• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Diablo Why isn’t Bane of the Powerful recommended?

    Diablo Why isn’t Bane of the Powerful recommended?


    Why isn’t Bane of the Powerful recommended?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    I'm new to Diablo 3 and I'm loving it so far. I'm trying to do the frost typhon hydra build from icy veins for my seasonal wizard:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/typhon-frost-hydra-wizard-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

    It lists several potential gems, none of which are Bane of the Powerful (it says I should be using Bane of the Trapped, Enforcer, and Taeguk). BoP seems OP to me; it's got a near-permanent up-time when I'm in GR's and it's a flat 20%+ damage increase. What am I misunderstanding....?

    submitted by /u/somefilmguy1909 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me about the Bonespear build

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    How do I get the 100% uptime on my simulacrums? I just got the 6 piece set but they seem to still expire only after a few seconds

    submitted by /u/Pistallion to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Diablo 1996 - 2021

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I can't find it

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    I was looking at the GR leaderboards on Xbox and I can't figure out what the build most of the top players are using is? It's a mix of the Masquerade set with the Aughild's Authority set

    submitted by /u/mzngdmjns to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing the bone spear build on console manage to get past GR 130+ ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Title. I'm stuck at around 125 with mostly ancients (no primals) and like 5 level 80 augments. I feel like the lack of precise targeting - e.g. somewhat unpredictable briggs cursing, spears going in the wrong direction etc. - is holding me back, or whether it's just my skill and/or gear.

    edit: paragon 1134 btw

    submitted by /u/lostwoods95 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Energy twister disappeared

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Hey guys on my regular non-seasonal character ... last night all of a sudden my energy twister option disappeared. I was running mammoth hydra and energy twister together.does anyone know what happened. Can someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/roaming_brooklyn to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment