• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Diablo New Diablo 4 artwork posted on twitter

    Diablo New Diablo 4 artwork posted on twitter


    New Diablo 4 artwork posted on twitter

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    First usable primal in all my time playing.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I need more players that will help me out with my Diablo 3 Reaper of souls for PlayStation 3

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Need more online people that they can help out for the gibbering gemstone as well as the infernal machine keys I also need to know if u got this game for PlayStation 3 and what ur gamer ID is so I can add you to my profile so we all can play for all the 5 acts and try and farm for the keys for the infernal machine plan and also for the gibbering gemstone if u got an extra one tell me if u do so I can add u I already got the staff the black mushroom and the bell for write the peddler I got them I just need help farming for the gibbering gemstone to open up my whimeshire to get to the cool stuff I think my gamer ID is rockhell03021987 if it is that one add me so we can play online for the expansion pack that is Diablo 3 Reaper of souls ultimate evil edition

    submitted by /u/johnnyboy03021987
    [link] [comments]

    Which one do you think we'll get first. Diablo 3 Season 40 or Diablo 4?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I have a feeling that D3 Season 40 will beat D4.

    submitted by /u/EterniquE24
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to introduce my Wizard. He rains pure Arcane damage upon his enemies in AOE attacks to take out large groups quickly. I am playing offline as I have never logged in online on this account

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Witch Doctor Vs Necromancer - Pet class. Necro loses?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    So I bought the necromancer a few days ago. Level 57 now. Is it just me or is the Witch Doctor a better pet class?

    Am I doing something wrong? The Necromancer seems very spammy. Do his summons get better with longer life and damage down the line or should I just stick to the WD if I want a summoner?

    submitted by /u/EduardoG1979
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna play D2 Again

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I have been watching a lot of MrLlamaSC on youtube and wanna get all the nostalgia myself.

    but whats the best way to acquire the game? directly from blizzard seems a bit steep but i dont know if i can trust a 3rd party website

    i also have this badboy laying around but i dont know if there is a key or if it even works ... https://imgur.com/a/OJ16qV4

    Any imput will be welcome :D

    submitted by /u/Jm130691
    [link] [comments]

    Relatively new Diablo 3 player! Would be really grateful if someone could answer some questions for me!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Apologies if you get the 'new player' thread a lot, I've tried to do as much research as I can, but I still have some questions that would be great if someone with a bit of experience could answer for me?

    So I picked up the (switch) game a little while ago, and casually progressed through the story on a Wizard which was pretty fun, but I know a lot of the actual fun comes from the Adventure mode with a seasonal character.

    I've started a new seasonal wizard and I've been levelling up via rifts and a couple of bounties. My main objective at the moment is to do the Season Journey, get Kanai's Cube and get to 70. So my first question is:

    1. Are legendaries always better than Blues/Yellows? I have a Leorics Crown, but the in game advisor shows a rare I have as having 3 green triangles in attack/def/healer sections. Does this actually mean it's better than the legendary though?

    After I've got to 70 and done my season journey to get my 6 piece set I want to get all the items needed for this build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/vyr-archon-wizard-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points. With that in mind...

    1. For example, if I wanted to farm for the weapon in that build. ( Chantodo's Will ) how would I know the best way to go about farming it? How do I know if I can target specific bounties for it? I'm aware that I can gamble with blood shards, and also try to get it with certain cube recipes, but apart from that, is it just a case of running rifts and greater rifts as quickly as I can do see if it drops? Can it drop from literally any mob I kill/chest I open in a rift?

    Let's pretend then that I've completed the build above. The next question would be...

    1. Do I actually have the best version of those items. Say I had a Chantodo's Will drop for me. Is that the only version of that weapon that I can get, or does it roll different stats each time? In addition, am I right in thinking you can get an Ancient version of that item and a Primal version of that item, with Primal being the absolute best version of that item that you can get?

    I think that's probably all for now. I know I'll need to think about Paragon points/legendary gems further down the line but I think I'll leave that until I actually need to worry about it.

    Sorry for the wall of text here, but I'm really excited about jumping in with this as I've really enjoyed what I've played so far. If someone has the time to answer the above 3 questions, I'd be super grateful.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/itsThomus
    [link] [comments]

    True two handed weapons

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm new to DIII (played DII) and was wondering if there are any weapons my crusader can visually use with both hands. Seems my two handed hammers and flails and maces only take one hand! (And I am not using the heavenly strength option.). Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Pelinori
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to get my hands on a NagelRing? Help

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 on Playstation 4.

    What is the best ways to get a NagelRing in Diablo 3? I very much want one after seeing how awesome it is when my girlfriend scored one. Any help?? Thanks

    The NagelRing with the Fallen Lunatic Minion.

    submitted by /u/k2sodoom
    [link] [comments]

    HEAVEN....

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Frost Elemental Arrow Demon Hunter Greater Rift 80 | Diablo 3

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    "Reforge a weapon property to a socket at the mystic" - I may quit this game with this RNG option.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I recently bought Diablo 3 and I wanted to do the seasonal quests. This one in particular hasn't angered most than any other I've done in any game as far as I can remember.

    The "socket" property, does it have like super low chance on being rolled ? I rolled like 100 times (the weapon had like 10 properties in the roll pool, including the Socket) and it never appeared.

    submitted by /u/flameforth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment