• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Diablo What can I do to further improve my gears?

    Diablo What can I do to further improve my gears?


    What can I do to further improve my gears?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Hello, first time seriously playing a Barbarian, came back from like season 13.

    My D3 Planner link is here https://www.d3planner.com/597843924

    Trying to figure out what I can do to improve my gears. I've been running Grifts 100 with 2-3 other friends and we finish it around the 5 minute mark.

    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/diff3rentiation to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What do I reroll on this Karlei's?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Why is Manitou often taken as the SB rune?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    From what I understand, Manitou doesn't do much damage at all, it's the phantasms. I see some high GR pushers using Phlebotomize, which makes sense, but the vast majority of builds and guides recommend Manitou.

    submitted by /u/jktstance to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr Archon dmg calculation

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Im having issues understanding how dmg is really calculated for VYR.

    For instance, I have these 2 chantodos. Reading chantodos desc (4000% wpn dmg) I should go with the one with higher dmg range right? even though it does not have the AD the other one has

    Btw, I should target for high dmg range, %dmg and cdr right?

    https://imgur.com/a/0lcHkTQ

    Anyone could help me understand how I can check which dmg is higher in d3planner? Since Archon does bring its own skills I dont know where I should check? Since im rerolling and reforging for new wpn I will be checking constantly.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/d0paz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does siphon blood stack Stricken 3 times faster than cursed scythe? (animation wise there are 3 ticks of siphon blood per every 1 cursed scythe animation)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Wondering about using siphon blood to stack stricken on rift guardian.

    submitted by /u/tostronk to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon reroll advice PoJ Monk P900

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I am at P900ish, my gear looks like this: https://www.d3planner.com/420634185

    Should I reroll my weapons from dex to something else? I would like to squeeze more dmg if its possible

    submitted by /u/elec_x to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Chantodo choice help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I have a dilemma on which Chantodo wand to pick for my Vyr build. On the ancient one a socket will be added, on the primal ancient one i rerolled life on hit for cooldown reduction and added a socket. Any help is highly appreaciated.Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/sadycus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll for UE DH?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Arachyr Angre Chicken - i don't get it

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I'm progressing on Years of War conquest and got Arachyr set for my WD. Made an Angry Chicken built, and it seems like either it is really bad or I am doing something terribly wrong. The built is super squishy, dying non-stop even on T12, it takes RG just one shot to kill me. On top of that angry chicken itself isn't doing enough damage - from the videos it should one-shot trash when exploding, but that never happens for me, and i have to follow with piranhas/firebat combo to finish them.

    I know my gear is far from ideal, but T12 should be a walk in the park with full set. Any ideas what is wrong ?

    https://www.d3planner.com/499565324

    submitted by /u/Xevus to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of at a loss to what I should be spending blood shards on right now.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Somebodys-1809/hero/120183189

    I am at 42% cdr.

    I have been running bounties today rerolling Flavor of Times trying to get a decent one with no luck. Using blood shards on amulets seems like an equal feelsbadman.jpeg.

    I feel like my gear is good, but I am probably very wrong. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Somebodys to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit barrage question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    So I understand the basic mechanics of casting barrage 3 times then letting them accumulate damage before detonating, but do the phantasms only accumulate damage while the elite is standing in it? Say I piranha a group of elites with trash and cast 3 phantasms on top of them. 2 seconds later they split up, if I wait 3 more seconds and cast phantasm somewhere else will it still release 5 seconds worth of accumulated damage?

    submitted by /u/athlaka916 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade Advice or Paralysis by Analysis

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Super casual, can't decide what order to start upgrading pieces. Don't play enough to be able to just throw mats at it all willy-nilly so trying to come up with a gameplan. Where is the biggest opportunity for improvement? Low paragon <1k, my highest solo clear is GR108 could maybe do 110 with some patience, so yeah I'm not the most skilled but I'm having fun. Started playing again in January after finally getting bored with the current WoW xpac. Last time I played the RMAH was till a thing. So, any advice open to it all. Here's my build:

    https://www.d3planner.com/205601350

    Also have a bunch of other sub-optimal alternate gear stashed too (focus/restraint, endless walk, BK Oath, etc.)

    submitted by /u/tcfoo to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question about Barbarian Rend Build with Wrath of the Wastes

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I hope you are all safe and strong. I'm new to diablo and it's my first season and so far I love it.

    I have a Barbarian 750 paragon and since I think i hit a plateau with my old build I thought I should try the following build:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-rend-build-with-wrath-of-the-wastes

    The main issue that I have is that even at low levels, small mobs seem to debuff me too easily. I become slow and my character acts like it's in slow motion.

    Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong and what I should do?

    Sorry if i missed to give any additional info but I'm here to give any information needed.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Makios1985 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment