• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 18, 2020

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 18, 2020


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 18, 2020

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played Diablo for 3 years, what is the best build for a Wizard

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    [Week 18] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    During the first hour of game play, 7 skeletons appeared to fight along me, but I don't understand how it happens and how to "turn them off". They also feel way over power for my level, is this a bug? Playing on Xbox one X

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Improvement Suggestions

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Hello all! I am a relatively new player, and I feel that I am hitting a hard wall at level 113 greater rifts. Would anyone be willing to critique my build? Thanks!
    https://www.d3planner.com/593800877

    submitted by /u/mmfroid to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Update on vyr archon vs hydra

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Posted a couple days ago seeing if anyone else was having trouble like I was with vyr archon. I was stuck on grift75 for so long but I figured it out ended up not having the zodiac ring in the cube. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Had some other random ring which was not helping me at all and that's why my Cooldown were trash and I was feeling very squishy cause I wasn't able to get back into archon quick enough. I thought I had everything according to icy veins which I did except for that one thing. Sometimes that makes all the difference.

    submitted by /u/Thelastshamura1 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting pets

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Are there any fighting pets for wizards & where do I find them

    submitted by /u/twystidj81 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Doom and EF

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Hey all, I have both an ancient doom and ef. For WW/Rend Barb when do I swap one for the other when doing t16 and GRs?

    submitted by /u/killuchen to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Bane of Stricken vs Trapped Gem in a Meteor Arcane Torrent LoN/LoD Build

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Starting to hit above 110GR and starting to see a few damage walls. Perhaps I just need more Paragon but I'm seeing its taking much longer to kill mobs and about 5 minutes for the Rift Guardian.

    Fire stacked elemental +140% fire increase 45% Meteor increase on top of that with Stone of Jordon in the mix. Using Sigil for meteor casts from Arcane torrent

    Current Gems are:

    LoDreams
    Taeguk
    Trapped.

    Was wondering if I should be looking at other Gem options?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Warfaire to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment