• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Diablo PoJ TR - surviving melee-unfriendly elites

    Diablo PoJ TR - surviving melee-unfriendly elites


    PoJ TR - surviving melee-unfriendly elites

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    After pushing GR 100 with Sunwuko WoL i decided to switch to PoJ TR. It sure deals way more damage, like one-shotting RG with full flurry stack. What i don't yet get is how to survive arcane or frozen elite packs. Maybe this is a question of my skill - I've only played as Vyr-Chan (which can tank anything plus teleport) Wiz last season and started as WoL monk (which is long range and can teleport) this season. Or maybe this is question of my build/gear ? I'm not sure really.

    https://www.d3planner.com/864916794

    submitted by /u/Xevus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Travelers Pledge/Compass Rose

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Anyone use this set in the Whirlrend build? I have a Primal Ancient Travelers Pledge and an Ancient Compass Rose. I'm going to test it out for shits and gigs but wasn't sure if it's a waste of time

    submitted by /u/Hastert365 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Speed GR Question / Help [Video Showcase]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    So since I'm going for only Speed GRs to get my gems to 90 for Augments, I noticed that I'm doing this with my WW Barb way more faster like sub 2 mins, maybe 2:15-2:20 mins.

    Now with my WD, it feels kinda longer, MOST of the time I finish the rift in like 3-3:30 mins. For showcase I just uploaded a video with my Gear, Stats, Cube what so ever it feels if I change something, my SB isn't dealing enough damage to just oneshot things (without using Locust Swarm - Pestilence). Is that normal?

    Would be awesome if you guys could get me some tips or help me out, is my gear maybe really just too bad? DON'T WORRY, I know I should get Cold Damage instead of poison damage on my Necklace, just didn't found a good Travelers Pledge with a socket, that was the best I found and I had to reroll a bad stat to get the socket slot to put a gem in it. :P

    Videolink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QSkAprfmE&feature=youtu.be

    Thanks for helping :)

    submitted by /u/Lbalu to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys think I should change this build?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I can easily do GR 85 in ~3 mins, but I'd like to push for maybe 95-100.

    This is my profile: https://www.d3planner.com/761094197

    Any tips?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/nerooooooo to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Primal chantodo reroll question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    So I got a primal chantodo's wand (yay) but unfortunately it rolled with Int/Vit/AreaDamage (shit...). I've gathered from reading on here that AD is pretty useless on archon builds, which I guess means leave the vit and reroll the AD to cooldown reduction. If this is correct.. just wondering why AD is useless? Where's the source for weird game mechanic info like this? I've also heard that attack speed on weapon is good, would rerolling %dmg to %ias on my current weapon make it better than the primal ancient one?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    Here are the wands

    submitted by /u/Qybern to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Siphon Blood - Funerary Pick - Iron Rose interaction

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Heyho ,

    Iron rose: " Attacking with Siphon Blood has a 100% chance to cast a free Blood Nova. "

    If i hit 2 adittional targets(Funerary Pick) will i cast two adittional novas as well ?

    submitted by /u/derloraxx to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Barrage Gems

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    What Legendary Gems are you guys using? I'm using the usual Enforcer, Stricken, Trapped combo. Wondering if anyone has found a better combo. Particularly a sub for the Stricken wine that's mainly just good for Rift bosses.

    submitted by /u/Alqemy_Official to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Whirlrend Barb Build

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Here is my current build. just wondering what i should roll on my items. nothing has been rolled except for CDR on solemn vow

    https://www.d3planner.com/376849246

    submitted by /u/cmoneh13 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Shadow Impale Build

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I switch off between the UE Multishot build and Shadow Impale w/ Aughild's. I love the fact shadow impale kills mobs super quick, however I keep running out of hatred! Sucks when you can't do anything because you're waiting for it to naturally regenerate. I have no problems with UE multishot but I notice it's getting harder to do Grifts higher than 105 with it.

    Any tips on how to keep my hatred up? I watch youtubers/ twitchers use the build and spam impale without ever running out of hatred and would like to know what they're doing differently

    submitted by /u/cynikal571 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game trying to tell me I should play support Barb?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Switch builds

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Hey all, looking for some good solo builds for the switch. Using icy veins but not sure if those relate to the switch as well. Currently sitting at lvl70, paragon 176 on tor 4. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/FieryMyst to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodthirsty. Barb Whirlwind T10

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Lack of dmg with LoD hydra build

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hi guys. i'm playing wizard this season with LoD hydra build. I'm doing ok solo, i have no problem with clearing gr100 in 5-6min. (110gr in 14:57 is my record). But whenever I'm playing in groups, I feel like i don't have enough dmg compared to others, especially when i'm looking at players with similar paragon. For example, it takes me 2-3 times longer to kill an elite pack/clear trash

    Here is my current setup, what should I change to improve it? I know that I don't have all the augments yet, but it shouldn't make such difference

    https://www.d3planner.com/278423808

    submitted by /u/Asarielll to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment