• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Diablo Caleb Hennessy - Rogue Theme (Diablo II Cover)

    Diablo Caleb Hennessy - Rogue Theme (Diablo II Cover)


    Caleb Hennessy - Rogue Theme (Diablo II Cover)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna do "The Cursed Peat" event with me (EU season)?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I have it in my game right now. For anyone wondering, it's an event for completing the "Curses" conquest. I tend to be missing around 20 monsters to complete it and need an extra pair od hands.

    submitted by /u/Kennoth
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to level an alt?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Hello everyone as the post says I'm trying to quickly level an alt and I'm wonder what the best way to do that is outside of power leveling?

    submitted by /u/spcsamaritan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help on PS4 Curses! Conquest

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Need help getting to 350 enemies. Playing on PS4. Softcore Season.

    Username: Blood-RedAngel

    submitted by /u/LuckAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Help with conquest will pay for service

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    I need to clear the cursed chest one. Killing 350 enemies before the timer ends. I can't kill fast enough and need assistance. PM me Cestroq on PSN

    submitted by /u/Plus-Ultima
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Battlechest Question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Was cleaning up my apartment today and just stumbled upon my Diablo 2 Battlechest I bought many moons ago brand new from Wal-Mart and lost it before I could install it. My question is, is this version able to be booted with no CD after CD install/activation?

    I'm trying to remember for the life of me can't remember if it has that option to run without CD. I'm asking because the CD key is unused and I'd prefer to install from disk instead of download from battle.net. Just want to know if it's possible via the installer because I don't remember for the life of me, not looking for an exe crack.

    submitted by /u/Thought_On_A_Wind
    [link] [comments]

    Best new set? (Most fun or fulfilling to class fantasy or based on power)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    The title pretty much says it. I know it'll be subjective, but I'd love to understand what people are enjoying. Haven't played since any of the new sets released but I've played pretty much most/all sets on all characters. My favorites are:

    Wastes (barb), unhallowed essence (DH), hammerdin (crusader) (I loved D2 with a passion and have tried to recreate many of those experiences again where I can).

    Any thoughts for me? I'll be picking my seasonal character soon. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AshKetchum48
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal switch players

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Any seasonal switch players on willing to give a power level. Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Awilson9172
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Season rewards

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Recently I started playing Diablo 3 (I'm in the first chapter) and I'm new to Diablo 3, so I wanted to ask how exactly does season rewards works. Do I need to finish all those challenges to get rewards or only some of them. Also, what about adventure mode - what is it exactly? I'm asking because I'm playing campaign mode.

    submitted by /u/Wilczek21
    [link] [comments]

    D4 World size

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    If we take all locations (dungeons not included) from D2 (or D3) and put them together - will D4 open world be bigger than that? From the demo it seems that the world will be huge in comparison with previous diablo games, but is it really so?

    PS: I've taken Rhykker d4 demo video and calculated that you will roughly need 6 minutes of walking with normal speed to cross all D4 continent. To cross Scosclen you'll need roughly 2,3 min (to cross demo area ~45 seconds; ~same ammount of time you need to reach Underground passage in D2, starting from town with normal speed using roads). D4 open areas world roughly equates D2 open world (that is, if we don't take any underground locations) where each region roughtly equates open area from one D2 act or a bit larger than that.

    submitted by /u/Azimuthus
    [link] [comments]

    I would like some expert's info, please.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    So I played this game back when it first came out with a Crusader. I never had anyone to play with so I beat the story and didn't touch it again for years. Fast forward to this week and my friends and I got burned out on Cod/R6 and I suggested we try Diablo since they could get it on sale. The 4 of us jump in and see we need to create a seasonal character blah blah blah. All made sense. We're all doing paragon stuff now, completed a few greater rifts, etc etc.

    My question is, what happens when this season is over? Does the character I made become null and void and you simply rinse and repeat?

    submitted by /u/Aspen_RS
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 04/07/20

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    To Ladder or not to Ladder

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I was a big fan of D2, and after reaching the target for Season 20 of D3 (Solo GR 100), I decided to buy and support D2 and relive the game again (yes, I never had a legal copy).

    Now I am thinking, since I know I won't play regularly, I certainly will forget the game for some time, and missed the 90-days log in requirement if I play in closed Bnet. My question, is the ladder-only runes and runewords still applies for seasonal ladder only? I hate to lose my character someday, but I still want to farm for ladder-only runes -legally- as the game intended :( . Really a dilemma

    submitted by /u/barapawaka
    [link] [comments]

    Equipping this item that is clearly better made my stats worse. Please help I'm new and confused

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Can you find cosmic wings & Rainbow portrait SOLO? Has anyone ever gotten them SOLO?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    I know it's always better grouping up farming these things but sometimes my friends aren't online, so I like to farm solo :) I just started the farm couple days ago :)

    submitted by /u/4Za_ForzaRacer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment