• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Diablo Trying LoD Rapid Fire and fail to notice my cheat death proc

    Diablo Trying LoD Rapid Fire and fail to notice my cheat death proc


    Trying LoD Rapid Fire and fail to notice my cheat death proc

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    GR130 Down!!! Rank 85

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Carnevil Pet Darts damage

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Hi.

    What affects the damage of the Fetishes darts from Carnevil? Is it self Dart damage (crit stats as well?) ? Pet Damage? Something else I didn't think to ask :) ?

    submitted by /u/Kindread21 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 21, 2020

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Glove Dilemma - Area Damage or CHD

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    My CHC/CHD ratio is skewed a bit, currently 43:556

    My gloves are pretty solid, they came with 8 CDR and 9 CHC, with a roll available for 50 CHD, which I took.

    But now I'm wondering if I should replace the CHD roll with a 20% AoE damage. My current AoE is 118%.

    Thoughts?

    Based on D3Planner, I think I keep the crit. But I'm not certain I'm using it correctly.

    submitted by /u/_Booster_Gold_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How do people get to GR150 using AOV

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I've been playing as hard as I can and I can barely do GR108 solo

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/119474202

    From looking at monster stats I think to do GR150 vs GR108 I need about 1000X more damage. Nothing can possibly make up for that. Even if I got all primal ancients that might be 2x my current damage. Another 5000 paragon might be another 3x my damage so in theory 10x is barely possible but not 1000x.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 21] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu - can you get it even if you don't use a seasonal character?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I played D3 fir the first time weeks ago and selected WD. I've completed the campaign mode. I was wondering if I'll eventually encounter mundunugu set or if I should start a new WD as seasonal character.

    Edit: thanks guy! Gotta google season bonuses and journey rewards

    submitted by /u/Stabilos to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Henri’s Perquisition vs Vile Hive for Arach build

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    So I'm around G90 and the damage is starting to slow down while my survivability is A-ok. I'm almost at all ancients and it SEEMS like dropping haunt & henris for a locust swarm & vile hive would make for more damage. I find it difficult to keep poison haunt on everything without severely wasting firebats time. I've fooled around with it a little bit and it seems like mana is an issue with locusts but I'm trying to see what other people have tried.

    submitted by /u/Large_Fanny to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Bug? with Hellcat

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Hey I'm just leveling a DH up on the american server and i found out the hellcat waistguard isnt working with the generator. is this a bug? and is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/W0lfie151 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Area damage - console

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm working on my Demon Hunter, currently clearing Greater Rift 105 pretty quickly. I just gambled a primal Restraint with pretty nice stats - crit damage and crit strike with no re rolls required. I'm going to augment it shortly and my question is whether or not I should add area damage to it or cool down reduction.

    I noticed that a lot of the top build guides suggest area damage on rings as well as gloves.

    However, looking at the leaderboards I see practically no demon hunters with area damage on any of their grear. Is there a reason not to take area damage on console?

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment