• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 4 Quarterly Update "Aimed at" End of June

    Diablo Diablo 4 Quarterly Update "Aimed at" End of June


    Diablo 4 Quarterly Update "Aimed at" End of June

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Project Fenris Vendor Build 0.0.1.23041 - Potentially Diablo IV

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I made some music to convey the feeling I first stepped out of Rogue's Encampment... Matt Uelmen has created a masterpiece and "this is just a tribute".

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Rumor: Diablo 2 remaster is happening, being called Diablo 2 Resurrected, and is being handled by Vicarious Visions

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Bloody Maze Blizzard!! MAZE!!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Horadric Hamburger Transmog (PS4)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Recently got back In to Diablo 3 after not playing since around release. Today I got a treasure goblin that let me get into the Rainbow level and got myself a Horadric Hamburger which Google tells me is good for xmog...however, looking at my xmog options it's not showing up as an option.

    Any ideas why?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vocal_Ham
    [link] [comments]

    3:49 4 Player Rank 1 World Season 20

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    this was our clear that we got today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-DbIUXiM4Y&

    submitted by /u/D3Tryhardxx
    [link] [comments]

    My hardcore character died from a "1016" error. It's now alive and back, but stripped of all items.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Has anyone encountered this?

    I am so confused. Has this happened to anyone else?

    Does anyone know what happened, or if this is fixable? Considering the character is back, I feel like there is some hope...

    Has anyone actually been successful in getting in touch with Blizzard?

    Please help, thank you.

    submitted by /u/rfrankthetank
    [link] [comments]

    project fenris vendor product - possible diablo iv encrypted build

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Incorporate D2 quirks

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    For instance, the stacked regen when you had insight merc who was a prayer aura type.

    And now, with them unlocking plague runeword probably , there can be that stacked effect again :)

    Mass healing yeah baby :)

    It would also be cool if there could finally be a runeword that gives salvation aura.

    Make a healer/auradin everybody is happy to see.

    submitted by /u/tennis_fan_
    [link] [comments]

    New player coming from Path of Exile and Grim dawn looking for advice.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Hey all. New here, and new to the diablo games. I have played path of exile for around 200 hours and I just finished aging Grim Dawn for around 150 hours. I'm thinking of giving diablo 3 a try. I am not a hardcore gamer and much prefer arpgs with less pressure to keep up (I'm looking at you path of exile). Is the game as complex as Grim dawn and PoE, and despite a lot of negativity I've seen towards D3, is it still an enjoyable experience? Thank yoy 😊

    submitted by /u/Digitek50
    [link] [comments]

    [D2] Best place to look for Tal's Armor?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    As it says in the title

    submitted by /u/PackGetsSacks
    [link] [comments]

    How do I redeem Mercy's wings?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Just bought the game and I have the origins edition of overwatch, and I was wondering If I am still able to get them?

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheMemezzz
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for Diablo 4?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I recently got Diablo 3 on PC because it looks fun, but I've been caught up with work, school, friends, etc. and haven't gotten much time to play the game beyond the first mission to get Deckard. Diablo 4 seems to be on the horizon (damnit blizzard and your no release dates) and I want to know if I should sink time into Diablo 3 before 4 comes out or if I should just wait instead. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/riibo_
    [link] [comments]

    Am I understanding damage modifiers correctly?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    So the best way to ask this is through example. If a gear item increases damage by 100%, then you're doing double damage. So we can take that percent value, divide by 100, and add 1 to get the damage multiplier.

    So I have my DH set up with shadow set and in my cube my weapon is that knife that increases fan of knives by 400% every second up to 30 stacks. So a fully charged fan of knives (with the first rune increasing damage to 1600%) will to 1600% * 121 (from cube) * 60 (from 2 piece set bonus, which says I do 6000% damage, not that it increases BY 6000%) ~ 11,600,000% weapon damage?

    And that's not even the most nutty one. My impale does 75,000% damage from the 6 piece set (again, wording of the skill) so I do 750% * 750 (from 6 piece bonus) * 60 (from 2 piece bonus) = 33,750,000% damage with each impale??????

    Is this accurate?

    submitted by /u/Jaketatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Just Question is Diablo Immortal Dead ��?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I haven't heard anything about Diablo Immortal in forever and if Blizzard wanted to make a cash crab, with everyone at home now would be the time to release Diablo Immortal. I haven't heard anything about it since it's announcement, is it Dead?

    submitted by /u/Techerson
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Endgame tips

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    With a friend, I am finishing up on the campaign and we're literally slaughtering everything in our way. He's a Barbarian and mostly uses Whirlwind, which sometimes makes it less fun for me because we were already lvl 70 halfway Act 3.

    Now that we're close on finishing the endgame, I tried out Nephalem Rifts and Greater Nephalem Rifts. I saw on YouTube that a lot of people are literally storming through the rifts, while I see myself just finishing them in 10-20 mins. I play my Adventures and Nephalem on Master, and my Greater Nephalem Rift on 7.

    I play mostly with the following setup:

    • Q - Shield Glare w/ Emblazoned Shield
    • W - Condemn w/ Vacuum
    • E - Laws of Valor w/ Unstoppable Force
    • R - Akkarat's Champion w/ Fire Starter
    • LMouse - Slash w/ Zeal
    • RMouse - Blessed Shield w/ Shattering Throw

    Passives Heavenly Strength, Righteousness, Finery, Towering Shield

    I'm still gearing up with legendaries but currently run with a The Mortal Drama

    Anything to improve on? Any tips on where I should go and what to do after we finish the campaign?

    submitted by /u/Drawde123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment