• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Diablo Do you think we will see one last power creep before D4 in D3?

    Diablo Do you think we will see one last power creep before D4 in D3?


    Do you think we will see one last power creep before D4 in D3?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Current difficulty of Torment XVI is not quite adequate after several patches since its introduction, and I think they could easily go past XXII with new power patch. Same goes for Grifts, we could creep up to solo 160+.

    submitted by /u/Adequately_Insane
    [link] [comments]

    Need some guidance!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm currently in torment V, running the Trag'Oul set.. do I need to start searching for a better armor set at this point? I start to raise the difficulty and I start getting smashed. I don't have the Jesseth weapon or off hand yet. Do have bane of the powerful to rank 25

    submitted by /u/Orion8x3
    [link] [comments]

    Does the rainbow border carry over from seasons?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Can anyone confirm if I get the rainbow border this season I will still have it next season?

    submitted by /u/_TrasH_BoaT
    [link] [comments]

    S20 witch doctor build

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    So I haven't played since ros first released so I'm basically a noob lol. What build is considered meta for WD for pushing greater rifts

    submitted by /u/ItsDeeFree1776
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Dawn_E from Diablo 2 in 2007

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Me and my brother were talking about you tonight, it's been 13 years. You had a boyfriend named Tristan and you had a niece you called Spaz. You liked to smoke weed and I believe you said that you were native American.

    submitted by /u/D0n0thing
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a new top tier Vyr Wizard build? Link to leaderboard #1 inside

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Is there a new top tier Vyr Wizard build? Link to leaderboard #1 inside

    Hi guys,

    Newbie wizard (long time D3 player) here. Yesterday it seems a new person ("DFB") overtook a lot of people on the wizard leaderboard using a build i don't see on leaderboard or icyveins. Most of the top 1-20 use the LoD builds.

    Here's a screenshot of the build.

    Uploaded 2020.04.08 3pm

    I guess the main difference is using spectral blade for defense (instead of Arcane Torrent) and basically having near 100% uptime on Archon... is that right? (Also noted Cold Blood instead of Unstable Anomaly)

    Some questions:

    1. The obvious titular question: is this the new top tier build replacing LoN Hydras? (or maybe this been going on for a while no one has just had the right pieces/stats to utilize it?)
    2. how achievable is this for people like me who are new to season/wizard and doesn't have insanely high paragon / super high CDR?
    3. Related to 2.: can this build be used for people to start their season off to get into mid-tier GRifting? (since it requires less RNG pieces than LoD sets)

    I would love to hear any thoughts on this and whether I missed anything in my novice observations.

    submitted by /u/artaru
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it ?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Is it worth it doing a seasonal character?

    submitted by /u/Thr_Dreamdonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I'm running a horde of the ninety savages set and although I can get past 90lvl rifts I feel like I'm not doing a lot of damage (usually finish them with 2 or 3 minutes remaining). Also, I feel like enemies (elites) deal me a lot of damage and I've seen my nerves of steel activated more times than I'm comfortable with. Any advice?

    My game is in Spanish so idk about the names of legendary items but I can list their effects: -I have the power that makes frenzy stack 10 times -I have the ring power that makes me receive 80% less damage after stomp or jumping -I have the power that if have <90% primary stat, I receive 50% less damage -I have equipped the weapon that makes abilities attack 50% faster and deal 200% more damage -The belt that mekes frenzy deal 200% more damage -The pants thar make primary abilities deal (i dont quite remember) more damage -The legendary gem that has a similar effect, and the legendary gem that makes me immune to stuns and stuff. Also the one that makes me deal 20% more damage after killing elites.

    I hope there's a better way to have this build because I'm honestly at a loss of how to make better. Please note that it's an extreme character (And no, I don't have normal characters) so not having nerves of steel is not an option.

    submitted by /u/Yeisen
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to get my desired ring or ammy?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    So if I understand correctly, blood shards should be spent on armour pieces. Crafting + turn rare into legendary should be used for weapons.

    What about rings and ammy? What's the best way for me to farm or craft for a desired one?

    submitted by /u/Eriflee
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play anymore

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    So I quit playing Diablo 3 right around the start of this zombie-like apocalypse. That's when I got my Nintendo Switch and found myself on a desert island having nothing to do but fish and scavenge and catch butterflies and build furniture...

    Am I missing out on anything in Diablo 3?

    submitted by /u/pm_me_ur_pop_tarts
    [link] [comments]

    Augmenting Gear Question

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    My question is when augmenting gear for say the WD, is it better to augment gear that doesn't already have INT on it? Also, if I do augment gear with INT already on it, does it stack with it or replace it?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/coffee_beans_1
    [link] [comments]

    New player question

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Hi all I've never played a game like this before and I'm wondering is it something easy to pick up and what's the learning curve like?

    Im very interested in trying and its half price on xbox store at moment

    submitted by /u/Billant
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 04/08/20

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 393 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal gifts

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    New player, can you get the seasonal gift more than once per account? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ANotDavid
    [link] [comments]

    Noob questions - General and for Vyr's Wiz

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I picked up the game for Switch last week and I'm having a blast. I played back when it was released but never went beyond the Campaign, so I'm trying to wrap my head around the mid-/late- game. I've done a fair amount of reading, here and on Icy Veins, but I still have a bunch of questions I couldn't find answers to. Thanks in advance for any help - I'm sure these are noob questions but I hope someone doesn't mind breaking it down for me. :)  

    General Questions

    1. The builds I'm looking at all list stat priorities for items, focusing a lot it seems on critical chance/damage. I'm not quite sure though how to go for optimal stats on items. Do you just grind so much that lots of duplicates drop and you pick the best one? Reforging at the cube? Gambling with blood shards? And if I'm going to want ancient equipment soon, is it even worth maximizing my regular legendary gear?

    2. I did my first challenge rift, but I'm having trouble collecting the reward. I spoke with the NPC there and got the congratulations, the challenge is showing as completed with my time on the menu, but nothing showed up on the reward pedestal in-game. Am I missing something? I found an old post where someone thought challenge rifts were bugged on Switch. Are they? That would suck obviously.

    3. While I'm still looking for items, how should I pick my difficulty? I know drop rate goes up with Torment levels, but is it worth it to farm on lower difficulty so I can get through mobs faster?

    4. Is anyone playing multiplayer on the Switch? I found one Discord on reddit but it seemed pretty dead. And I've tried the Quick Match option but never found anyone.

    Vyr Wizard Build Questions

    I think I'm on the right track here. I have the full Vyr's set from Season rewards, plus The Swami and Fazula's Improbable Chain. I'm currently using the Goldwrap/Avarice/Boon of the Hoarder combo for farming.

    1. I have Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac but I don't think it's working. I try spamming different resource spending skills while Archon is on cooldown, but it doesn't seem to speed up the cooldown. Am I missing something?

    2. The build I like leans into lightning damage with Manald Heal and Paralysis. But if Vyr's gives Archon all its runes, how do I make sure my damage will be lightning to go along with those items?

    3. I'm seeing very different suggestions for a good legendary gem to use. Is there something I should go with given that I'm moving slowly through the GR levels?

    submitted by /u/Penguin_Esquire
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Season Journey Build?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Can someone help me with a build? I'm playing seasonal crusader and I don't understand how I can beat T4 with a set with no damage.

    submitted by /u/WillyArmadillo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good communities

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys i got back into playing diablo again and am now looking for good communities to do bounties etc. with.

    Yall got any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Lee747
    [link] [comments]

    Na connection issues?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Anyone elts having connection issues in na? EU works fine but na is not letting me in and If it does i get disconnected shortly after

    submitted by /u/strawhat068
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 noob seeks help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    i uh don't really use reddit that much so forgive me if im posting this in the wrong area.

    I currently going through the season and im kinda stuck on Season 20 Ch.3 with the Kanai's Cube part.

    How exactly do i do that part? probably overthinking it and the answers is probably so simple its just not clicking lol

    submitted by /u/dFusionStone
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you gotta to do what you gotta do!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment