• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    Diablo What will be some good replacements for the mask of jeram and the enforcer gem after s20 ends?

    Diablo What will be some good replacements for the mask of jeram and the enforcer gem after s20 ends?


    What will be some good replacements for the mask of jeram and the enforcer gem after s20 ends?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I heard that after season 20 ends the spirit barrage things aren't going to count as pets, nullifying the effects of the two aforementioned pieces of gear. what will be some good replacements?

    submitted by /u/JadonArey to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Help with AOV build

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Okay so I followed build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-aegis-of-valor-heavens-fury-build and here is the result: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/119474202

    A few questions

    1) Why doesn't my Flavor of time have the Pylon bonus?

    2) How often do I cast Heaven's Fury and how often do I cast Fist of the Heavens?

    3) When do I cast my supporting skills?

    4) My Jewelry cube socket has the Ring of Royal Grandeur but I don't know why it is not showing up in the above link. Any idea?

    So far my build can survive T16 and Neph rifts but GR 90 totally destroys me.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment