• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Diablo Looking for feedback, is the gameplay appealing to you? DooM Diablo Crossover

    Diablo Looking for feedback, is the gameplay appealing to you? DooM Diablo Crossover


    Looking for feedback, is the gameplay appealing to you? DooM Diablo Crossover

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Builds that use Sets instead of LoN/LoD on D3?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:45 PM PST

    I'm recently back to D3. Hadn't played since 1st/2nd year of release, so I had a level 70 with some paragons but soooo much has changed since then. Came back a few weeks ago to play Necro from the ground up. Currently running T12 for most things and have gotten up to GR67 solo and am around Paragon 500-ish.

    My question is... LoN/LoD buffs seem sooooo powerful that I can't see myself using sets at all (am currently sitting at all but 2 slots being ancient). Is there really any need for me to bother with set bonuses at this point? I'm running the Mage Singularity build (with some modifications). I've got the big Legendary buffs (Tasker and Theo, Reilena's Shadowhook, Circle of Nailuj's Evol) and some fun ones on top.

    submitted by /u/TThomp86
    [link] [comments]

    New Meta Pod83: Talismans & Charms, Wolcen Crafting

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Never knew how good it was over here

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Just pumped 60ish hours into PoE, with all the good reviews and the fan boys and whatever, I thought there must be something to it. True successor to D2 and all. How wrong I was. What an absolutely average game, solely about meta/grind even through the campaign, and far worse a culprit than even D3 for recycling content, itemisation, and ridiculous balance/mechanical issues.

    The subreddit and forums are full of people who are hostile to any criticism or anyone asking for help. Every single person playing the same 2/3 builds while holding down the left mouse button and pianoing potions throughout every run while telling people to fuck off and git gud.

    Global chat is cancer, bunch of people just sledging everyone and spewing absolutely fucking nonsense all day every day. Racism on a good day, your mum jokes on a worse day.

    I get that it's free to play, but fuck me if at least the visible part of the community aren't just a giant pack of cunts polishing a turd all day. I also get that you can make the same criticisms about D3, but D2 is still head and shoulders above both games in every aspect.

    Total opposite to the majority I've experienced playing this game for the past 23 years, so just a round about way to toast you all.

    Peace.

    submitted by /u/nikosss13
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for early-game Crusader DPS?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    So I love the idea of a crusader as a class - I've always kind of played sword-and-board in RPGs - but I find myself taking forever to kill anything in the game. If I compare to my necromancer, wizard, or barbarian, it feels like it's taking forever to clear out enemies, even on normal difficulty. Is there something I'm missing? Or does an early-game crusader (< level 50) just isn't on the same level as other classes for DPS?

    submitted by /u/Sabruka
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 01/23/20

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 345 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 beta signups are open

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Blade of warlord

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    How can i get Blade of the warlord for my barbarian? I try to craft sword and upgraded it in the cube but i cant have it help me

    submitted by /u/HamelDOWN
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get sockets into rings & amulets?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Obsidian ring of the zodiaz for example.. i keep spending all my resources on rerolls but have NEVER got a socket on the bloody thing

    submitted by /u/Duckiiee96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment