• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Diablo D3 planner... I did it. Now help meeeee

    Diablo D3 planner... I did it. Now help meeeee


    D3 planner... I did it. Now help meeeee

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    So... here's my necromancer

    It didn't have the option to choose season 22- it wasn't listed. And there wasn't a 4th slot for the Cube.

    I've rolled and rerolled every item and they aren't getting any better. I'm afraid to change anything cuz when I do, things don't work as well...

    I've played and beat GR 85... but I either finish with 2-3 minutes to spare or I'm 5 minutes late. I don't get it.

    I just want to be better. Any advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/whoopdeedoodles to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment