• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Diablo How to not die so often

    Diablo How to not die so often


    How to not die so often

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I just started playing barbarian and while it's great being able to do gr100 quickly with very average gear (took me a long time with DH and a lot of optimizing to be able to clear that), I feel I'm dying all the time to range stuff. Even in T16, if I'm not fully buffed, most things 1 shot me.

    I just started the build, so I might be doing something wrong, but why am I so squishy?

    https://www.d3planner.com/278480371

    submitted by /u/jvi to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Build for new DH set?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Possible Build for new DH set?

    Hey everyone! So I was messing about in a build planner with the new Gears of Dreadlands set. I think I have a pretty viable build. If you could tell me if it's good to start or if it needs improvement, I would be grateful. Thank you! :) ♥

    Screenshot of build as it stands right now.

    Gear:

    •6 piece Gears of Dreadlands

    •Belt: Hunter's Wrath

    •Wrists: Wraps of Clarity

    •Neck: Traveler's Pledge

    •Rings: Compass Rose; Convention of Elements

    •Weapon: Leonine Bow of Hashir

    •Quiver: Emimei's Duffel

    Kanai's Cube:

    •Weapon slot: Dawn

    •Armor slot: Depth Diggers

    •Jewelry slot: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

    Skills:

    •LM: Bolas - Freezing Strike rune

    •RM: Strafe - Icy Trail rune

    •1: Marked for Death - Contagion rune

    •2: Companion - Wolf Companion rune

    •3: Vault - Tumble rune

    •4: Vengeance - Seethe rune

    Passives:

    •Thrill of the Hunt

    •Cull the Weak

    •Archery

    •Ambush

    submitted by /u/NapalmFairy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How viable are LoD/LoN sets

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I've been running the legacy of dreams gem on my witch doctor for a bit now because I really enjoy abilities like haunt and locust swarm. I have the jade harvester set and although I enjoy that set I want my haunt to do damage upfront instead of having to be consumed by soul harvest. How high can Legacy sets go for endgame? Are they GR100-150 viable or am I just grasping at straws?

    I dont have all the ancient gear yet so I'm still building my character, right around 800 paragon atm.

    submitted by /u/Soul114 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Hydra Bug (won't attack certain enemies, ie Slime Spewers

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I checked the bug-report forum through the blizzard website and there's been numerous submissions. Any idea if blizzard has even acknowledged this or plans to fix? Sorry in advance I didn't really investigate beyond seeing that people had already reported it. As primarily a wizard-only player, I feel like the class is super neglected. I mean the leaderboard is full of LoD hydra and with Typhons Veil being so new you'd think they'd fix this bug. I noticed the 2.6.9 patch fixed a necro bug with skeletons not attacking certain enemies. Ok rant over.

    submitted by /u/Dubz77 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Would like some info/advice please....

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I've only ever played Necro once, but found it extremely squishy and not too beginner friendly. I'm a bit more experienced now but Necro continues being a LOD required character. I wanted to know how LOD gem worked in terms of the "boost" to defense and offense it offered. I dont trust youtuber builds because they usually pack some ancients and perfect rolls along with a 99 gem and stupid paragon points. So when they say "oh yeah, watch me run this 90GR real easy" its usually a LOD 99 or 1k paragon or some crap which beginners will have no access to.

    Speaking from a starting perspective, only 1 or 2 ancients, %multipliers not too high, and LOD starting out. How does the GR increase rate usually work in association to using LOD? Can it keep up with the obscene boosts some sets(like DH) give you right off the gate or is it a late bloomer that requires investment?

    What's the expected GR for like a LOD level 25 with 2 or 3 ancients and so on.

    I'm trying to figure out if I should go main Necro or main DH then alt a Necro.

    submitted by /u/Bossmantho to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient legendary gems?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Someone dropped me an ancient legendary gem that has +80% damage and +9,000-11,000 damage. Is this a modded Item? It seems like it is but maybe I just haven't encountered this level of gem yet?

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Sell me on Barbarian

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've played Diablo, D2 and D3 but never really played Barb. I'm not really sure why!

    For season 21 I'm considering DH or Barb.

    Please sell me on the Barb!

    What is the most enjoyable build to play? What's the best build for solo GR pushing? What do you enjoy about playing Barb?

    For context, I play solo on PS4 and really enjoy running rifts to improve my gear and push GRs as high as I can. I've really always gone WD, Monk, Crusader

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can you stack buffs of same skill by having different barbs use different runes?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    If there were 3 barbs in a group, would different runes for the same group buff stack, eg War Cry?

    submitted by /u/Nzdiver81 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 | Challenge Rift 157 | Barbarian Whirlwind Lightning

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    DH Impale: Pain enhancer or Gokog of swiftness?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Usually playing in groups and can't decide on which would be better. I'm leaning towards pain enhancer but I'm not sure. Haven't leveled Gokog at all while pain enhancer is lvl 60. What should I go with?

    submitted by /u/BLoodyButterfly7 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody Else’s WW/Rend Barb Getting 1-Shot Killed with 2.6.9?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I hadn't played D3 in a week or so, and completely forgot patch 2.6.9 was dropping that ended the season, etc. When I went into my very first rift (T16, geared with everything recommended on Icy Veins for WW/Rend; extremely comfortable prior to patch, rarely ever died), I kept getting 1-shotted over and over. I have been over my build and gear multiple times, and I hadn't changed anything. Kanai's is the same as before (so no issue with S20 Kanai's buff), and I simply cannot complete a T16 Nephalem rift for anything.

    Did anything fundamental change that I've possibly missed in gear or build? I'm playing on Nintendo Switch mainly (and where this question comes from), so I'm not sure how to link my build/equipment that way since my Blizzard account only has my PC version, other than to say the Wrath of the Wastes WW/Rend Icy Veins build/gear is what I'm running with the exception of Ancient Spear & I'm running with Bul Kathos' Oath weapons. I know that Istvan's Paired Blades have the armor increase, but I had been running with the Bul Kathos set nearly all season without an issue.

    Build/Equipment: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-rend-build-with-wrath-of-the-wastes

    Thanks for any insight you can provide.

    submitted by /u/bluetoofs to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment