• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Diablo Cold Frenzy Build

    Diablo Cold Frenzy Build


    Cold Frenzy Build

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    hey guys. i seem to have hit a wall at about GR ~100 with this current set up. the only major difference i see is an aughilds set up. would that take me above and beyond? any advice welcome.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/659177297

    submitted by /u/ShiftyMcNasty_ to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Next steps?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Here is my build, and I'm noticing a pretty significant slowdown in time-to-complete greater rifts around level 90. Wondering if there is any input from y'all on what I can improve on.

    My strat is generally to drop Black hole on a group of enemies, then while the cold buff is up, drop two Hydras and spam Blizzard/Spectral Blade for the damage boost, shield, and damage buff.

    My main issues right now are CC -- I find myself having to fight my way through the trash mobs because I lack the mobility/speed to just dart right to the elite packs and nuke them down. I often find myself surrounded with no way out and then end up using Guardian/Unstable Anomaly to get out.

    As nice as the damage buff from Squirt's Necklace is, I'm wondering if I need to alter my stats/gear to compensate more for the incoming damage.

    Things I need to change might be:

    • reach the next IAS breakpoint
    • maybe change my belt to something more survival-oriented since the increased attack speed for spectral blades isn't that useful?

    Thoughts/input welcome.

    submitted by /u/saltedfish to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment