• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Diablo how can i get my demon hunter to be good?

    Diablo how can i get my demon hunter to be good?


    how can i get my demon hunter to be good?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    i'm sure this has been asked before, but i haven't gotten an answer by looking. i got diablo 3 recently, my first diablo experience, and loved it. i started on normal mode but moved up to expert when a friend recommended. from there using my first character, the demon hunter, was just a mess. i could barely do any damage and if i got surrounded by even a few enemies i was boned. i got to level 14 (+/-) then restarted with the monk, which i now have at level 63. and it's been WAY easier with the monk. was i doing something wrong? is the demon hunter more of a late-game character, harder to level? or is it just weak?

    submitted by /u/_scythian to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Follower setup for SB WD?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering which follower/follower setup is best for Spirit Barrage solo GR pushing, I'm pretty sure templar is the best all around but I keep dying to rift guardian and was wondering if scoundrel's CC would be better.

    submitted by /u/cbarrier1998 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    2 Big questions for all wizards

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    1. Should wizards use 1H or 2H weapons?

    2. Which skills is better to use, Disintegrate or Arcane Torrent?

    submitted by /u/qazqweqsc to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this sexy beast is it good as i think!?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Trying to setup AoV, can barely do gr75

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Hi!

    Been putting together a foth speed build and it's working great. However working on my AoV I seem to get stuck really early, my gear is nowhere near optimized but I did expect a bit more survivability and damage from having all the required items.

    At GR75 I basically get one shot by most and my damage is nowhere as high as I thought I'd be. Just having the required items on my dh for instance (impale) allowed me to breeze through gr90.

    What am I missing? It's all solo play atm but I'd love to be a designated rgk soon.

    https://www.d3planner.com/328767380

    Edit: updated build https://www.d3planner.com/742396624

    Also, thanks for the random downvotes, helps new and old players get back into the game by asking for help.

    submitted by /u/Ngambui to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    POJ TR build - Looking for some advice

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Hello all! I just came back to D3 this season after a few years of not playing, and after doing some research decided to roll a monk. I play solo and have gotten to where I'm pushing GR 111, but the problem I'm having is that I can't seem to dps everything down quick enough. Not really having any survival issues, just can't kill fast enough. Here is my build / gear:

    https://www.d3planner.com/352052791

    I know that I need to get better augments and work on CDR a little more. I'm wondering if I might have too much life/vit or should swap out some diamonds for emeralds. If I've done something completely noob forgive me, lol...it's been a long time. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Salyaton0 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    New SOJ

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    With the new SOJ making your highest + ele damage the same across all elements, is it feasible to stack +lightening damage through WKL, amulet, bracers and run with cold rune, since the lightening affix on WKL is typically wasted? Seems like the extra dmg to elites and + ele dmg may be enough to compensate for lost ring slot.

    My guess is it will not be worth it as you would have to lose COE, ORotZ, or RoRG but its an interesting idea nonetheless.

    I havent played much with TR but could the build operate without ORotZ or would that kill ability to keep Epiphany up?

    submitted by /u/Jhjones4 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Can't finish GR110 solo in time!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm not sure if I should be able to with these stats, equipment and skills... haha, this is my first season playing D3 actually, and my first time playing a Barb in any Diablo! Nevertheless, I'd appreciate whatever input anyone has! Other than those purple laser balls, I don't die very often, but I just can't finish the damn things in time! I feel I'm either not playing right, or my damage just isn't high enough. My Wrath is basically 100% uptime, never struggle with any cooldown issues or fury depletion.

    Here's my profile:

    https://www.d3planner.com/736454262

    UPDATE: so i put on istvan's, focus and restraint, and put the furnace in the cube... i died way easier, but did finish 110 in 11:43 LOL

    submitted by /u/JohnnyJaberson to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on lvling my HC Barb. Mostly new to D3 (haven't played for 4-5 years) and already lost a few heros (69, 57, 18, 45). Most guides I find are NOT focused on HC play.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Looking for any/all advice on D3 HC Barb! I'm used to D2 HC but this is totally different. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/YoLoDrScientist to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New Diablo player, grinding for Valor build

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I'm missing the 2 captain crimson pieces and the valor body piece and valor helm. Maybe the ivory tower? Want to do GR96 with my buddies but that gear will not drop. I've been grinding like a mad man. Any advice out there? I currently play on XBONE my GT: YoungGunn82.

    Thank you vary much for your time.

    submitted by /u/MesaRanger to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    WW Barb

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    So I just want to ask what would be a good ring variant for the WW barb I'm currently using focus/restraint.

    submitted by /u/Zykan666 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Bane of the powerful vs bane of stricken vs pain enhancer

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    So icyveins says to run p.e for high grs but after running gr 118 with all 3 i cleared it 4 minutes faster with bane of the powerful compared to the other two ... Any thoughts? Also i am running aughilds impale.

    submitted by /u/OneHappyCone to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 elements?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    As season 21 will be encourperating an elemental attack kind of mechanic, will this make Tal Rasha a good set again? (I am normally a DH player but I want to play Wizard, as I tried LOD hydra at the end of the season and loved it so much more).

    submitted by /u/Nytebyte11 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Early cubing - options?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Having a good run with a HC SS barb - bagged Malthael, grabbed the cube and am now grinding bounties for paragon levels and cube materials. Just used my first full set of mats to cube my bracers of destruction (which dropped way back in Act 2) and the shadow clone amulet. Those were easy decisions as the abilities were effective and I had other gear with much better stats waiting in the wings.

    But weapons are more of a problem. Very few uniques with have dropped... and most of the ones that have don't have abilities to cube. Scourge, Madawc's Sorrow, Odyn Son, Soulsmasher and Rimeheart are really all that I've got. This is my first seasonal HC character, so there are no goodies in the stash to draw upon either.

    I'm tempted to pull the stun off Madawc's to keep opponents down and trigger the shadow clones... but I'll have to do a full world's worth of bounties to get a new set of materials so it's a decision I don't want to make rashly.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KingKull71 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard lv 70 help

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I just hit lv 70 and beat the campaign and I'm struggling to figure out what to do next in terms of gaining more legendaries/stronger gear. It takes me about 30minutes to complete 1 Nephalam rift on T1 (pretty sad I know) and I have all rare gear with a few legendaries here and there.

    • Any advice on how to get more legendaries/set/ancients quickly so i can do rifts more quickly?

    • how does Kanai cube work?

    -how does upgrading gems work?

    -how should I follow a build when I have nothing close to obtaining those legendaries/sets?

    Thanks for any help whatsoever!

    submitted by /u/qazqweqsc to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment