• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Diablo Deckard Cain sounds like Bane from The Dark Knight Rises

    Diablo Deckard Cain sounds like Bane from The Dark Knight Rises


    Deckard Cain sounds like Bane from The Dark Knight Rises

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    MerkNZorg mentioned this in a TIL post about Night Court. Compare:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f2F05TGJEE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ

    submitted by /u/jonovan
    [link] [comments]

    Found this short AMA of a Diablo 2 programmer at ycombinator from 2018 - I don't think it's been posted here before.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Question about difficulty

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I just bought Diablo 3 on ps4 today and I'm having a blast. I've gotten just past the ghost king playing with a friend, and neither of us have gotten below half health, and after noticing the amount of difficulty levels, I was wondering if you're supposed to increase difficulty after each act or if the game just gets harder on its own. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ArcStorm32
    [link] [comments]

    Best Ladder Reset Team Opinions?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Want your opinions on the best 8 players for a ladder reset. Meaning the character and class.

    submitted by /u/Evil-Red
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my challenge Rift cache on a completely fresh character, and it won't let me pick up the Blood Shards.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Is this some sort of bug? I tried to pick up the 475 you get from the Challenge Chache and with 0 in my inventory, it says I have no room for them. RESOLVED Apparently, I just got over 500 for my Cache?

    submitted by /u/Lunaris-13
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft Dungeons Has a Hilarious Diablo 2 Reference (SPOILER: It's a secret cow level)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    How would you prefer Diablo 2 remaster/remake’s content to be?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    [Idea] Simple Attribute System

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Here is a suggestion for an attribute system. I tried to make it short and understandable instead of a wall of long explanations.

    (Note: If you're viewing this with a phone, the link will most likely not work. Also, there may be glitches — I'm a beginner in coding)

    Advantages

    • Removes reliance on only one attribute for dealing damage: no more blindly looking for weapon damage.
    • Adds variety to item modifiers.
    • Allows investing to improve either only one skill or multiple skills, depending on build.
    • Gives more options to allocate points to different attributes.

    My Thoughts

    • It seems too overly watered down if attributes or modifiers are reduced to just attack and defense.
    • Hopefully, the "triumvirate" attributes (angelic, demonic, ancient) would succeed. It's something unexplored, and I hope it innovates attributes altogether.

    Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I'm not a game developer. This is just a sample of something I'd like to see.

    submitted by /u/ArcTriumvirate
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 for Xbox!!! Please Help!!!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I recently linked my Xbox live account with my Battle.net account. It doesn't appear to do anything though. I'd really like to be able to view my character while I'm away from my console. Is this possible?? If so how? Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/MadMoses117
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after reaching level 70?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Im have just finished act 4 and im going into act 5 and i looked at a build guide at icy veins but im genuinely lost like half the stuff they mention i have no idea what they do so i was wondering if someone could drop a video or something explaining alot of this stuff, like blood shards?

    submitted by /u/Electro56
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 gear

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I made a post about a month ago regarding elite gear in Diablo 1; godly plate of the whale, obsidian rings, etc.

    I have searched, looked and reached out and can't find it.

    I want to casually play through D1 again. No grind. I'm very interested in this gear. I don't know if it's kosher on this sub to offer but I'm willing to pay for it.

    Can anyone hook me up?

    submitted by /u/Rockemsockemhippo971
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla D3 was the best period of D3.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I remember the days of hard mobs and RMAH.

    D4 needs auction house.

    Everyday was exciting.

    The game had its charm back then, I felt IT.

    IT, whatever is, is missing now, due to the fact that lifeblood is not involved.

    Hope they make RMAH in D4, with a 2.5% tax.

    And the drop rates and item generation tables need to be verified and accountable, robust.

    I dont want no insiders or dupers. Theres needs to be "proof of work". This cant be like Tether or Ripple. Stuff cant be generated on demand, this is just not legitimate.

    submitted by /u/tennis_fan_
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4: No trade = botters will dominate

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I dont want this to be a bot only on top in the PvP.

    Let my money talk Blizzard, I wanna compete and buy my PvP gear, trade for it, re-invest and plot my way to the top or close to it.

    The botters said they would dominate and start selling unbeatable A.I bots by the dozen and bankrupt Blizzard, hunt down all legits with impunity as a new Roman Empire. Yes, they said they would make online gaming unbearable and unleash tyranny and they said they have the means to do so and dont care about laws. They said that if you implement scorched earth tactics they will be forced to implement their own version of scorched earth and inflict terrible retribution.

    Please let me trade/buy my gear, compete in PvP.

    submitted by /u/inventeur_
    [link] [comments]

    GR 70...?... not to shabby

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment