• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Diablo PoJ TR - What should I reroll on this primal Won Khim Lau?

    Diablo PoJ TR - What should I reroll on this primal Won Khim Lau?


    PoJ TR - What should I reroll on this primal Won Khim Lau?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    PoJ TR - What should I reroll on this primal Won Khim Lau?

    Currently running a Pigsticker (sometimes Vengeful wind) on my mainhand. Sitting at 58.98% CDR, +25% TR dmg, 50% area dmg. Currently running GR100's where I'm fairly tough but starting to lack damage.

    Thinking about rolling the life per spirit to dmg % (maybe CDR but I'm not really having much trouble with my Ephiphany uptime) . Worth considering rerolling the lightning dmg?

    https://preview.redd.it/bjwd2tc35vy41.png?width=933&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ebe514c69c42ea3b0df4095bcbd90a6e7a2e9a6

    submitted by /u/kokoputter to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Raekor advice

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Hello all! I run a Savages build, can easily run GR105 at P1000. I love it, but I'm getting no good gear.

    I keep on getting Primals for the Raekor HoD build. I've tried it a couple of times, but just can't work it out. Does anyone have any gameplay advice**? Or link to a video, all the ones I find are totally focused on gear, but I need gameplay advice.

    ** In particular, how not to be squishy

    submitted by /u/GasBallast to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does the equipped weapon matter for mammoth hydra?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I've gotten a primal echoing fury that rolled well. I know that there is an attack per sec difference between this weapon and the hydra staff/deathwish, but I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing? Is it alright for me to have the echoing fury equipped or does this build require it to be cubed with a different weapon equipped?

    submitted by /u/MikePyp to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows the best way to farm the inarius set for necromancers?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Anyone knows the best way to farm the inarius set for necromancers?

    submitted by /u/miguelpana1 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Got 4 primals for my SB WD today

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Got the gazing demise, crimson belt, gloves and pants lol.

    Now the question: whats the difference between wearing the barber or the soul harvester?

    submitted by /u/comptoncityG91 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Resist to all or Vitality?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I have a decent Multishot (fire spec) build, can do 100 solo. But survivability is not great. I found a Helm that I'm not sure yet if it's an upgrade...

    If I choose to wear it, the net impact is:

    -7 armor

    -39 dexterity

    +112 to all resist

    -185 phys resist

    +3386 thorns

    So it comes down to... what do you guys prioritize generally? Vit or resist all?

    Current stats (before switching helms):

    4650 vit

    581k hp

    1197 phys resist

    820 cold resist

    1006 fire resist

    632 Lightning/poison/arcane/holy resist

    submitted by /u/WeAre0N3 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Support

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Hi guys I'm playing with some friends and I wonder if I can use my wizard 🧙‍♂️ as a support?? Does anyone know a good build and can link it to me. I'm playing LoD Hidra by the way.

    submitted by /u/IIISqualoIII to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Problem to complete GR124 Solo

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Im having trouble completing the GR124 Solo, I think I have good items and good dmg.

    Can someone help me to understand what I may be doing wrong

    https://www.d3planner.com/331292548

    submitted by /u/Phi-Nax to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Spiritual attunement vs confidence ritual

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I see a lot of people use confidence ritual for the 25% damage. Would spiritual attunement be the better passive for the Mundunugus regalia set? I'm getting 107.69 from 88 mana a second with SA. Spirit Barrage is the main damage of my build. Is their some hidden math I'm not seeing?

    submitted by /u/B1GT1LL to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    s20 didn't get Mundunugu's Regalia?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    New player late to s20. I'm trying witch doctor and my understanding is that I should be receiving pieces for the Mundunugu's Regalia set upon completing chapters, but I've been receiving Arachyr set pieces. My understanding is that there is a given set for each season and that is what should be given automatically. I've gone through the first four chapters and only have Arachyr pieces, Mundunugu's pieces. Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/keyasaurus to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    CoE roll for (NS) TV Frost pushing 117/118

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    The CoE has 647 INT, 6% CHC, and 238exp/kill. Currently I have 47% CHD rolled onto it but I'm wondering if I should swap for 7% AS instead.

    My overall stats: APS - 1.75 AS%I - 18% CHC - 56% CHD - 470% Hydra damage - 41%

    I'm on mobile so I couldn't link D3 planner, but if it's necessary I can link that as well in a bit. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Which bracer is best? Fire% Dmg or WoL damage? Running LoD WoL.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Would any PC users be willing to log in to my account and see if my characters are still active?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I havent played in a long time. I want to jump back in as I am not able to engage in my other hobbies at the moment.. namely tabletop gaming. Before I go out and buy a working PC to be able to play I'd like to know if my characters are still active. I had a nice set of legacy gear for a zero dog build XD

    .

    If someone would be willing to log into my account and see if my characters still exist that would be very helpful as I dont even have a PC to log into battlenet. PM me please. Otherwise I will just play on xbox.

    THANKS!

    submitted by /u/salamander- to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    For zmonk, is Chill on my weapon not OK?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I have an otherwise fantastic Slanderer with 1.4% to chill on hit.

    I understand that I shouldn't have CC in my build, but isn't chill/slow applied regardless due to Iceblink/Crippling Wave Tsunami?

    submitted by /u/Electric_Piano to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment