• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Diablo Yo Blizzard hire this guy and make it happen!

    Diablo Yo Blizzard hire this guy and make it happen!


    Yo Blizzard hire this guy and make it happen!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Diablo 3 - Power Leveling from 1 to 70 in 1:08

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    [D3] Do I Understand the Endgame Loop Right?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Switch noobie here, just got my barb to 70 and I'm starting in on the endgame. From what I can tell the loop is to do bounties/rifts/grifts to get better shit to use to clear the same stuff on higher Torment levels, is that correct? I'm just trying to make sure that I don't waste too much time doing random stuff that doesn't benefit me.

    submitted by /u/Mostly_Childish
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #146 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    What's the difference between enchanting types of damage (cold, arcane, etc) and just damage in general?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to enchant my weapon for better stats, but I come along that I have to choose between Cold Damage, other damage types, and just Damage, so what's the difference?

    My Hydras are doing Cold Damage, but if I increased just Damage wouldn't that increase all other types of damage? Or would it be better to do Cold Damage?

    submitted by /u/kiko20010
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal reward question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Just started playing the game and was wondering on which set is better to acquire. The monks or wizards?

    submitted by /u/Luxkky
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 on PS4?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Is it worth the buy on console? I've only played on pc. And is the community or any clans still active on PS4?

    submitted by /u/ItsDeeFree1776
    [link] [comments]

    TC 3 checked off the list!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Would like help unlocking higher difficulty levels

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    My wife and I recently started playing D3 on the Xbox One together and we're having a blast. This is her first time and really the first game that she's really gotten "into." I've played D3 on PC and 360 release but haven't played since around 2014 and I remember the story being harder. The game hasn't really challenged us thus far on Expert difficulty and we can't unlock any higher difficulties until we beat the campaign/hit 70. After doing some internet searching it seems to be a consequence of a constantly updated endgame over the years which is understandable.

    According to this post (7) on the Blizzard forums it seems that this can be circumvented by having a level 70 character inviting a character that has not unlocked the higher difficulty into their game and getting access to torment 6.

    Can anyone confirm this? If so, would anyone be so kind as so help us out?

    This will mostly likely just be a campaign run for us (unless she really gets into which would be awesome!) and would like to make the experience as engaging as possible.

    My Xbox Live gamertag is Pyrat Rum.

    submitted by /u/PyratRum
    [link] [comments]

    What is the are some good wizard builds/items to use as a support build for a Vyr's wiz? (relatively easy to gear)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Just looking for some good builds/items/ideas/etc to use as a support wiz for a well-geared Vyr's wiz.

    Some random items i have:

    -Etched sigil

    -convention

    -Typhon's set

    -Serpent sparker + magistrate (this combo has been awesome for CC!)

    -Oculus ring (and source lol)

    -Firebird set

    -Captain crimsons

    -Halo

    -Ranslor's folly (has been nice for CC w/ etched sigil auto-casting twister)

    -Cord of sherma

    -Gesture of Orpheus

    -4 piece delseres

    -Fragment of destiny

    -Light of grace

    -Twisted sword

    -Myken's and Velvet camaral (if electrocute can be used for good CC somehow?)

    -Nemesis

    submitted by /u/JosnFruschoffer
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone please say the rotation for these skills? (group Nova Necro)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    New Necro Set possibility

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Wouldn't it be cool to see a Bone Spirit set for the next season?! I think they can make it really cool in where the speed of the spirit is increased, the charges are increased, etc. I also asked Bludd what he would want the new DH set to be around and he was thinking Fan of Knives might be cool for that set.

    submitted by /u/Cleversided
    [link] [comments]

    Where to start?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Basically, bought D3 a few days ago since it was on sale on PS4, played it a ton, managed to get through story and i am now a lvl 70 Barb. So, question is, where and how can i get good gear? What is the endgame? Also, where do i farm that butterfly or in general those materials?

    submitted by /u/Howlingow
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 04/06/20

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 145 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Please help - Need Zip Downloader_Diablo2_enUS

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Hi, friends and I recently decided to all start playing D2 again, however, due to Blizzard's "Ongoing Slow Download Speeds" I can't download Downloader_Diablo2_enUS.zip. (for Mac)

    Can someone point me towards a site that would have the file, or if you have it yourself, could you share it?

    submitted by /u/Noyeastforme
    [link] [comments]

    My friend has a sense of humor....

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    PS4 version

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    How much diffrent is the ps4 edition of diablo 3? To the Pc version. Not sure if I've not played enough but it seems like there's not much to do on PS4 ive beat the game twice and thats all i can find really not many side stuff to do and seems watered down also i dont get much good legendary or green loot and i can't craft some of it. Also is there ways to get new pets and stuff. Is it just the same game ported? Pc looks diffrent.

    submitted by /u/RhysToot
    [link] [comments]

    Kanai's Cube Stacking???

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I'd played through the story a couple times, but only got serious about the end game a couple weeks as go when the Corona got me laid off.

    I made my first seasonal character, which is also my first hardcore character. I'm paragon 97 DH, building towards a rapid fire build. Currently rocking LOD till I get 6 pieces of the UE set, then I'll switch to that. Off topic, but that's the background.

    I've been rolling with the Wojahnni Assaulter, 2300 damage and 86% on the stack bonus. Another dropped at around 2900 damage and 96% on the stack bonus, so I switched over.

    Can I extract the 86% stack bonus via Kanai's Cube and apply the power while using the other Wojahnni Assaulter? Will I get up to 30 stacks each of both 96% AND 86?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Uug_84
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy Diablo 3 for my PC or for my PS4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Soo, i just finished the demo on PC and i got really intrigued by the game. I was wondering since i prefer to play on my PS4- should i buy for PS4 or for my PC. On which platform is more comfortable?

    submitted by /u/sm0khey
    [link] [comments]

    Aegis of Valor Build Question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    So I started playing a Crusader this season and I'm attempting to run the AoV build. It seems pretty straightforward so far but it seems like I keep getting silenced over and over, especially on the more open maps. I do fine on the smaller more closed in maps where I can keep the mobs in front of me. Is it the Stone Gauntlet special that keeps making it so I can't attack anything for like 5 secs at a time? This build has a lot of dps, but I die a ton when I am getting chain silenced every 10-15 secs.

    submitted by /u/GDITurbo77
    [link] [comments]

    Limits without Xbox Live

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Hello, I would like to ask up to how much I can play Diablo 3 eternal collection on my Xbox one without Xbox live. Like will I be able to enjoy it even without playing with other players? Or is it a highly recommended to play it with Xbox live (online co-op)?

    submitted by /u/HereIsThunder
    [link] [comments]

    Will seasonal cube transfer even if you haven't unlocked a non-seasonal cube?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I have done some searching online but the answers don't quite cover this case.

    I haven't played regular HC at all, only seasonal on my US account, so I'm wondering if everything will still transfer. Appreciate any help to put my mind at ease.

    submitted by /u/CrunchyBanana
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment