• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Diablo Am I just playing the crusader wrong or is it just boring?

    Diablo Am I just playing the crusader wrong or is it just boring?


    Am I just playing the crusader wrong or is it just boring?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So i recently got back into diablo 3 after a year-long break and wanted to try out the crusader. I'm looking over a lot of the set builds like the Valor Sader or the Seeker of Light, and they seem to be...boring? for lack of a better word. They rely on skills that have decently long cooldowns and very few "spammable" spells. I've been testing them out and idk it just doesn't feel engaging to play. For context, I mostly played monk before so i'm used to have lots of abilities to spam and the class felt very present in every fight. With my crusader, i feel like i'm just standing around waiting for my cooldowns then I nuke the entire map and then go back to waiting. Am I doing something wrong or is that just how the class is played?

    submitted by /u/shits_mcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Is Diablo III too easy?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I bought this game a few days ago, and as someone who is familiar with ARPGs, I started a Necromancer game on Hard difficulty. Barely three sessions later, I've completed all four of the games acts and reached level 70. Never once in the game did my health fall low, or my character come remotely close to dying. I practically one shot every boss before they finished their introductory dialogue, and I would spend most encounters sifting through my inventory while my bone golem and skeleton mage cleared the room. I wasn't expecting such a cake-walk, and as a newcomer to the series, I have to ask; is the game supposed to be as easy as I found it?

    submitted by /u/The-Real-Duneharrow
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 on the switch

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    So I just got it for the switch, have played for awhile on PC & but does anyone happen to know how to change your display name for online? I'd like to Change it if I can..

    submitted by /u/hyperbubblez
    [link] [comments]

    Whimsydale:does it happen more than once?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    While leveling my seasonal WD I hit a whinsydale area once. Is there a chance I'd see it again from farming RBG's or is it once and done type deal per char, per account etc?

    I'm new to D3 as of this past Christmas, and couldn't find the answer from Reddit etc.

    submitted by /u/GhostNachoTaco
    [link] [comments]

    Best D2 merc

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Playing single player LoD. Act 2 merc auras aren't working for some reason. Without the aura, what merc should I choose?

    submitted by /u/LtDrunkFace
    [link] [comments]

    diablo 3 worth it now

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    im thinking about getting back in to diablo i haven't played it since first came to ps4 i think and now have a pc is it wroth it im seeing on sale or am i better to wait for the next one

    submitted by /u/Jjrhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 04/23/20

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 358 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get a Warhammer Chaos Warior vibe from this Canibal Fammily ???

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Flow of Eternity (noob question)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    How do I get it if not by a lucky drop?

    I've searched for it in reddit too and often read "cube it" and "kadala will smile for you".. what does that exactly mean :D

    Do I have a chance of getting it via kadala crafting 2h weapon? Only got blue or yellow axe and spears and stuff from it so far, unlucky I guess

    Or can I get it via cube? The "yellow item to legendary" upgrade thing? Best way for that is craft yellow daibos at Smith and go to cube and pray?

    submitted by /u/Shedix
    [link] [comments]

    Is duping a thing for D3 on PC?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Heya!

    I've played through the game, hundreds of hours on two different Xbox consoles and PS4. I've been on PC for the last year or so and picked up Diablo 3 again. Let me tell you, I am not looking forward to the grind AGAIN. I like blowing off steam in high level GR80+ and just watching things explode.

    So, is there a way to dupe on PC so I can skip the pain and get to the relaxing blood-plosions a little faster? Or has it all been patched out?

    submitted by /u/Lyria_Ipsum_dolor
    [link] [comments]

    Why does PoE do it better?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Bad title name. Not ment to be a hate thread. I'm just interested in what Diablo needs to improve at for D4 to succeed. I'm new to this entire isometric arpg genre so I'd like to know what it takes to make one good.

    I started of playing Diablo 3 last year, I picked D3 over PoE simply because I thought it was cooler jumping on a Blizzard game rather than "GGG" which I had never heard of.

    I remember already enjoying D3 at the beginning stage/early acts. But near the end my desire to continue playing had already fell off..

    I thought maybe these games weren't for me. Some months later I jumped on PoE, the early stage wasn't as enjoyable as it was on D3.. but once I got stronger and stronger it just became more enjoyable, been playing PoE for a long time now and it really has that longterm feeling to it while D3 felt incredibly short term.

    What do you guys think are the factors for why PoE gave a better gaming experience, especially longterm? What could Diablo 4 learn from other games?

    submitted by /u/DSPtriesit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment