• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Diablo Diablo Casemod I made for my brother

    Diablo Diablo Casemod I made for my brother


    Diablo Casemod I made for my brother

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    An Athame weapon type in Diablo IV

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    In this image, you can see a knife included in items the Sorcerer's items: https://i.redd.it/ckq6h8km4k051.jpg

    Historically, there is a type of knife called an "Athame" that has been used in magic ceremonials and rituals by different cultures by people who claim to be practitioners of magic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athame

    If you look at the sorcerer item, it doesn't have any hand guards like a dagger would, and appears to be decorated with extra details on the handle and engravings on the metal (which isn't present on the other melee weapons shown on the picture). Moreover, as athames are a perfectly logical for a sorcerer to be using in Diablo considering they are historically used for magic practices, and sorcerers aren't martial characters who really engage in melee combat.

    It is for these reasons that I believe it is an athame that is depicted in this picture, and that Diablo IV will feature a line of athame weapons which are meant for spell casting classes, whereas traditional daggers will be for martial classes.

    EDIT: Athames are not double-edged weapons while the sorcerer item is single-edged, so that's another minor piece of evidence that this is an athame depicted in the picture.

    submitted by /u/SMGB_NeonYoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Intro 8K 60 FPS (Remastered with Neural Network AI)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    [D2][SP] Fishymancer - Beast now, or save for Enigma?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Playing SP, have a Ber and all the runes for Beast for my Fishymancer. I know Enigma is a gamechanger for this build, but finding a Jah will be much rarer than the Ber I have... is it worth making Beast now for clear speed or is it better to just wait and hope I land on Jah for the Enigma first?

    I have a Sorc that runs LK on p7 for runes and upgrading to Ber is much more realistic than upgrading to Jah, to a point where I feel like I'm much more likely to get another Ber before I get a Jah, but I don't know if that's based on any actual logic.

    submitted by /u/Tragyn
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys on the way to slay some demons (I love Baleful Remnant)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Class recommendations?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I played Diablo 3 years ago- not a crazy amount, just finished the story. Have time off work and looking to put some huge hours into it. I played the base game, so I didn't have Necro to choose from

    I will be 90% solo playing.... would you guys recommend the DH or Necro, and why?

    Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bread977
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any shows out that give Diablo vibes?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I saw there were novels which I'm excited to check out but no shows. So I was wondering if there are any that come close to the lore/aesthetic of Diablo.

    submitted by /u/Trent_Louis
    [link] [comments]

    Just new to the Diablo 3 experience.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I recently built a PC, primarily to migrate my Destiny 2 account from console. Unfortunately, the game is in the worst state its ever been. I figured I would try out Diablo 3, since I played both 1 and 2, and I must say, this game is a lot of fun. It's a little daunting, understanding and becoming familiar with all of the crafting and transmog systems, but im catching on. I am starting out as a Necromancer, and I'm maybe 5-6 hours in. I've tried to find resources online to help me prioritize skills and whatnot, but most of the help online is about end game builds, and rightfully so considering how old the game is. Anyways, I'm glad I tried this game out.

    submitted by /u/DylanTheV1llain
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 With seven more friends.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Hi everyone i wanna play diablo2 again with 7 more friends online. I know I can use the command /players8 but I would like to know is there is also a mod or config I could add to increase the difficulty a bit more. what do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Emi77
    [link] [comments]

    Season Set and Progression

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out how some of the gear progression works. I just lost a wizard on hardcore torment 1. I had 4 piece season set, the rest was legendary quality with just under top level gems for intel and cool down reduction with an archon disintegrate build. I was doing greater rifts for one of the tier 4 challenges, and upon going from GR 19 to 21, it felt like jumping 4 torment levels and I just got bopped by a set of normal mobs.

    This made me think, if I'm getting these set pieces at low torment, is there something I should be doing to make them worth it at higher torment levels? I know I have a huge other chunk of gear that needs improvement to move up as well, but it seems odd that I can get 4 set at master difficulty and have those pieces work at torment 10+.

    submitted by /u/Dangle76
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - couple of questions

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I haven't played in a few seasons and was wondering:

    1. How does this season stack up compared to recent ones? Does it feel pretty much the same? Is it particularly good or bad? Just looking for general opinions.

    2. What's your opinion on the most fun build this season (high torment solo viable)? Doesn't have to be the best, but what do you find most enjoyable?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/LordAutumnBottom
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 05/25/20

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 152 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    D2 - Playing a new char, EU realm, can someone rush me though NM please?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    As the title says. Trying to get a chat through NM so I can join a party later.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dom9229
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a sale for D3 Necro pack and/or D2+LoD? Does D3 still heat up laptops?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there will be a sale for D3 Necro pack?

    Also was looking to get Diablo 2 and the expansion, but 20€ is a bit much right now for my budget :( Will there be any sale?

    Also, when I played Diablo 3 it used to heat up my laptop a lot. Was there a patch for that in the mean time? If not, is there a config that I could use that would make the game less prone to heat up my laptop? Otherwise I would have to wait for winter to even try an play D3 again.

    Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Did Blizzard learn the wrong lesson regarding art direction?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Did Blizzard learn the wrong lesson regarding art direction?

    I guess this is a personal fear of my. I absolutely despised the art style of D3, and I am glad they are moving away from that. So far I like what I've seen of D4.

    With that said, D4 also looks a lot like D3 at the core. The recent wave of D3 alpha screenshots capture the vibe of D2 much better in comparison. I get it's been years and technology has improved. There is no way for Blizzard to make a modern looking game while still looking exactly the same as its predecessor.

    As of now, D4 seems to lean towards dark and grotesque more than trying to capture the same vibe. I see this most with Duriel and Andariel's new design. The druid and one of the hammers still have proportions that are too big.

    What does everyone think about this?

    https://preview.redd.it/d60udx05az051.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b6a493c67ea6a6a4e4371d41e08ae464c7166ad3

    submitted by /u/clone0112
    [link] [comments]

    D2 ladder reset question

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I've been informed, that the D2 ladder will reset the 5th of June 2020. Does anybody know, at what time (CET)? I'm planning on calling in the lads for a weekend in Sanctuary.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ananochi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment