• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Diablo Just picked up D3 on sale for PS4 and how have I never tried this series before? I think I’m in love with it

    Diablo Just picked up D3 on sale for PS4 and how have I never tried this series before? I think I’m in love with it


    Just picked up D3 on sale for PS4 and how have I never tried this series before? I think I’m in love with it

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/joshdaro4real
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III - Wrath 8k (Remastered with Neural Network AI)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I made the mistake of getting my girlfriend to play D3. It was COVIDs fault.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    A little context. I've been playing the series since I was seven years old, the summer Diablo II came out. My older brother brought it home and my best friends brother and Dad were into it. So needless to say I'm more than two decades into the series and thousands upon thousands of hours.

    My girlfriend and I got together a few months after the release of D3 and I had already nearly exhausted myself from it. She knew I played video games and we never really shared that interest.

    Here we are nearly eight years later, stuck at home, running out of things to do together and I suggest we give Diablo a shot. I've always played on the computer but picked up an Xbox copy when they came out, to see what it was like on the console. An hour in, we're wandering around in Act I and she quietly says "I love this". I'm happy it's something we can share together and it easy and accessible enough for her to get into with a controller.

    Don't be afraid to give it a shot! Glad I did and it renewed my love for the game.

    Hope everyone is doing ok in Quarantine!

    submitted by /u/Magiff
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Diablo 3 RoS on my PS3 about 3 weeks ago and have some questions

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I know that the PS3 is an old system, and just about everyone here probably plays either on PC or the more recent XBOX One and PS4. (Or do they? I don't see a D3 flair for posts.) I have an XBOX One that is collecting dust (just never got into it I guess, until I picked up D3 for PS3 for free and happened to see that it is available on XBOX One).

    So my questions are:

    1. Are the console versions for XBOX One or PS4 still pretty limited (e.g. lots of groups of small mobs as opposed to a screen full of mobs like I sometimes see in online videos?
    2. Supposedly PS3 saves can be transferred to PS4 (via PSN?), but did they do away with PS3 to XBOX One transfers? What about console to PC?
    3. How do the drop rates on legs/sets these days compare to patch 2.06 (supposedly the last patch that was released on last-gen consoles)? On my end, I might see one leg/set item per hour if I grind T6 on adventure mode for exp and gold (to upgrade gems), and maybe 3 or so if I am doing a T4-T6 rift.
    4. EDIT: One more -- what are some realistic PC specs for running Diablo 3 on PC? The ones on Blizzard's site seems a bit unbelievable (Intel Core 2 Duo seems a bit weak for their recommended CPU?!)
    5. (Is there no Diablo III flair for posts in this sub?)
    submitted by /u/hanst3r
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game gifted!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    A friend gifted me the game and idk how to install it. I have received the game. I claimed the game... now what. I don't see anyway to install it. I can install the trail but how do I get the game gifted to me. Am I missing something? Diablo 3 was the game gifted to me.

    submitted by /u/Undead85
    [link] [comments]

    My witch doctor build from around a year ago.. havnt played in awhile and wanting to get back into it, is it still a good build in season 20?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Is the season 3 banner a rare/old item?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Im relatively new to Diablo 3and found that I have a season 3 banner in my inventory. I have no clue if its rare or not and couldn't find anything online. Any help would be appreciated?

    submitted by /u/xX_Yr_Dad_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    What now? D3 - Switch

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Really new to Diablo. One of my friends just powerlevelled me from 1-70 on a seasonal character but now I have no idea where to go or what to do! Plus half of my gear is now really low level.

    Any guidance?

    submitted by /u/DadaLumLum
    [link] [comments]

    Nevalistis is still among us...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/Cw6EUeZ.jpg

    I came upon an Elite - Rare the other day and couldn't help chuckle at the name it put together.
    Perhaps a little tongue-in-cheek?

    Defenestrate - remove or dismiss (someone) from a position of power or authority

    submitted by /u/Bizzer0
    [link] [comments]

    Help, not sure if I should buy 3 (PC)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Not a tech issue per se, I downloaded and played the free "first chapter" of Diablo 3 and enjoyed it. I would like to purchase the full version, but I'm not positive my laptop will run it. When I look it up on the "Can I Run It" website, it says no, but I ran and played the free portion without issue at all. Does this indicate I'll be fine or? Any guidance would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bearsled
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20 help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Heyo, been awhile since I've played diablo. Figured i'd play season 20 during quarantine since there isn't much else to do right now. Anyway want to help me level up and play for fun?

    Battletag is NoblePanda#1269

    submitted by /u/Noble_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    Skeleton King's Lament

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    The Skeleton King's
    a Bitch-Assed fool; Reborn
    new, to die again

    submitted by /u/blendedtwice
    [link] [comments]

    Conquests for WD?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I have 2 conquests completed for season 20 and i was wondering what would be the easiest 3rd one for the WD?

    submitted by /u/j_nkosi
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a viable Cursed Chest Conquest solo build for WD this season? Any solo suggestions?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Question in the title. This would be the last conquest needed for me.

    submitted by /u/LuckAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Top tier builds non seasonals. builds every casual player would apreciate forever.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    For a casual player ( non seasonal) wich are the tio tier builds.

    i just got 4 chars and I play some casual hours a month. perhaps i dont play in 1 month and next i play 4 or 5 hours. I never try to do a char on a season die luck of time. that is the reason i would like to improve my char out of season but i would like to have a powerfull char.

    i got 1k total paragon in softcore and 53 paragon in hardcore and i have started playing when d3 was released.

    i got 1 hardcore WD still triying to farm gear to decide witch build to do yet

    1 softcore WD with Zuni carnevil DOD, with Lod DOD , and with spirit barriage all 3 gears not perfects with not all pieces upgradeds. my max solo GR is 130.

    1 Demon hunter with unhalowed essence multishot bow build and with sentry nat marauder build. solo GR 135

    rest of chars in lvl 60 cuz i havent played to much since expansion.

    without seasonals buffs witch of the whole posible builds do you think has more powerfull?

    submitted by /u/badseedXD
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I dying instantly in rifts?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I'm fine playing with people soon as I solo I instantly die, even normal difficulty act 1 and I'm lvl 60 I've got gear from playing higher rifts with friends but still instantly die

    submitted by /u/Warlordi
    [link] [comments]

    Help. Can't update password on battlenet account

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Hello! I hope everyone is staying safe.

    I forgot my password for my battlenet account. No problem easy fix.

    I clicked I can't log into my account, clicked I forgot my password. Entered the authenticator code and code sent via email. I then entered a new password (to battlenets specifications) and hit continue. The new password didn't save- I got an yellow triangle on a new page.

    I tried again twice, account then locked. I got it unlocked. But am having the same issue again.

    Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/book_queen88
    [link] [comments]

    You were disconnected from battle.net. Please reconnect.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Did some googling.. maybe I was banned for being on a vpn?

    Just started playing a day ago for the first time in years. This is very irritating. I finished D1 and all I want to do is play D2. Everyone uses a vpn nowadays, how the hell am I supposed to know it's not allowed? Who do I talk to about this? Is it temporary? Anyone have experience? Fuck everything about this.

    submitted by /u/VanquishAudio
    [link] [comments]

    Test Runs

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Can you guys make an kinda sort of challenge rift but an option for the player to chose which class and iteams they wanna try out, I really wanna run my bot and see what profile that gives most xp over night or most games/hours, rly dont wanna do boring rat runs, would be very nice, ty

    submitted by /u/theEpicMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Need boss’s rush diablo battlenet

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hey, it will be great id someone can help me through boss's. whi can help?

    submitted by /u/Chief-Davidgalactico
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment