• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Diablo Got this bad boy today together with a primal yangs that i crafted

    Diablo Got this bad boy today together with a primal yangs that i crafted


    Got this bad boy today together with a primal yangs that i crafted

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Switching from BK to Istvan's, loss of movement speed makes me weep

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I'm running Whirlrend, and have switched up my build to use Focus/Restraint and Istvan's Paired Blades. My build isn't optimal and I'm working on it, but I wonder: does anyone else who's made the change miss the movement speed that BK's Oath gave?

    I feel it pretty keenly when running GRs with low density (curse you, Shrouded Moors tileset) as you need to keep hitting mobs to keep your F/R & Istvan's stacks up. Do I just suck it up and embrace my slower Barb, or is there a way to cope? ;)

    D3Planner link to current build

    (Old build was standard Icy Veins, but with BK's Oath instead of Istvan's.)

    submitted by /u/Leucurus to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No idea what to do with this Vengeful Wind.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Elites, Trash and Boss Question SB WD GR

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    So I just wanted to know, if you spam Spirit Barrage on Rift Guardian AND Elites? And on trash mobs, you just place 3 spirits and explode them after 3 seconds by placing 3 new ones?

    submitted by /u/Lbalu to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr Built why cant i run a G110

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    https://eu.diablo3.com/de/profile/T3nSh1-21495/hero/129750433

    Hey guys thats my Account i play Off-Season PC but i cant do G100+ and i dont understand why.

    Whats the problem with my built? Its pretty much excatly what i find on any Built for Vyr.

    Whats more frustrating if I hear that others can run G110+ with even lower Paragon and without Augments and high stones.

    Please enlighten me what im lacking.

    submitted by /u/ExTeNdEnD to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Thorns Necro no thing anymore ?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Im trying to find some builds none is playing(anymore)

    And i started building a thorns necro in d3 planner .

    Leave me your thoughts and someone please tell me the main issue why throns necro isnt that strong anymore

    https://www.d3planner.com/650620503

    thanks guys :*

    submitted by /u/derloraxx to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What is the are some good wizard builds/items to use as a support build for a Vyr's wiz? (relatively easy to gear)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Just looking for some good builds/items/ideas/etc to use as a support wiz for my friend who has a well-geared Vyr's wiz.

    Some random items i have:

    -Etched sigil

    -convention

    -Typhon's set

    -Serpent sparker + magistrate (this combo has been awesome for CC!)

    -Oculus ring (and source lol)

    -Firebird set

    -Captain crimsons

    -Halo

    -Ranslor's folly (has been nice for CC w/ etched sigil auto-casting twister)

    -Cord of sherma

    -Gesture of Orpheus

    -4 piece delseres

    -Fragment of destiny

    -Light of grace

    -Twisted sword

    -Myken's and Velvet camaral (if electrocute can be used for good CC somehow?)

    -Nemesis

    submitted by /u/JosnFruschoffer to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    How important are augments?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    For the Record, I'm new at pushing keys, atm at 120GR, so I'm just trying to get some information :).

    Right now, I'm only @ 1050 Paragon Levels, without any augments. My Sheet damage as it says is "1.7m" how much sheet damage would I have with all slots with like 500 Int Augments on it (6500 more int) will it be around 2.5m? Because I see people (Rank 1) with 5.7m sheet damage, and I'm just sitting here, thinking "WTF". Well they are Paragon ~4k which means 15k more main stat than mine atm, but still. Are Augments a HUGE power buff or is it kinda minor in this game?

    My Gear: https://eu.diablo3.com/de/profile/Lukilele-2955/hero/132193857 (far from perfect I know, but It's not that bad isn't it, besides that all augments missing and some minor perfect rolls and no primal gear, but I wouldn't say it's bad right?)

    submitted by /u/Lbalu to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Feedback LOD Hydra Wizard

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Just cleared GR 113 this is my first time making past Casual Diablo 3 looking for some insight on how to proceed things I am looking at after reading other peoples post are:

    Better Weapon Damage - no brainier

    Increased Attack Speed - I see people talking about 30 frame hydras or something of the sort and break points. I am clueless of this and wondering what numbers should I shoot for and really what it means.

    Any other info is welcome thanks in advance

    https://www.d3planner.com/521850588 - current build

    submitted by /u/HardcoreHuske to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Need another DH for 350 mob quest HC in the switch

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Gameplay Questions [NEED HELP PLS]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    So right now I'm playing the Spirit Barrage Build. Got some questions for it.

    1. Since you are using The Barbier, the spirit barrages have no impact damage anymore and they explode after stop casting. My question here is, since you can only have 3 phantasm up at the same time do you wait for all of them to explode and then place 3 new ones, or do you just spam spirit barrage? Like when you have 3 phantasm already placed and use another (4th) will the 1st you placed explode or will it just disappear without explosion?
    2. 2nd question is, why does the spirit over raxxanterax head (https://youtu.be/3ekug9WXOjc?t=937 ) creates sooooo much spirit barrages, mine doesn't :(
    3. Are my stats looking fine? (https://imgur.com/a/nmHXY7p) Sorry for the GERMAN. What can i optimize more, I know the poison damage (15) can be rolled to frost damage, just haven't got a good traveleres pledge so I just gotta have to stay with it :P. Sheet damage for me is 1.45m damage, 14.6m toughness and I'm at 500k health, no augments what so ever, just started the WD yesterday :)

    Thanks for helping guys :)

    submitted by /u/Lbalu to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    GRift 102 HotNS

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    What is the Best Barb T16 Speed Farming build for Deaths Breath

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    First time Barb, usually play DH. For season 20 I figured I would try out a Barb.

    I typically use Icy-Veins for all my gearing/build guides and they have several builds and I am in the process of testing a Wastes WW speed farm build. I tried their DB variant of the "Rakeor speed farm" build and I cant reliable do above T13.

    I just wanted to know if anyone had a good T16 speed farm build that leveraged Sages for DB farming. I have collected parts for nearly all Barb sets in the stash. I am a semi-casual player at paragon level 800 currently.

    submitted by /u/steenmason to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the monk, but it seems so slow and weak compared to my UE demon hunter. What’s the best build for speed clearing GRs?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Sunwoko Set

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Hi! How does this set get semi infinite spirit? Mine seem to always run out. I have the crimson set equipped

    submitted by /u/LoneVentriloquistSFW to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    zmonk why stone gauntlet

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys, back again this season after afk since seaosn 17 (due to cosmic wings but finally got them now)

    So the last ending of this game for me is to get on leaderboard which proves doable with my current monk but havent found the right map for 2 man 131/132.

    I would like to kindly ask im not saying i need to have stone gauntlets but how come a lot of people run it when yes you get 50% armour when u get hit but then it reduces attack speed and movement speed and stacks 3 times, im quite confused on the attack speed and movement speed decrease....

    and finally https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Seize-2595/hero/131050622 thats my profile now, other than rings (which i have had no luck at all with) should i roll all resist on the chest and primal bracers? (got exact same pair in primal but with all resist).

    thanks a lot guys and sorry the for the long post

    Hope everyones safe and healthy in these hard times!

    submitted by /u/Seizeee to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How can I improve my build? WhirlRend

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/428574350

    I'm just using the bul-kathos wedding band for now until I find a Band of might. I also realise that I need physical dmg on the amulet.

    submitted by /u/OneKatsuCurry to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How Good is Flavor of Time

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    How Good is Flavor of Time

    Been going back and forth between this hellfire amulet and a bunch of trashy FoT I've accumulated this season.

    https://preview.redd.it/wa46mv8fr7r41.png?width=466&format=png&auto=webp&s=6fa087d844a2ec2bff5dbada106753f5ab7551d5

    My question is, when does a FoT roll well enough to replace this hellfire? Do i sacrifice cheat death, crit, and hit for double pylon time? Doesn't seem like its worth it to trade raw base stats for the chance to get good pylons in grifts.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/wolfisgoose to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Inna's WoL

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I have an alt Monk and I've been doing around 75 GRs. I am missing a few good legendaries for builds, but I have the critical pieces and all sets. I'm tried Sunwuko Tempest, PoJ Tempest, LoD WoL, Sunwuko WoL, and Inna's WoL. I've found that Inna's WoL did the most damage and was the safest.

    I'm wondering why this is. The damage multiplier for Inna's is pretty low at 7500% and I have no idea why Sunwuko's is doing less damage at a multiplier at almost 20,000%.

    Sunwuko's is not using Rabid Strike or the Captain Crimson's set, as I hate playing with Sweeping Wind without Kyoshiro's Soul belt. Is Rabid Strike so good that it's making up the difference?

    I should also state that the Tempest builds all seemed to do more damage than the 3 WoL builds, but were way too squishy. The Sunwuko Tempest build also had serious spirit issues.

    submitted by /u/jktstance to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Oh great and all mighty barbs of reddit.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I'm semi casual. This is the first time I've ever attempted to push rift times, as well as do conquest in a season. I seem to be having issues where I can't quite break a 100gr. I love the SS MoTE. I know WoTW is better but I enjoy SS MoTE. My question is other the swapping the red gems which I am currently farming for diamonds. What more should I do? Also how should I proceed? Thanks all in advance for helping me. Also could anyone link a spot where I can find how group grs work. I have a full set of zbarb and would love to learn. Thanks all.

    https://www.d3planner.com/353074861

    submitted by /u/thrazul to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment