• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Diablo Thanks for all the tips D3 Barbs! I made top 1k solo GR at level 121 for the first time ever. Gear in comments.

    Diablo Thanks for all the tips D3 Barbs! I made top 1k solo GR at level 121 for the first time ever. Gear in comments.


    Thanks for all the tips D3 Barbs! I made top 1k solo GR at level 121 for the first time ever. Gear in comments.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Stuck at GR112 seasonal (PS4)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I was wondering what i could do to finish higher.

    Im currently at paragon 1315, my primals are the yangs and squirts.

    My outfit: UH and the crimson set, all ancient, augment lvl 90

    My rings: focus and restraint, also augment lvl 90.

    My gems: bane of the trapped, zefs, stricken, all at 105

    I tried to followed the build from icy veins but i switched out the recommended rings because i couldnt finish 111 with it, and now i finished 112.

    Any tips on what do now?

    submitted by /u/comptoncityG91 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Mask of Jeram - Room in a SB build?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Hola, I have a primal Mask of Jeram.

    Any way to fit this into spirit barrage? Without Captain's set it is very easy to die.

    Buff/blackthorn belt, regem for vit/str?

    Could something defensive go in the cube? I will remove mask from cube.

    Lucky 2 days - got primal dismal mojo and primal sacred harvester.

    submitted by /u/CapitalCityFC to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Augment Help - Typhon Frost Hydra

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/577269057 I posted recently about improving my build (any tips still appreciated), but I just completed my build as 100% ancient. I want to start augmenting but have never done so before. Is anything on there worth augmenting yet? When will I know if I should augment a piece?

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does Soothing Mist proc Iceblink?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    If it was the only cold skill on my bar?

    submitted by /u/jgjdj to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    New player needs team to take down GR

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am a very new player (3 weeks or less) playing Wizard. I've never played Multiplayer but I've heard it's more efficient. I could use some advice on how to build my hero more effectively. I'm Paragon 104.

    If anybody else plays in the Asia region, I would love to learn from them. Happy to share my battle tag and gear details

    submitted by /u/Sanchay5 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Magistrate

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Does the frost nova cast from your hydras proc as cold dmg for wizard passives such as cold blooded and elemental exposure? I'm running LoD hydra and am just wondering for curiosity sake mostly

    submitted by /u/R1ngo3971 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    A beginners question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    So i just hit lvl 70 with my first character and have been doing rifts and a few bounties but im having a hard time on torment 1. What should i be doing to make it easier on me? Or should i just liwer difficulty?

    submitted by /u/chadrattington to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons on ww rend barb

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I only just started playing d3 about two weeks ago. Ww rend barb paragon 85 right now followed the build on icy veins am working on the gear. I can't find a definitive answer wether or not I should be using two weapons or 1. I know in the build it shows two swords but I have neither. I have the butchers carver at the moment and just looking at the stats from that to two one handed weapons my attack stats are higher from the two hander. Currently farming my 3rd piece from the wastes set

    submitted by /u/the-opus to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some advice on WD Mundunugu spirit barrage build Does someone know what’s the best setup for vitality, Cooldown, attack speed, Armor, resistance ect

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    What I am asking is for example the best setup would be 55% Cooldown , atk speed 1.7 vitally 700k ect... This for pushing in groups or solo Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Raven316316 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How WW rend barb is supposed to do damages ?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I haven't played Diablo in years, and the barb rend looked good.

    I looted all the parts ( Wrath of the Wastes, Istvan's Paired Blades sword, Ambo's Pride in cube ).

    I read all this guide: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/guide-zodiac-rend-season-20/79

    I can easily do a T16 rift, and i did a GR 85 in 5 minutes.

    The big problem is I have no idea how I'm doing the damages.

    Let me explain:

    - I understood that the 'hard-Cast' is for high density mob

    - The guide explains that the Ambo's Pride rend is supose to kill guardian rift

    - When the Oculus bubble appear, I need to Hard-cast Rend twice on my Physical COE cycle

    So that's the theory. My gameplay is more like a swaging of my keyboard.

    Sometimes I do a LOT of damage ( one shot elite pack ), sometime in Oculus Bubble + Physical COE I don't do damage.

    I realized that I didn't understand something, but after reading and rereading the guide I don't still understand.

    Can someone explain my what's the problem ?

    Thank you in advance :)

    PS: English is not my first language, sorry about that.

    submitted by /u/Scrat- to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Whilrend Barb Companion

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I've got my Barb up to GR107 or so and was using Icy-Vein's suggestions for companion and gear. However, I just read through some more guides that say I shouldnt be using any hard CC on the companion, so I can better control the CC immunities. This makes me want to re-choose and re-gear my companion.

    Which companion is best for the Barb?

    What are the best legendaries to put on the companion?

    Does it even matter?

    submitted by /u/dippyderp to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Primal IK Boulder Breaker

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Worth Using for AoV?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I found this https://imgur.com/ls7bx4l.

    It's a lot better than the Pig Sticker I was using but I'm not sure if the attack speed drop is worth it.

    submitted by /u/RTinkess31 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment