• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Diablo Is this ring lld? Or useful for any build?

    Diablo Is this ring lld? Or useful for any build?


    Is this ring lld? Or useful for any build?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I’ve been playing Diablo for one week now and Im loving it. I’m on the seasonal leaderboard ����

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Diablo Books question

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Diablo Books question

    Does anyone know if the original four Diablo books need to be read in any order? I have three of them and I don't know which to start on. I saw some people saying yes and some saying no. Anyone on here know?

    I have The Kingdom of Shado, Moon of the Spider, and The Black Road.

    https://preview.redd.it/mc7c0yiuysx41.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0a40709ac7b38b2761419923b30e8836b53ba1ac

    submitted by /u/Puhkers
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 is very frustrating

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    so i decided start playing all diablo games a few days ago(i really like the thematic) and i was at the 2nd floor and, for some reason, i took a while to get there, and i died for the first time for that butcher thing. after that i found out that all the progress at the dungeon is lost when we die and it was really frustrating and seems like i will take a long time to finish the game this way :(

    submitted by /u/patrolaa
    [link] [comments]

    what's more popular right now for D2, ladder or non ladder?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I haven't played Diablo 2 in about 15 years or so but I just downloaded and installed again today due to rising boredom lol. I was wondering what was more popular right now, ladder or non-ladder in terms of amount of players? I don't know anyone that plays so I really wasn't sure which I would start with right now

    submitted by /u/emaohw
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one disc pc

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Hello i have a question Can i play diablo 3 in my pc with a xbox disc ?

    submitted by /u/Super_Cabra8
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    So I've never played Diablo before, any of them, and I wanted to start with the OG. But I have buddies who keep telling me I need to play with Beelzebub mod because it fixes the game. Do I need a mod to play? Or can I just play original vanilla? So which would you all suggest for a brand new player? All the thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DankSoul94
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been farming these damned shoulders to cube all day and I finally get them but they’re primals...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment