• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Diablo Season start leveling

    Diablo Season start leveling


    Season start leveling

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    The guide on the side bar seems to be a broken link. I've been talking with TinneOnn Muin to get their build, as the YouTube videos for Wizard leveling seem kind of outdated, and the Wizard seems at a disadvantage to other classes. Last season, there were only two wizards who managed to hit 70 within 90 minutes of the season start (Asia, EU, and Americas combined), and I have no clue if they were in groups.

    Active Skills:

    • Electrocute - Chain Lightning
    • Magic Weapon - Conduit
    • Blizzard - Unrelenting Storm
    • Teleport - Wormhole
    • Disintegrate - Convergence
    • Energy Armor - Force Armor

    Passive Skills:

    • Astral Presence
    • Blur
    • Illusionist

    Gamble:

    • Etched Sigil (Make sure to gamble exactly at level 33, which is the earliest you can get it, and not level 34, where two more sources get added to the pool).

    • Level 1-10: Temple of the Firstborn T1. Run this until Level 10. Once level 10, go back to town, and buy int/dmg rings & amulet.

    • If you have another person to help, grab the cube now on T6(1). They will start a T6 game with a level 1 character, you join, and they will leave. They can rejoin as their original character, and the game will stay at level 1. All the experience here comes from massacre bonuses, none from killing the enemy. This is where you grab the cube, as The Elder Sanctum is an amazing place for massacre bonuses. Run this until level 22.

    • If you don't have another player, run to the cube on Master, and lower the difficulty when necessary.

    • With each game restart, check the ring vendors in Acts 1 & 5, which are the quickest vendors to get too. For Act 1, teleport to Weeping Hollow

    • From this point onwards, Torment 1/2 (depending on your comfort level) in Temple of the Firstborn until you hit level reduction range.

    • For your weapon, you will want Life on Hit, Intelligence, and Vitality, in that order.

    • Run T6 until Level 55, then T4 until Level 61.

    • At Level 61, use any remaining Yellows to craft as much Level 61 gear as possible. If you can complete a full set, you can play T6 for Levels 61-62. T4 63-64. T3 65-67. T2 68-70.

    Video demonstration 1h43m to go from 1-70 on my first ever attempt. And it should be good enough, with a bit of practice, to get sub 90 minutes.

    submitted by /u/behindtimes to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Did they fix the POJ stack bug caused by being too fast?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Hey when I played monk the last time, there was a bug where the stacks reset if you were too fast and not moving in circles eg doing fast shifts in a different direction. That was really annoying and I stopped playing because of that because you couldnt really play with vengeful wind.

    I didnt really read anything about it in the patchnotes. Is that bug still in the game or is it fixed yet?

    submitted by /u/cyflash to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Only blood necromancer?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Heya! I've played Diablo 3 a ton but aren't super knowledgeable about how builds and item sets work. That being said I've always dreamed of a build that uses essence siphon (the last rune) and a ton of blood themed abilities. The main idea is to not use essence AT ALL and instead be paying life costs for high damage before healing back with essence siphon.

    Is a build like this possible?

    submitted by /u/PossibleChangeling to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Holy Shotgun Noob question

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Hi all, I've only been playing since April in S20 so im still learning a lot of the finer mechanics of the game and trying to get max damage.

    Started with Necro and changed to Valor Sader. Ive made it through GR111, but i have a question about Heavens Fury.

    On the leader boards i see everyone using Fires of Heaven. I found it really hard to manage Wrath with it so i switched to Blessed Ground.

    Am I missing out on potential higher clears / more damage because of it? Its definitely easier on my hands to just fire it off and reposition.

    I started out with the guid Rax posted and am on Ps4.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Dreadnok45 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Power Level Hardcore DH

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Hey I am pretty new to D3, (Started in season 19) and in the down time of seasonal, I want to play hardcore. The issue is I don't have any other HC characters, so I have to start the campain over again, and I have died 3 times. I really just want to get into the thick of it and start gearing into a build at a low level. So if anyone can power level me that would be much appreciated.

    My psn is Et3tnalHunter60

    submitted by /u/AtomicPussyEater to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Travelers Pledge Enchant

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I have a Ancient Traveler's Pledge with the following attributes. Which property should I enchant and which attribute should I shoot for?

    Primary Socket 935 intelligence Critical hit damage 100% Cool down reduction 7%

    I am using the Mundunugu Spirit Barrage build from icy veins so I have the Captain Crimson set and the bonus from cool down/cost reduction.

    submitted by /u/chasing-fire to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand the last minute fix to Maltorious

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Way down at the bottom of the Season 21 notes in red:

    Fixed Maltorius' Petrified Spike dealing additive bonus damage instead of multiplicative.

    Some people seem to think this is a tiny bug fix but it seems like a really big one to me that goes a long way toward explaining why the Carnival set felt so underwhelming on the PTR.

    Keeping it very simple math wise the way I'm looking at just Maltorious + the set bonus of 10,000%, before the bug fix this resulted in +10,700% to bone spear and making it multiplicative changes that to +80,000%.

    Am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/Cisco9 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone's excited about sim scythes and bone spears, not I

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I've been fooling around with this Lazy lancer build for a number of seasons now. With corpse Lance damage doubling it is now making it rain even harder. This isn't the build that will push you to the highest levels of rifting, you're not going to hit the top 100. You will however run around like ricochet rabbit spewing happiness for all. I've taken variations of this to gr100ish, with sim being permanent and double damage Lance's I'm hopeful for 110+ next season. You can change fueled by death to life from death to help the singularity mage folks and frostburn can become aquilla for toughness. See y'all on the the 3rd.

    submitted by /u/thatoneotherguy42 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    I just hit level 70 with my Wizard, what early sets can I put my eye on that will help me?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I've found a nemesis brace which is nice for elite spawns, but I'm not even sure if that is an efficient legendary farming or if it's an efficient farming method in general, lol

    submitted by /u/asmf132 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon combo for justice build?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I see a lot of guides reccomending pig sticker for a rempestntush justice build. Couldn't won khin Lau be better? Not only is nit more damage than pig sticker it lets me change my kanai cube power to balance giving me another 600% tempest rush damage.

    submitted by /u/AffectionatePart5 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment