• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Diablo Bought Diablo III, suddenly downgraded to Starter Edition

    Diablo Bought Diablo III, suddenly downgraded to Starter Edition


    Bought Diablo III, suddenly downgraded to Starter Edition

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I bought Diablo III full price a few years ago, I put a few hundred hours into the game at the time, and moved on. I want to get back into the game, but upon re-downloading from Battle.net with my old account, Diablo is gone. All I have is the starter edition, and no access to my old characters. I know for a fact that the account I logged into was the one I purchased the game, since I have only one other business email, that even when I tested, I had not created an account with. I really don't want to buy the game again, and I'd settle with starting a new character as long as I don't. Any guidance?

    submitted by /u/makeityoursman
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Let me know if you wanna grind with me sometime. English speaking,mature good vibes and can take a joke. All i ask is dont spoil the game

    submitted by /u/Aztekaa
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting out

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    One of my friends convinced me to get download 3 and I've never played a diablo game so I'm completely new and was wondering what's a good class I went with necromancer but like I said I just started so I'm not super attached to my character just yet I guess I'm just asking for advice on how to start and what the game is like

    submitted by /u/metalhammer420
    [link] [comments]

    DB’s farming taking too long. What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I just picked up D3 for Switch a couple weeks ago and went ham on it lol

    I'm using a Archon Vyr Wizard (~500 Paragon), atm I'm running T13 Rifts and GR70 in under 4~5min but I'm always out of DB's. I wanted to try a LoD Hydra build, but the DB's farm is really slowing my progress lol

    I'm running T13 every 4-5 minutes and I get around 15-20 DB's every run, which would net me around 200 DB's per hour. I searched online and I saw that doing normal rifts is the best way, but I saw some guys saying they were getting 60-70 DB's per T13 run.

    Am I doing something wrong? I can use Sage's, but I'd have to lower a lot the torment level I'd play. Would it be worth it? How do you guys do it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mattucci
    [link] [comments]

    Squishy Crusader need advice

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Hi, recently I've realized i'm quite squishy in GR's above 75. I've managed to clear a GR 80, but I find i'm getting one shot randomly, or taking quite a bit of damage and almost dying many times. Here is my profile : https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Lucas-110508/hero/121170633

    Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lucas1182
    [link] [comments]

    [Diablo 4 Feedback] Elite Enemy Affixes

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Here are some ideas for Elite Affixes that Champions and Yellow Boss enemies can spawn with.

    I specifically left out spell effects like Frozen, Mortar, Molten, etc, since they deserve their own list. I am not saying these spell effects should not be in the game, but rather that I wanna focus on non-spell effects on this list.

    I just think there should be more of these "no-spell effects" on elite enemies so that these effects to not visually oversaturate the screen and it also makes enemies more interesting.

    If you have additional ideas, post them below!

    =======================

    Evasive

    • xx% increased dodge chance

    Shielded

    • Bonus Energy Shield

    Swift

    • Increased Movement Speed

    Fast

    • Increased attack speed
    • Increased movement speed

    Plated / Iron Skin

    • Bonus Armor

    Elemental Resistant

    • Bonus Elemental Resistances

    Material Resistant / Stone Skin

    • Bonus Physical, Poison and Bleed Resistances

    Juggernaut

    • Increased CC resistance (not CC immunity!)

    Enrage

    • Gets increased movement and attack speed when below 30% max life

    Berserker

    • Increased attack speed
    • Increased damage
    • Increased movement speed
    • Also takes increased damage

    Mana Burn

    • Attacks have a chance to drain resource

    Powerful

    • Increased damage

    Hexproof

    • can not be cursed and non-CC Effects and debuffs lasts shorter

    No Weak Points

    • Not affected by Critical Hits, Crushing Blows, Culling Strikes, etc.

    Ghostly / Spectral

    • Mana Burn
    • Increased resistances
    • Reincarnates ~1-2 seconds after you killed it as a slow moving ghost for ~10 seconds, with massively increased damage (run away!)

    If you have additional ideas, post them below.

    submitted by /u/clueso87
    [link] [comments]

    Classic account phising email??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Hi so i just bought diablo 2 and got an email saying I needed to verify a "classic blizzard account" and it came from a weird blizzard email i have never seen but me being dumb i clicked on the link and it just said expired on the screen I think its a phising link. Should I be worried about my information of malware? kinda worried and feedback would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/S1kboy
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing it right so far?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Just wanna make sure im on the right track here... 112 wasn't do-able but i was able to get 111 complete.

    Is it just about augments and better gear drops at this point? I plan on replacing hellfire with either squirts or flavor but i haven't gotten any good rolls there.

    Profile: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Medline-1809/hero/121031126

    submitted by /u/Medlinee
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 04/30/20

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 359 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Just started again

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Can I have a Deathwish in my cube power and be holding one and have it stack?

    submitted by /u/Agitated-Ambition
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Interested in playing diablo for the first time ever where should I start?

    submitted by /u/j_vidal
    [link] [comments]

    Why are arpg players excitrd about being shaped into an animal/beast?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    When they talked about D4, people got really excited about druid and being able to turn into a giant bear etc.

    Same thing in PoE2, people have asked for a long time, they introduced turning into a werewolf and people got all excited. Is it a kink thing or what?

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment