• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Diablo Which one should i use

    Diablo Which one should i use


    Which one should i use

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Can’t get past 115 SB WD with mundunugu..

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Hello I am new to D3 and I play on console, I mained a WD after seeing all the hype for SB and I love it but I find myself at a wall. I have no primals but everything is ancient apart from my rings, the gear is the same as the guide on icyveins and my gems are 110-111-114. I also have 4 lvl100 augments. I feel as if it's my play style that is hindering me because I barely finish 115 with 30 seconds left. (At least 3/4 minutes on RG). Is there anyway I could share how I play to receive some advice? Or maybe my gear isn't there yet?

    submitted by /u/Xabaras117 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Have no idea what to compare a lvl 60 Foote (free blessed shield) to

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    once i hit lvl 70wad dmg level is comparable to the 300% blessed shield multiplier?

    submitted by /u/Nearby-Care to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Which DML???

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    LoD Mammoth Hydra GR125 (No Unity)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZNEJ0maJs

    Build: https://www.d3planner.com/604520102

    A GR125 clear with many mistakes, no Unity and 2 seconds of headroom... classic!

    submitted by /u/b_fnk to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt at public group was a disaster. Was it me or the group ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    GR125 - me, barb, crusader and nec (i think). At the start of right barb run through half of rift till he pulled two elites and started dpsing. They were arcane and plagued, density wasn't that high, so lot of mobs of periphery started attacking me. Even with epiphany and healing spam I've died like 10 seconds into the start. And then again and again. Needless to say the group quit and started to look for another monk.

    It my gear too bad right now for groups, or the group wasn't that good, or some combination of both ?

    https://www.d3planner.com/421881258

    submitted by /u/Xevus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Old Witch Doctor Sound Effects - What Happened?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I used to play D3 back when it first came out pre-reaper of souls and I used to love the Witch Doctor for all the wacky sound effects he used to make. Recently I got D3 on the Switch for casual gaming night with my lil bro and lo and behold - the old sound effects are gone!?!?!? Does anyone know the background of what happened? And, is there any way to turn them back on? I really miss all his yelling whenever I would unleash the plague on unsuspecting minions.

    For reference, here is what they used to sound like - it was great :D

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVXtE_qjhjQ

    submitted by /u/linkbox to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Replace squirts with flavour of time?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I'm running UEMS with squirts ATM best is gr109 but I just can't keep the squirts bonus up now there is too much shit hitting me and I can't kill things quicker then they hit me, would FOT be a better suit do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Ghost5422 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble getting gear | I'm new to doing builds, playing season and adventure

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I followed a guide on how to get started. I did on a separate character a normal rift and then a greater rift. I returned to my main character, did the challenge rift and used the reward to try and get either the Seismic Slam boost or the Hammer of the Ancients one... I whiffed, so I got power leveled and latched on to a randoms game doing high difficulty rifts. I got a few good legendaries like Frenzy boost and luckily a Seismic Slam boost. Now, I finished the 4th chapter of season journey and got Immortal King's set. I looked for a build with that set on Icy Veins and found a "HotA build with Immortal King". I'm trying for the love of God to get the missing legendaries but I can't seem to get it. I upgrade rares at the cube and try Kadala but nothing works! I just ran out of Dragon's Breath and I don't know how to get that. Anyways the items I'm missing are: Fury of the Ancients, Bracers of the First Men, Convention of Elements, Echoing Fury, Bane of the Trapped, Bane of the Stricken, Esoteric Alteration, The Gavel of Judgement and Band of Might, The Travelers Pledge and The Compass Rose.

    My biggest concern is, one of my pals after 2 days of playing (created his character same time as mine), he got his items and can play on Torment 16. How did he do that so fast? What am I doing wrong? Can I get some tips?

    submitted by /u/Asiius to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    attack speed breakpoints

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I've seen quite a bit of conflicting info - esp on the chats. Is anyone able to give me the target in attacks per second?

    submitted by /u/rawdonuts to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment