only seems to affect the main profile which I use. I tried to join my son who uses the other profile in a game and as there was no internet connection I got a warning message saying that there was no internet connection and some progress might be lost. In fact all my characters were lost again. I've tried to sign in and out of the profile and turned the Xbox console on and off and it still hasn't worked.

    This has never affected my son's account by the way.

    I don't understand as I would have thought that the Diablo auto save would mean that the characters should be on the account somewhere.

    Is there a fix for this anyone know of?

    submitted by /u/TheJackal1306
    [link] [comments]

    D2 LoD on b.net just let me play an expired character.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    D2 LoD on b.net just let me play a recently-expired lvl 8 HC character, thus un-expiring it in the process. I don't care about the lvl 8 obviously, but I found it surprising it let me play an expired character.

    submitted by /u/sozijlt
    [link] [comments]

    I dislike Life Regeneration as a Stat

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Playing through Diablo 3, I've come to realize that I don't enjoy the mechanic of having a stat that restores my health consistently. I have the feeling that it takes away from the danger of going out exploring/adventuring and that we are essentially a demi-god that doesn't require any sort of rest or recovery. We can just stop in place and wait until our health is restored before moving on.

    For Diablo 4, I believe I would much rather have no system that consistenly restores my health while I'm out of town and rather focus on making potions (no health globes please) or other lifestealing abilities more relevant. Give me back the sense of danger that if I'm on low health there is a risk for doubling down on pushing further in a dungeon versus going back to down to take some time to recover.

    What are your thoughts and opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/WoodSim
    [link] [comments]

    Primal farming

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I am not really an active player anymore, just going back for season journey every 4 months or so, but I just wondered something about the guaranted primal drop you get after reaching gr70 for the first time.

    My understanding is that this is per character which means that one could gather OP level up gear, power level a new character, clear gr70, get a primal, rinse and repeat.

    Is there a limit in this process I'm not seeing ?

    Even then I'm not sure how efficient that would be but that's the kind of alternate farming I could enjoy, bringing back some of the feeling of the guaranted legendary after a campaign completion on the skeleton king we had during 2.0 pre RoS :)

    submitted by /u/Lyho8
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor Build Guide - Patch 2.6.9 Season 21

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Found a cool item during a rune farming session, and its useless for my style. thought people would find it interesting.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Inventory icons slow to load

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    My inventory items are slow to load, see images below.

    I first started experiencing this yesterday, so i don't suspect hardware issues. I have not felt any difference in internetspeed so i am a little puzzled why i experience this.

    images : https://imgur.com/a/M670MQV

    submitted by /u/you_are_mental
    [link] [comments]

    [EU] - Patch 2.6.9.68722 is now live.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    time to test the new sets on live before the season starts on the 3rd.

    submitted by /u/TheDutchman88
    [link] [comments]

    With the nerf to latest which doctor set, what should replace Mask of Jeram in the cube and the Enforcer gem?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Since the Spectres from the Phantasm rune no longer benefit from pet bonuses, what do you think will replace the pet bonus related items?

    submitted by /u/paying-mantis
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Summonmancer Question

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Greetings guys, I know that this is probably a dumb question but I wanna ask it.

    Do you have a list / suggestions about the best vendor items for Summonmancer? (Item/Vendor/Difficulty)

    I know that a classic one is taking the shield from Normal act 2 and runewording A.Pledge but I dont really know what other useful vendor items i can get.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/foivoskarkanis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good solo class right now, any directions ? thanks for kind help.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Not looking to do whatever hardcore endgame competitive gameplay is currently hype.

    Just looking to play to have fun and relax after work.

    submitted by /u/BochocK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment