• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Diablo Congratulations to MrLlamaSC for setting two Diablo 2 world records this week (HC Paladin, SC Assasin)

    Diablo Congratulations to MrLlamaSC for setting two Diablo 2 world records this week (HC Paladin, SC Assasin)


    Congratulations to MrLlamaSC for setting two Diablo 2 world records this week (HC Paladin, SC Assasin)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    He beat the World Record for HC Paladin through hell Baal by about 3 minutes: https://youtu.be/YZ8wsB-WCaU

    Last night, he also beat the World Record for SC Assasin through Hell Baal: https://clips.twitch.tv/PreciousSpikyLadiesPastaThat

    Go Llama! Looking forward to seeing him go for the HC Assasin

    submitted by /u/OnSugarHill
    [link] [comments]

    Which D1 to get

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Hey I wanna take a trip into Diablo1. I have seen there is a lot of mods and such, as I have never played it should I just get the vanilla mode to start?

    submitted by /u/HobRob-Biscuits
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Switch Players! Would love to hear your opinions!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Having a blast playing my new Switch these past few weeks. Got lucky and found ONE for sale at a small game store close by! I can play games from anywhere in the house, which makes the Switch feel like a small freedom during the Stay At Home order...

    I am purchasing D3 for Switch in about 2 days. I have extensive D2 experience but probably only 300 ish hours played in D3 on PC. Although, I have not played D3 since probably Season 5.

    My question for you Switch players out there... What class/build/etc would you recommend that plays smooth as butter on controller??!! The more chill and simple playstyle the better for me.

    Do any of the Season 20 sets work well? I'm not super knowledgeable on all the set names, so any additional info would be great. Like maybe a link to a youtube video, or at least the name of the build.

    Hope you all are doing well in these annoying and stressful times.

    Thanks for the opinions and advice. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/StankyRoux
    [link] [comments]

    [Diablo 3] act 2 speed run.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Help trying to install d2

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Looking for some advice hoping someone else has run into the same problem. I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to install diablo 2. It's windows 10, I know how to do all the tricks to get it to play in windows but I can't even get the installer to launch after download. Never had this happen, it will download from blizzards website just fine but when I go to open it a message screen comes up and says my pc cannot run this app, contact developers. Anyone happen to know why this is happening or have a way to make it work?

    submitted by /u/Vories95
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play together

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Hey there folks i am looking for teammates to play together. I have a wd,crusader and a znec so i am flexible for roles. add me up at PatronVarol#2146 (PC EU)

    submitted by /u/varolreyiz
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 04/22/20

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 395 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Personal achievement! Wiz/zWiz gr120!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    It's probably not that big of deal with most, but my step bro and I did GR120 with off meta duo... I was the zWiz and he was a vyrs wiz. Just wanted to boast for us!

    https://i.redd.it/e577f31b9xt41.jpg

    submitted by /u/TheWajd
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with Loot Filter Code

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Hi :)

    I am trying to make a rule so that certain potions stop appearing after a certain level.

    I tried this, but it hasn't worked:

    ItemDisplay[hp1]: %RED%HP%WHITE%*1

    ItemDisplay[hp2]: %RED%HP%WHITE%*2

    ItemDisplay[hp3]: %RED%HP%WHITE%*3

    ItemDisplay[hp4]: %RED%HP%WHITE%*4

    ItemDisplay[hp1 CLVL>23]:

    ItemDisplay[hp2 CLVL>29]:

    ItemDisplay[hp3 CLVL>39]:

    ItemDisplay[hp4 CLVL>69]:

    ItemDisplay[hp5]: %RED%Super HP

    ItemDisplay[mp1]: %BLUE%MP%WHITE%*1

    ItemDisplay[mp2]: %BLUE%MP%WHITE%*2

    ItemDisplay[mp3]: %BLUE%MP%WHITE%*3

    ItemDisplay[mp4]: %BLUE%MP%WHITE%*4

    ItemDisplay[mp1 CLVL>23]:

    ItemDisplay[mp2 CLVL>29]:

    ItemDisplay[mp3 CLVL>39]:

    ItemDisplay[mp4 CLVL>69]:

    ItemDisplay[mp5]: %WHITE%Super Mana

    ItemDisplay[rvs]: Rejuvenation

    ItemDisplay[rvl]: %PURPLE%Full Rejuv

    Any help would be great!

    submitted by /u/Lacey_ZAF
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Diablo 3 Eternal Collection. Any tips / advice?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Since my friend and I are finishing up Diablo 2 again, we bought the Eternal Collection on PC to continue the co-op! I assume we need to play through the story together first, but is there anything that we additionally need to know or does it speak for itself? We are not really hardcore players.

    submitted by /u/Drawde123
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu's regalia question

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Is a 15% spirit barrage dmg better than 1000 intelligence? Because I got a primal mundunugu helmet and wasn't able to reroll 15% spirit barrage dmg, but it's got 1000 vitality also which my old helmet hadn't, so I removed 200 points from vitality and put them into intelligence. Should I keep it like this or search for another one with % dmg?

    submitted by /u/Symowebb
    [link] [comments]

    Every time a new Diablo 4 news/trailer/info comes out, do you get tired of seeing it being reposted everywhere?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I certainly do! It is tiring seeing the same "new trailer came out" a dozen times in a day as I follow multiple sites/blogs/twitter/instagram accounts about games; as I'm sure you do too.

    So here is my question: do you get tired of this or are you able to ignore it easily? How do you avoid this problem?

    I'm asking this because I built an app to solve this problem for me and I think it would be useful to others like me. You can follow what you are hyped about and the app will notify you as soon as news comes out about it.

    Would love to read your opinions on this problem and/or the solution I proposed.

    submitted by /u/yogodoshi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment