• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Diablo Tristram Diablos,,You can get easily from my profile

    Diablo Tristram Diablos,,You can get easily from my profile


    Tristram Diablos,,You can get easily from my profile

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Spirit Barrage, CoE and Oculus

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I am trying to improve my game-play as trash killer in groups but I am still not sure about when/how to detonate the phantasm of Spirit Barrage. I watched/read some guides but things are still unclear. Currently I am doing the following:

    1. set up 3 phantasm when there are 2 second left on my poison CoE;
    2. when cold CoE is about to expire I explode 1 phantasm, this will kill some (most) of the trash and spawn an oculus circle;
    3. spirit walk into the circle and wait for the other 2 phantasm to expire and explode (by timing the first explosion correctly I can sit in the circle until the remaining phantasm explode while being in spirit walk);
    4. wait for poison CoE and start again.

    Now, ideally, you would want to sit in an oculus ring for the whole duration of the cold CoE but I don't know how to force spawn it. I am also not sure if I should let the phantasm expire or try to explode them all during the cold CoE. Any help is welcome.

    submitted by /u/erpasd to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    fairly new to the game, looking for resources

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Hey, friends! I'm fairly new and am looking to start building Aegis of valor, the problem is I'm not sure how to start! there are a lot of resources for people who already know what they're doing, but i'm having trouble finding resources to get started! If there's a place on this sub let me know!

    submitted by /u/matseas to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    :serious: NEED STRATEGY for Season Journey Great Expectations

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I've never played a season before so excuse me for being a noob. I can't seem to figure out how to beat the GR20 by the time end. Lvl 83 Paragon. Do I just need to rush it and only half kill enemies and elites? TIA

    submitted by /u/nytshaed512 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment