• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Diablo Question about UE speed farming build

    Diablo Question about UE speed farming build


    Question about UE speed farming build

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I just changed to the icy veins UE MS speed farm build. What type of damage bonus should I change on my necklace and wrist. I am not using fire anymore, which came from the missles.

    submitted by /u/JerricLow to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What is the sweet spot for GRS/exp

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Just want to know whats worth doing for time to exp ratio I can clear a 100 in about 135 seconds to 180 usually always between there even doing lower grs 85-99 its always between those numbers Am i doing it right?

    submitted by /u/trent10002 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LoD mammoth hydra variation advice

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/842625752 (non seasonal)

    Hello everyone, here is my simple build variation. I've been quite lucky with primal drops recently so I tried to use them all!

    I don't really like the explosive blast playstyle, I spent some time spamming keys with my previous archon builds and I find this hydra build fun to play!

    I am looking for a little more toughness and mobility / walking speed. Any feedback is welcome, thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/lmah to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help with AoV lazy shotgun gameplay. For solo and 2 man.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    The season 20 top 2 player leaderboard spots are now dominated with barb + sader teams.

    I tried to push solo with pigsticker, was able to do gr130. But when I tried to use the ivory tower build that the top saders are using, I am having a hard time even at gr125.

    I also tried doing gr135 with my zbarb friend, and we also encountered difficulty. The paragon levels of the saders in the top 2 man teams are around 4k. Mine is just about to hit 2.8k but what I am more interested in is the gameplay. Like how to kill RGs?

    I tried looking for videos on the ivory tower build gameplay, but can't find any in youtube or any other site.

    submitted by /u/Porkie_Pig to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Are Attack Speed Rolls on Shenlongs worth it for PoJ pushing?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I have two ancient Shenlongs just waiting for augments and have not rerolled them.

    One has:

    • Dex

    • LOH

    • Attack Speed

    The Other has

    • Dex

    • Attack Speed

    • Area Damage

    Do I reroll the Attack Speed of both or the Dex? The Dex are worth 400 paragons which I can probably farm anyway but it might take some time since I'm already 2k.

    submitted by /u/_Duality_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie advice: how to deal with burst damage?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm pretty new to the game and still learning basics. I just filled out a Zunimassa set and started playing GR40s; my damage and life regen feels good, but even though I have the damage resistance from the set plus the 15%DR passive I get randomly one-shot. It's an odd feeling because the game feels quite smooth and easy until I'm just dead. Sometimes it's me not noticing an enemy that blows up on death (my bad, but certainly shouldn't one-shot a decent build? People play hardcore) or a stage hazard, and sometimes something just jumps on me. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it.

    It feels premature for me to post a "build" to critique. I'd just like some guidance on what the basics are for avoiding this on the Witch Doctor class. What stats should I be looking at? Armor? Resistances? What's a respectable HP range? What are the essential benchmarks someone has to hit to avoid being gibbed as you climb difficulties?

    I got a gem that dispurses burst damage across time and will probably start leveling it, but surely I'm missing some basics to be getting deleted at this level.

    submitted by /u/JaydSky to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    New discord server for Diablo 3

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Brand New discord server for D3 ask questions/ share tips/ find parties for runs etc... My add code is SW-0015-9357-8614

    https://discord.gg/pcx7PdF

    submitted by /u/SoleSF to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck around GR 92 solo, not sure where to go from here

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I just found this subreddit and figured I might as well ask what I should do. I'll include my stats here. Damage seems fine, I don't really have a problem with that. I do find that I'm getting one shot but I feel that's more because of a higher GRift level and bad positioning. I don't think I'm in a terrible spot, just curious where to go and what work towards first.

    Thanks!

    edit: Changed skills, didn't import properly

    submitted by /u/nick199804 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Singularity Mage Stat Priorities

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Hey fellas. Currently trying to play an LoD Singularity Mage build NON-seasonal. Paragon 829. I am on a boat and can't access the normal Diablo websites (diablofan, icyveins, d3planner), so I can't really look up my build.

    List of current gear: Heart of Iron, Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang, Haunt Of Vaxo, and other legendaries.

    List of skills: Grim Scythe (cursed scythe rune), Bone Armor (Dislocation rune), Skeletal Mage (Singularity Rune), Command Skeletons (Frenzy Rune), Frailty (Scent of Blood Rune), Devour (Aura Rune).

    Passives: Extended Servitude, Aberrant Animator, Overwhelming Essence, Spreading Malediction.

    Cube: The Furnace, Tasker and Theo, Circle of Nailuj's Evol.

    I've been trying to plan my build but don't know what stats to prioritize. Right now I've been focusing on getting all my items to have these 3 stats: Intelligence, Vitality, and Armor. I have a cool 72.80% damage reduction. It seems like many stats would boost damage, but not sure what to go for. Critical Hit Chance, Critical Damage, Physical Element % Damage, OR Skeletal Mage Damage %. Seems like so much that can boost the damage, but not sure what to go for and how the math works out.

    And something a little unrelated: I have a Heart of Iron currently equipped with Intelligence, Vitality, Armor, and Life Per Second. I just got a Requiem Cereplate (devour restores an additional 78%). It has 3 gem slots while HOI has zero. But Requiem only has intelligence and Resist all elements, which seems way worse. Thank you guys for any help, I really appreciate it! I'm having fun trying to make this build work with the conventional websites being blocked.

    submitted by /u/xnpurpledt- to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Is Lag in Greater Rifts a Barb problem?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    So I have gotten back into this game after long hiatus and started doing GR for the first time. Was recently doing 110+ with a group and every game lagged at large mod densities and started blaming me for it and told me to turn off Area Damage. So I have now taken all points of AD and still experiencing lag and still getting blamed for it. What is actually wrong?

    submitted by /u/cloudnyne to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Cursed Conquest Possible to solo on console?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    My whirlrend barb caps out at 295 kills everytime on cursed peat. Should I try something different or is this only possible in groups?

    submitted by /u/IllustriousFondant9 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Aov shotgun running out of wrath super fast

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I collected all of the gear that the icy veins build calls for and I can shotgun and cast fissure only a few times then I run out of wrath what am I missing I really like the damage of the build and want to learn how to play it as all of the leaderboards use it

    submitted by /u/CrazyClay7577 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Build alterations for farming

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Hi guys I've come to wizard relatively late and working on a LoD hydra wiz which I can clear 105s with comfortably (though not amazingly fast).

    It would appear this build is less than ideal for farming grifts and normal and bounties but I still want to stick with wizard for gearing drops.

    Any suggestion what alterations I should make it faster or alternate gearsets.

    Thus far as well as full ancient LoD build I have the typhon set so far.

    Thank you for any advice

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Natalya Rapid Fire

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Hey there fellow demon hunter(pro)s,

    at which Paragon Level and augmentation Level (whole gear) does Natalya RF surpass LOD RF or at least becomes viable to Push GR125+ ? :D

    I think 2000 Paragon and augments lvl 130 wouldnt be toooo hard to reach, but is that enogh ...?

    Thanks in advance, MrCl0ne

    submitted by /u/MrCl0ne to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New Diablo 3 Discord

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Brand New discord channel dedicated for the Diablo 3 community share tips/ questions/ and find parties My add code is SW-0015-9357-8614 https://discord.gg/pcx7PdF

    submitted by /u/SoleSF to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    WW Rend - Ambo/Doom vs Istvan Paired Blades

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I've had a couple days to play around with the Ambo/Doom setup on GR128 and wanted to share my observations for those who might find it helpful.

    Note that this feedback pertains to Seasonal Players Only

    TLDR: Ambo/Doom is clearly superior to Istvans. The guide suggests Paragon 2500+ for this setup, but given my experiences with both now, I would have switched over as early as Paragon 1000 (depending on skill/gear). For reference I'm at P1700 today.

    Offense: Ambo/Doom is very noticeably stronger than IPB. Adding COE makes a huge difference - 2.25x FnR + 3.0x COE multipliers = GG! Additionally you'll gain an extra Phys + AD roll from Doom which is also significant.

    Defense: Squishier than IPB given the loss of 30% armor, but surprisingly not as noticeable as I was expecting, especially given my relatively low paragon. I wasn't suddenly getting one-shot in situations I would have survived before, so it's not drastic. The difference is that I can't face-tank as aggressively on dense packs like I did with IPB. With this setup it's more about going in-and-out and timing that with your convention cycles. Skirmish style.

    Playability: Requires more skill than IPB for sure. As mentioned above, need to be more careful when you "go in" and need to manage your cooldowns more carefully. Whereas with IPB I was very comfortable with 43-44% CDR, with this setup I had to reroll AD on my gloves to CDR to get up to 48% in order for the build to run sufficiently smooth. I'm guessing 43-44% is doable if you've got elite skill and don't mind hard-casting Rend every other second to accelerate the Wrath cooldown, but for most it won't be doable or even fun.

    Those of you running IPBs right now who want to eventually push higher, I recommend switching sooner rather than later if you've got ancient Ambo/Doom. It will teach you better habits, get you used to timing the COE cycles, tighten your CDR management and make you a better overall player, in addition to pushing your ceiling higher.

    submitted by /u/AlexN83 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on best way to improve this Typhon Frost Hydra build

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/464261651

    I know I have a few items here with sub-par rolls, but as I'm not very experienced with Diablo I'd like some prioritization advice (basically trying to figure out what's holding me back the most, so I can focus on it -- I can clear GR100 solo in about 7-8 minutes or so, haven't tried higher):

    1) what items should I be spending shards / upgrading rares to try to replace FIRST

    2) Are any of these items good enough that you would consider keeping and augmenting them (I already augmented the pants)

    3) At what point would you consider changing out the rubies for topaz?

    4) When might I consider swapping one of the legendary gems for Bane of The Stricken?

    5) what do people consider to be the limit of this build?

    submitted by /u/Deflator_Mouse7 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    New Discord Server For Diablo 3

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Brand New server dedicated for the D3 community for questions/ sharing tips/ and finding parties for runs My add code is SW-0015-9357-8614

    https://discord.gg/pcx7PdF

    submitted by /u/SoleSF to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New Diablo 3 Discord

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Brand New discord for the Diablo community, share tips/ questions/ finding parties for runs My add code is SW-0015-9357-8614

    https://discord.gg/pcx7PdF

    submitted by /u/SoleSF to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New Discord Server for Diablo 3

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Brand New discord server dedicated for the D3 community ask questions/ share tips/ find parties for runs etc... My add code is SW-0015-9357-8614

    https://discord.gg/pcx7PdF

    submitted by /u/SoleSF to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should i be using??

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment